Jerry Rome Nissan

500 Riverdale St, West Springfield, MA 01089

Actions speak louder than words!!

by from Longmeadow, Mass |

This is the third Nissan I've purchased from Jerry Rome in the last year. That alone should tell you something about this dealer that has promised me less - delivered me more- so that I'll love them longer. I keep coming back because of a great salesman (Bob Doe) and a business manager that really knows his stuff and works hard at sharpening the pencil to better the deal even after you think its as good as its going to get. The service on the vehicles I've purchased (1 new 2 used) has only been the usual and customary oil changes and tire rotations, but each time my wife or I go we"re greeted with a smile, taken on time and out quickly showing they value our time. I can highly reccomend doing business with this organization and I'm confident you will not be dissapointed if you purchase from them.

Wonderful experience!

by from Amherst,Ma |

I bought a used 2013 Altima and had an amazing experience. I worked with Clint Myles and he was the most knowledgable and helpful sales person. He truly cared about what I was looking for and needed in a vehicle. He was extremely honest and an absolute pleasure to work with. He has remained in contact with me after purchase to make sure I have continued to be happy with my Altima. He has also scheduled oil changes for me when I asked him to. He really is the real deal.

Lady from Easthampton

by from Easthampton MA |

This is my second car from Jerry Rome Nissan. Very pleasent to do business with. I will back in three years. Thanks to Bobby Doe and Tony and Brain.

Finally a truly honest dealership!!!

by from Westfield, MA |

I recently purchased a new Nissan Altima from Jerry Rome Nissan and let me tell you, what a great experience! I have always HATED shopping for cars, I disliked the entire process. That is, until this last time... I sent an email to the dealership that was promptly followed up with by Clint Myles, my sales rep there. He made it clear from the start that he knew the Nissan product well and that if I decided that I liked the Nissan Altima enough to buy it that he would make the process as easy and hassle-free as possible. We set up an appt and I went in and drove the Altima and absolutely loved it! Then, without me having to go through gut-wrenching negotiations, Clint was able to get me a fantastic price and made everything that was and was not included very clear to me. Then Brian their finance guy went over all paperwork with me and made it very clear and easy to understand, and by the time I was done with him my new Altima was already cleaned with my plates on it, and I drove it home that day... The whole process took less than 3 hours and I was driving my beautiful new car home that day. If I could describe the process in a word it would be honest. I was given everything that I was promised and wasn't lied to, nothing was exaggerated, and everything that I was told that I would get- i did, plain and simple! Thank you Clint and thank you Jerry Rome for restoring my faith in the car buying process!! See you again when it's time for my next car!

Easiest place to do business!

by from West Springfield, Ma |

I recently purchased my vehicle from Chris Proctor and the sales process from beginning to end was great! He listened to my needs, and made me feel welcome as a woman coming in alone to purchase a vehicle. My first child is on the way and I wanted a safe vehicle with AWD that I thought would fit all of my new needs and the ROGUE was exactly that. The leasing program worked out for what I was trying to accomplish as far as monthly payments, and I now look forward to leasing a new one from him every 3 years. Thanks again to everyone there, wouldn't do business anywhere else!

only the best for me

by from West Springfield Ma |

I have bought my last three cars from Bobby Doe. I was alway treated with the up most respect. I would alway shop around before I met him. Now i call him on the phone go in and every time get a great deal and alway spend a lot of time showing me the option and how to use them. When I go to them for service. He alway get me a coffee or something to drink and all way ask me how I am doing. Then check with the service people to make sure my car is in good shape. He really cares about his customer. To all of you that has been ripped off at the other dealers give this guy a call. He will go the extra mile to make sure you have a great experience. I send him customer all the time and he alway send me a check or a gift card to Cal Restaurant. Call him. His number is 413-348-5912. If you read this Bobby thank DD

New Vehicle Experience

by from Monson, MA. |

From the moment I walked into Jerry Rome, it was a different experience than I had expected. The sales people were friendly and very helpful, and most important, not intrusive or pushy. After they answered all of my questions, we ended up taking a Rogue out for a test drive, and I was sold. The overall process was smooth, and I was able to take my truck that day. I would highly recommend both the dealership itself, and the very personable salesteam at Jerry Rome.

Awesome Place to do Business

by from Westfield |

My sales experience at Jerry Rome Nissan was a pleasant one . Our salesman Charlie was awesome , he made the whole buying experience , a enjoyable one . Big thanks to Marcus the GSM , Bobby Doe , Pauli B & the whole gang over @ Jerry Rome . We will be doing business here again for sure.

I got my Nissan from Bobby Doe!!

by from Ludlow, MA |

This is now my second time with Bob and I have received excellent service each time! Everything was always done much easier than expected and I very much appreciated it. I love with Nissan Altima and I will be back for my third!

My new Nissan From Bob Doe at Jerry Rome Nissan

by from Springfield, MA |

Our experience here with Bob Doe at Jerry Rome Nissan was absolutely fantastic. He was so easy to deal with and was well versed on every vehicle we inquired about. We got a fantastic deal, and would further recommend Bob to any of our friends!! Thanks, John and Sara Reilly