Junge Center Point

1001 Ford Ln, Center Point, IA 52213

New 877-675-9013 New877-675-9013
Used 877-668-3185 Used877-668-3185
Service 877-349-3451 Service 877-349-3451

Best brands. Best Service. Best experience.

Buy another car here? Defiantly.

by from Waterloo, IA |

A few weeks back my husband and I purchased a used 2009 Honda from Junge. Tim and I were very impressed with the quality of care that we received. Pam Wilson was our salesperson and she let us test drive the car, she asked us the right questions, genuinely cared about taking care of us and was very open about not having all of the answers but knew the resources on where to find them. We then began working with Scott Sadler, he was the one we negotiated price with. He was quick at assessing the vehicle we were looking to trade in, Pam had done a good job of relaying the concerns we had about the car we were looking to buy and Scott addressed all of them, he was then very open about the wiggle room that he had in the car. I have worked in the automotive industry before and know there aren't always the fairest of people out there, Tim and I both agreed we believed we could trust Scott and from what we experienced our gut was right. Once we came to agreement on price we were handed over to Tammy Wagner who did a fantastic job of explaining all the ins and outs and the options that we had at hand. When we agreed on what we wanted to do Tammy went to work and got everything done quickly and efficiently not leaving one small detail out. We left with smiles on our faces and a new (to us) car in under 2 1/2 hours, a record time if you ask me. I would be happy to buy another car from Pam and the Junge staff and would recommend them to any of my friends. The Junge staff went above and beyond to make sure that everything was taken care of and to our liking. You can tell this is a business that is family run, loyal workers, and wants to please the customers of community as much as they want to make a buck. Thanks for the great experience Pam, Scott & Tammy.

Great Dealership

by from Marion Iowa |

Great dealership. Sorry we couldn't get the deal done. No ones fault.!!!!

Great staff, great cars

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

My girlfriend and I had been wanting to test drive a Mazda 3 for some time but never had the opportunity. When we drove into the lot we saw a hatchback Mazda 3 and a crossover SUV, both of which my girlfriend was considering as a potential replacement for her aging van. When we got out and started looking at the cars we were approached by Gene. He was friendly, and helpful and we never felt pressured. He allowed me to ride in front with my girlfriend and he fielded questions from the back. He was knowledgeable and personable. We hadn't planned on buying a car that day but Gene asked if we would be interested in running the paperwork to see if they could make the numbers work. They weren't able to get the payments to where my girlfriend wanted on the new Mazda 3, but the finance manager Tammy knew they had a used one with a very similar trim package on the lot. It's almost laughable to call this car used as it has only 35k miles and was a 2013, so a 1 year old car with that low miles was a great find. Because the car was Mazda certified pre-owned with a 12k mile bumper-to-bumper warranty and a 100k mile powertrain warranty. At the end of the day both Tammy and Gene worked very hard to make sure my girlfriend walked away with the deal she wanted while never making her or me feel pressured.

bought a new used truck

by from waterloo iowa |

first time in your business . found on line the truck i was interested in . our salesman was great he was caring and found out all the answers to our questions if he did not know. very freindly people very helpful. finacing was very easy they really tryed to find the best deal they could.

flat tire

by from lemars |

Drving through ended up getting hole in tire. Service patched it and put me back on road. My kids and I appreciated the work getting done in short time

Finance guy is about hiding total cost...

by from Cedar Rapids, IA |

The sales folks are decent, but the finance guy is a joke. Explained the car/payment/price we wanted, the finance guy came back with payment/car we wanted, but for 7 year loan, which made the total cost of the vehicle way more then what we wanted to spend. Our first car we bought was handled great, but when we went back to buy vehicle #2, they treated us like fools. We went to another Ford Dealership, got a higher priced sticker price car for the price (payment/total price) we wanted.

new car purchase

by from Vinton, Iowa |

I found the salesman, his manager and the finance manager very knowledgable and very helpful. I had been a previous customer several years ago, but then had a company vehicle to drive, but going back to Junge when it was time to buy a new car was a no brainer. Prior customer service including the sales staff has remained at a high level. They were very motivated to make this a great experience and getting extra service done (under coating, exterior paint protection, door well protection) was done in a timely manner. the best was the picking up of my car, 2014 Ford Escape, the chocolates were great and the flowers were a nice touch! Thanks.

Junge?? Oh you mean Junke!

by from Cedar Rapids |

Make sure you do a car background check on a vehicle before you purchase a used one from them. Also make sure you know a fair market price beforehand. The salesman I dealt with seemed nice, but they hid information that was on the car's history that could have affected the value of the vehicle. After the fact I brought it to their attention, but by that point it was my problem since the sale was final. They claim great customer service but they are no different than any other shady dealer I have ever dealt with. Overall they showed a lack of integrity in the way they operate their business. They gave me a free oil change, but I think I'll pass because I'm afraid they would mess that up too!

Junge Center Point responded to this review

March 30, 2014

Mike ---Thanks for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear that you weren't completely happy with your experience with us. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional purchase experience. All of our Used Vehicles come with a complimentary vehicle history (AutoCheck) that is provided to every customer. If you haven't used your free oil change please feel free to contact me directly, Drew 319-432-3601.

Mazda 3

by from Cedar Rapids |

The service department was very kind and knowledgeable about my small repair of my car adapter dash.. They were very kind in helping get it back in place... Thanks again for your service.. Black Mazda 3 !! Amy Holecek

Tire rotation - missed directional tires

by from Cedar Rapids, Iowa |

Had the tires rotated on my 2010 Mountaineer. Junge missed that they were directional tires and put them back on the vehicle rotating in the wrong direction. Glad I noticed it, particularly since this condition creates unsafe hydroplaning on wet roads. What really floored me though; they did not offer to refund my money, after acknowledging the mistake and requiring me to come back to the shop on a Saturday morning. A good dealership will come get your car, or refund your money when they make a major mistake like this one.

Junge Center Point responded to this review

March 30, 2014

Kurt, sorry for the delayed response to you regarding your tire rotation. This was definitely our mistake and I would appreciate it if you could call me directly at 319-432-3601. I would like to take the opportunity to work this out with you. Best regards. Drew