West Motor Company

296 N State St, Preston, ID 83263

Used 208-852-1337

Still the best car buying experience I've ever had

by from Billings, MT |

I bought a Chrysler 300 C from them two years ago, my review is still on here from that time, said I would drive from Billings, Montana to Preston, Idaho again just for the good car buying experience. Well I did this past week. Was another great experience dealt with Steve, great to work with, answered my questions, held the truck for a 5 days for me so I could get there to see it and was everything I was told it would be. I recommend this dealership to anyone that wants a great car buying experience and honest people to deal with. Thanks again!

July 1, 2015

THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOUR RECOMMENDATION AND LOYALTY MEAN THE WORLD TO US!!!

No Information Recieved

by from Lake City, CO |

Asked for more details regarding a vehicle of interest and received no feedback.

September 19, 2014

We are so sorry to hear this and that we missed you request. Come to find our our Cars.com contacts were being sent to the Junk Mail part of our lead tool so we weren't seeing them. Hopefully this issue has since been resolved. We apologize and would love the chance to work with you to make it up to you in the future. Thank you

The best customer service

by from Logan, UT |

West Motos has the best customer service out of all the dealerships I ever visited.

February 6, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and support!

2 attempts and no return contact

by from Reno, NV |

I am very disappointed in their customer service. I was really interested in a truck they had listed here on cars.com, I attempted to contact them twice regarding it but never received a response. I have had to continue looking for a truck from other dealers since they never got back to me.

September 19, 2014

Johnny we are so sorry that we missed your inquiry. Our deepest apologies. We would love to work with you in the future and are confident that we would more than make it up to you. Thanks

Great Place to buy a car

by from Billings, Montana |

My wife found the car on the internet and was interested. I talked several time with Gordon Palmer asking different questions and he answered them all without delay. I finally said 'I am driving a long way to see this car is it worth the drive?' and he said he would be honest with me and that is was worth the drive. So I asked if they could hold the car a couple of days for me to drive to Preston and he said no problem. The car was exactly how he told me it would be in excellent condition. I could get better financing with them than from my own credit union. It was the most hassle free car buying experience I have ever had in my life and well worth the drive from Billings, Montana to Preston, Idaho. Next time I need a car I will look there first to see what they have. I have told several people I know and work with that it is worth going to West for a car.

February 6, 2014

Glad we were able to help and meet your expectations, thanks so much for your business!

Used Ram 3500 Diesel

by from Oroville, CA |

I Bought a used Ram 3500 Diesel from West Motors, from out of state. I had been looking along time for a 6 speed 5.9L megga cab. I had alot of phone calls and emails back and forth with messages and photos from Gordon and even had the vehicle inspected by another mechanic shop for an independant review and report, before deciding to fly out and see it for my self - glad I did. I was not dissappointed at all. Great truck and very friendly people to do business with, I would definetetly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for the fresh atmosphere of days gone by , with no pressure and just good conversation, time to review and answer questions and a dealership willing to go the extra mile for the customer.

February 5, 2014

Thanks so much for giving us a shot! Glad we were able to give you the assistance you needed and met your expectations.

Excellent Service!

by from Chubbuck, Idaho |

We purchased a new minivan from this dealership and were very pleased with the service. Its hard to find a car dealership that you don't feel pressured into something you don't want, but I can say we never felt pressured into anything. They were very pleasant to deal with and we will go to them next time we are considering buying even though it is an hour out of our way.

September 7, 2012

Thank you so much for your business and your willingness to travel, we are happy to make it worth your while.

Buying new from West Motors

by from Brigham City Utah |

I really went there to just look and see about trade-in value. Met a salesman like I had never met before. He was polite, did not presure us in the least, answered all our questions and let us return home with a price and no pressue to return. I would reccomend doing business with West motors and in particular Mr. Mike Porter to any and all who are looking to purchase a new car or truck.

September 7, 2012

Thank you, we are so happy to have been able to serve you and hope to continue our new friendship in the future.

West Motor Sold Us a Jeep

by from Logan Utah |

We wanted to buy a new jeep. We were told by our son to talk to Gordon Palmer at West Motors in Preston. He was great to work with and made us feel special. He introduced us to everyone...the financial people and the owner. He called us everytime he found out information about the jeep we ordered, and yes, it beat the date he said it would arrive by. We knew what was happening all the time, with no unpleasant surprises. He showed us how to work everything in jeeps on the test ride before we purchased a jeep, and he showed us everything on our jeep when it arrived. He didn't leave out one detail. The people there were all helpful and friendly, and offered us a fair and competitive price.

September 7, 2012

Thanks so much, it was a pleasure to serve you and we hope to be able to continue to be able to exceed your expectations is the future as well.

great place to buy a new truck

by from logan, ut |

West Motor was a great dealer to work with. They were very professional and my new truck looked great.They have the best prices in northern utah/southern idaho.

September 7, 2012

Thanks so much for your business, its a pleasure to work with you!