Best Chevrolet

128 Derby St, Hingham, MA 02043

New 877-237-1954
Used 888-291-3339
Service 888-393-8796

www.thebestchevy.com || You'll be glad you shopped at Best Chevrolet, Boston's "Best" Chevrolet dealer!

Great service department & friendly folks to with

by from Hungham, MA |

I have never had a better experience with any dealership. All of the folks that I come in contact with are a pleasure to work with. I have asked several of my friends to give Best the chance to work with them on their new car purchases as well. I have bought almost all of my cars, and trucks, from Best since the late 60?s and will continue to do so. Barry Humphrey

June 3, 2014

Hi Barry, Thanks for the great review! We are here to help, and keep spreading the word! Thank you for choosing Best Chevy! -- Harry Haigh Service Manager

Truly the Best at Best Chevrolet

by from Scituate, MA |

Aaron Markella was an exceptional salesperson - we have not only recommended Best to our friends, but we look forward to a long relationship with Aaron and Best Chevrolet. Knowledgeable, thoughtful, patient, efficient, and friendly, Aaron made our car buying experience the best we have had to date. He truly helped us identify and buy the right model Suburban for our growing family while always recognizing our priorities. Thank you to Aaron and Best Chevrolet!!

Best Chevrolet is the Best!

by from Scituate, MA |

The best thing I can say is that they are consistent. Always prepared, available and knowledgeable. the service is fast and complete.

March 31, 2015

JMA, thank you for the kind words. We strive for excellence day to day. Very happy to hear your service was fast. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything n the meantime. Happy driving!

Great Experience - Ask for Kevin McGowan!!

by from Quincy, MA |

I've been involved in several automobile purchases for family member over the past couple of years and this was BY FAR the best experience! When I arrived at Best Chevrolet, I was greeted by a pleasant receptionist who introduced me to sales rep, Kevin McGowan. I told him what I was interested in and he helped me find my dream truck. He showed me the truck, explained all of the features and demonstrated a lot of its capabilities. He also showed me around the dealership and service center and highlighted a lot of what they had to offer as well. After a test drive, I was sure that this was the truck for me. The sales process was very easy. I wasn't pressured or up-sold at all. Kevin was very knowledgeable, fair, and great to work with. He made it a very good experience for me and I would recommend him to my friends and family without any reserve. I love the truck and I'm sure that, when the time comes, I will be returning to Best Chevy.

March 23, 2015

Joe, Thank you for the kind words. We strive for excellence and a completely satisfied experience for all. Very pleased to hear you saw our facility in its entirety. Kevin is an awesome team member. Please don't hesitate to let Kevin or the Best team if anything is needed in the meantime! Thank you again.

Completely Satisfied

by from Milton, MA |

Enjoyable, and I am completely satisfied with everyone involved in my purchase. First class people!

March 13, 2015

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the visit and the business. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the meantime. Happy driving!

Saved the Day

by from Marshfield Ma |

My Daughter was stuck on the roadside with a flat. One call and within an hour she was safe and sound. This is why we trust all our family vehicle needs to Best Chevrolet. The Peace of mind is priceless. The Gemmill's

March 2, 2015

Thank you for the kind response. We are happy to help and are excited to assist in the future. Please don't hesitate to let us know of any needs in the future.

Best Chevrolet is truly The Best

by from Norwell |

What a fantastic team you have managed to assemble! Pete Dodd, Chrissy, Mike - all are excellent. It is obvious that they care about me and my car, not just trying to make a buck for the dealer. I will definitely buy my next car or truck from your dealership (although don't hold your breath - I am driving a 2004 Tahoe with 300K on it and I still love it. My brand new Jeep Wrangler could NOT get out the unplowed driveway - the 2004 Tahoe managed it with ease!!!)

February 18, 2015

Steve, thanks for this great review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that Pete, Chrissy, and Mike were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we always look forward to working with you again in the future! Kind regards, Harry Haigh, Service Director, harryh@bestchevyusa.com

Funny Noise

by from Weymouth,MA |

Met by Chrissy at front desk who made me feel very comfortable by treating me like a person. Derek had me drive the car with him in it to hear the noise I was hearing from the engine. A very pleasant and nice experience from a car dealership, which, I have never had before. Thank you all.

January 21, 2015

Eddie, thank you for your kind words. We know servicing your vehicle takes time out of your day and we strive to make every experience a pleasant one. It's good to hear that Chrissy and Derek were able to provide you that. We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Best regards, Harry Haigh, Service Director, harryh@bestchevyusa.com

The Best experience

by from Scituate, MA |

the entire organization is committed to providing excellent service!

February 4, 2015

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to provide a completely satisfied experience. If you, friends or family need anything n the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Happy Driving!

Awesome service Dept

by from Hingham MA |

Stopped in for an oil change, had a great cup of coffee from starbucks & was able to catch up on my emails & get some work done. Great Place

February 4, 2015

Michael, thank you for stopping in! We are happy to hear you tried the fresh, complimentary brew and wifi. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything further in the future. Happy Driving!

Great Service, Clean waiting Room.

by from Hingham, MA. |

Best Chevrolet is the best Chevy dealership clean and comfortable I love it their. The workers their are so wonderful.

February 4, 2015

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to provide the answers to your needs. If anything is needed in the future please don't hesitate to let us know. Happy Driving!