Victory Honda Monroe

1605 N Monroe St, Monroe, MI 48162

New 866-939-4180
Used 888-678-3154
Service 866-855-6522

Get Paid For Your Trade! Receive up to 125% of the Black Book Trade-In Value at Victory Honda!

Jody Cocagne: Awesome Sales Consultant

by from Monroe, MI |

Our recent choice of purchasing a Honda CRV was an excellent experience, thanks totally to Jody Cocagne. Her genuinely friendly approach combined with her professionalism took all of the usual car-buying angst out of the picture. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and made sure to answer our questions and address any concerns in a timely manner. We were also very impressed with Jody's follow-up with us after we left the dealership....she really cares if you are a happy customer. If you need a new Honda, go see Jody at Victory of Monroe!

November 26, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Thanks Jodi Cocagne - You made it happen!

by from Monroe, Michigan |

Buying a new car from Jodi, was like submitting my Christmas list to Santa - I told Jodi what I wanted, and she made it happen! My new CRV is everything I was looking for and more. Jodi is a great sales rep. She is professional, honest, patient, easy to work with, and listened to exactly what is important to me. Jodi is customer oriented and very Honda knowledgeable. She is also very respectful of your spending comfort zone and helps you remain in it. It comes down to the very simple fact that what is important to you (the customer) is important to Jodi. Jodi's follow-up is also outstanding, and she makes herself available for any "after-sale" inquiries that come up. Thanks Jodi! Thanks Jason! I am enjoying my new CRV!

December 16, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and feedback, Dawn! This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us. We look forward to seeing you again. Welcome to the Victory Family!

Jody Cocagne

by from Monroe,MI |

I just wanted to say thank you for your Honesty and dedication.Thank you for answering all my questions and making the process simple and quick.I love my new car.cant wait to buy another one from you.

December 4, 2014

Hello, Bruce: Thank you for the kind words and feedback. This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Great Service

by from Monroe,Michigan |

Jodi Cocagne help us get the car we wanted. She went out of her way to get it for us when we thought it may not happen. I'm very happy with my car and I'm over the top happy with what Jodi Cocagne done for us to make it happen. I definitely recommended Victory Honda and Jodi Cocagne to my family and friends. In the future Victory Honda will have are business again.

Great Service

by from monroe,michigan |

Jodi Cocagne is awesome she help us get what we wanted. She went out of her way to make it happen. Next yr I will be seeing her again. She is a 5 star car sales women for sure!!

December 1, 2014

We are so happy to hear your experience was above and beyond! We look forward to seeing you next year.

Jodi Cocagne

by from Woodhaven,Mi |

It was great working with Jodi. She really works "Customer service", knows her vehicles, makes you feel like family. I was looking for a different color CRV when she turned me on to the beautiful brown that I ultimately leased. Jodi followed up to assure I was (still) happy with my choice, to which I can say "Absolutely"! This is my 2nd experience with Victory and everyone is great. I have already relayed my very positive experience at Victory to all my friends and family. I will definitely be dealing with them in the future. Thank you, Jodi for being so helpful and caring.

December 1, 2014

Hello, Janell: Thank you for the recommendation and feedback. This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us! Welcome to the family; we look forward to seeing you again.

Buying my first hybrid

by from Dundee, MI |

Excellent and educational experience with James Shannon my Salesman. He was straight forward and honest to a fault and very intent on helping me find the right car and setting up the most beneficial financing. I only treatment which was not excellent in this experience was questioning the older financial manager in finalizing the purchase when I asked a few too many questions. He became very defensive almost to the point of being aggressive saying "I've been doing this for 30 years, why are you questioning me?" He was very upset and made me feel like I was "wasting his valuable time" when I requested a line by line explanation of the numbers written on the sales receipt because they were different from what I was told by James and the GM named Jason. The General Manager very patiently explained every line and number, so I completely understood each entry and my confidence was restored!

October 9, 2014

Thank you, Daniel, for the kind words and feedback. We are glad we were able to restore your confidence. We will be sure to use this in feedback to enhance our processes moving forward.

Wonderful!!

by from Monroe, MI |

Jim G was so wonderful. I did not have the best of credit and my car decided it was going to die on me on my way to work. I filled out a form online and 30 minutes later he was calling me. My car almost didnt make it to the dealership on my way from work that afternoon. I had no idea how I was going to make it to work the next day. I did not have a lot of money saved up for a down payment because I wasnt expecting my car to almost completely stop running. He worked with the Financing dept to find me a almost new car with great miles, that I could afford. And just a few hours after arriving I was driving home in my new car that I will not have to worry about for a long time!! I will continue to go there for any other vehicle purchases in the future. They were amazing, and I cant thank Jim G and the staff enough for helping me so much and so quickly.

September 23, 2014

Hello, Heather: Thank you for the kind words and feedback. We are so glad that you were happy with your experience. We work hard to make every person feel the way you did. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Third time Victory Honda buyer!

by from Toledo, OH |

Awesome experience. Great staff and huge selection!

September 22, 2014

Thank you, mwolff1116, for the kind words and feedback. It is customers like you that make our day!

Jeanne from Monroe

by from Monroe,Michigan |

I was treated very well and the salesmen were very cordial and desiring to find just the right car for me. Thank you again for your help. I am enjoying my used car from Victory Honda-Monroe

number one dealership.

by from Erie Michigan |

Great dealership to buy a car and have it service. Will continue at this dealership.