Victory Honda Monroe

1605 N Monroe St, Monroe, MI 48162

New 866-939-4180
Used 888-678-3154
Service 866-855-6522

Get Paid For Your Trade! Receive up to 125% of the Black Book Trade-In Value at Victory Honda!

Car buying made easy

by from Monroe, MI |

Thanks to everyone from Victory Honda for making our buying experience a good one. From the moment we walked in, great care was given by every person we met from initial contact to purchase and financing. I especially appreciated how there were activities for our young children so that we could talk details with our sales rep. There was not a high pressure sales pitch and they made every effort to make sure we were getting the vehicle that we wanted. By far the easiest vehicle purchase we have had.

Jeanne from Monroe

by from Monroe,Michigan |

I was treated very well and the salesmen were very cordial and desiring to find just the right car for me. Thank you again for your help. I am enjoying my used car from Victory Honda-Monroe

number one dealership.

by from Erie Michigan |

Great dealership to buy a car and have it service. Will continue at this dealership.

Great service

by from Brownstown, Michigan |

As if I needed yet another reason why I buy and drive a Honda! The service department at Victory Honda Monroe is excellent. Scheduled an oil change but found out I was due for a major service based on the mileage when I arrived. Wasn't quite prepared mentally or financially for that, so the service department suggested a lesser expensive service that still covered a majority of what was listed in the pricier service. They adjusted the appointment to provide the services that I had done and I was out the door in a little over an hour. Great service department that takes the customer's time and current $$ situation into consideration while keeping my vehicle in great mechanical condition. Oh, and you gotta love the free oil change on the next visit! Thanks to the whole service dept. at Victory Honda Monroe! Another job well done!

What a place!

by from Lambertville Michigan |

Jim G continues to suprise me with his ability to get what I asked for. Plus the facility is really nice to be in. I'll continue to do business here as long as the existing staff is there. Your financing department is top notch all the way down to service, everyone is amazing at this dealership! Thank you for getting me back on the road after my accident.

Luv my new CR-V!!!!

by from Oregon, OH |

The car buying process was quick and easy. I was at the dealership getting an oil change on my 2010 CR-V, and saw my salesman, and inquired about purchasing a new 2014 CR-V. I told my salesman what I wanted in the new SUV and a day later I was there signing papers!

Fast service

by from Monroe, mi |

My car was serviced within a day, and a loaner car was provided to me!

4th Lease from Victory Honda of Monroe

by from Monroe, MI |

Jim G was in absolutely no hurry to rush through a re-lease process. All staff at this facility is very helpful. At the conclusion of our deal, Jim made sure I was familiar with the changes in this automobile compared to the previous vehicle I had. Absolutely would refer Jim G to anyone interested in obtaining a Honda!

Excellent prompt and quick service!

by from Flat Rock, MI |

Service manager and technicians were very helpful. A follow up call was received and when I had a question about the use of some equipment the service manager called me back very quickly answered my questions and guided me through the process. Super good service!!

Purchased my 3rd Honda CRV

by from Perrysburg Ohio |

Victory Honda takes great care of you from Sales to finance & service Ed Sanchez takes his time to really explan items very thoroughly and looks to best suit your needs and affordability!

Victory Honda Monroe responded to this review

November 21, 2013

Rachel S, My Name is Michele and I am the customer relations manager at the dealership. On behalf of everyone here I would like to thank you for taking the time to review us. Come back to see us anytime!

Consistent high level of service.

by from Monroe Michael |

The service continues to be top notch every time I am in for service.

Victory Honda Monroe responded to this review

October 3, 2013

Monroe Michael, Hi, My name is Michele and I am the Customer Relations Manager at the dealership. I would like to thank you on behalf of everyone here. Your patronage is much appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again soon!