Barrington Volvo, Inc.

Service 866-979-0151

Celebrating 45 years as a truly exclusive "Volvo Only" dealer

Great Experience @ Barrington Volvo

by from Bartlett, IL |

Just purchased my first Volvo from Barrington Volvo! Out of all the cars I have purchased this was the most pleasant and "fair" deal I have ever received. Contacted Franz and received an internet quote that detailed all the pricing as I had requested. Wanted to purchase from a Cadillac / Volvo / Saab dealer, which was closer to my home and attempted to purchase through that dealer rather than Barrington. After telling me they would "lose money on selling the car at the price I wanted" I left the dealership. Went straight to Barrington Volvo and on the way there the Cadillac / Volvo / Saab dealer called to tell me they would reluctantly accept my terms. Decided to give Barrington Volvo a chance since I was almost there. Steve took great care of me, no games, just a straightforward price. Better than the price I would have settled for at the other dealer! Within 1 hour I had signed the purchase agreement, valued my trade, and picked up the vehicle the next day. I would highly recommend the team at Barrington Volvo. They may not the highest volume dealer in the area but can offer a much better experience and excellent price!

Horrible customer service!

by from Woodstock, IL |

Horrible customer service! Parts department representative was very rude and offensive. It was my first and definitely last visit. I don't recommend Barrington Volvo!

Great Dealership

by from Mokena Illinois |

Friendly, no BS, fantastic price. Shopped every Volvo store in Chicagoland and Barrington was the absolute best price.