Best Chevrolet

128 Derby St, Hingham, MA 02043

New 877-237-1954 New 877-237-1954
Used 888-291-3339 Used 888-291-3339
Service 888-393-8796 Service 888-393-8796

www.thebestchevy.com || You'll be glad you shopped at Best Chevrolet, Boston's "Best" Chevrolet dealer!

Great service department & friendly folks to with

by from Hungham, MA |

I have never had a better experience with any dealership. All of the folks that I come in contact with are a pleasure to work with. I have asked several of my friends to give Best the chance to work with them on their new car purchases as well. I have bought almost all of my cars, and trucks, from Best since the late 60?s and will continue to do so. Barry Humphrey

June 3, 2014

Hi Barry, Thanks for the great review! We are here to help, and keep spreading the word! Thank you for choosing Best Chevy! -- Harry Haigh Service Manager

Chevy Trax

by from Whiman. Mass |

Best Chevy is a great dealership. I have dealt with them for 5 years. Peter Dodd is awesome in the service department. He takes great care of his customers. Rich Lucero is great guy to buy a car from. I just bought my new Chevy trax from him. If you are looking for great service and great customer service this is the best place to shop.

great service

by from Centerville Ma |

Experience with Brian was great, he was very helpful and would deal with him again!

Great Experience "

by from South Weymouth, MA |

My son found a 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 at Best Chevrolet. We met Brian Hunt, a salesman, and we took the truck for a test drive. My son loved the truck. We spoke with Brian and worked out a deal that we were very pleased with. Best Chevrolet actually took the truck for us while my son was at work to our mechanic and waited for the inspection to be done. The truck came back perfect and our mechanic said, that truck is clean, you have to buy this truck. There was a small discrepancy which initially we were unhappy with whereby what was discussed was somewhat being changed. We came to the dealership and Brian changed his plans to be sure he was there to discuss the transaction. We could not ask for a more pleasant and professional and knowledgeable salesman. We understood his position as he had offered more than he probably should have and we agreed to give a small amount to offset this oversight and finish this transaction. We are proud that our son's first major transaction in life, purchasing his first vehicle was made with Brian. We will all forever remember his personality and his professionalism and will highly recommend our friends to visit Brian at Best to buy their next vehicle. Thank you Brian, a special "Dot" guy!

February 8, 2016

Zachary, thank you for the kind words. We are here to help in any way to ensure our guests are completely satisfied. Brian is a wonderful cast member and takes his time with his guests. If you, friends or family need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out. Congratulations on the purchase. Happy driving!

Great service, very easy to get what I needed.

by from Marshfield Ma |

Worked with Richard Lucero, he was very helpful and great. He helped me get the exact car and price that I wanted. Very great people to deal with especially Kathy! I would recommend Richard and anyone at Best to get their next car!

February 8, 2016

Richard is a great cast member! Thank you for the kind words Mike. Kathy is phenomenal. If you stop by on Saturdays, she makes some great cookies. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the meantime. We are here to help you, friends and family with any needs. Happy Driving!

Customer Review Brian

by from Braintree MA |

Brian is a very good sales person he was very attentive to our needs he explained everything we needed to know about the vehicle. I would recommend him to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

February 8, 2016

Diana, we appreciate the follow up. Very pleased to hear your experience was great. Brian is know for taking his time with his guests. If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to Brian or cast. We are all here to help you, family and friends out with and car needs. Happy Driving!

My Experience at Best

by from Hingham, MA |

I had been looking for a used truck for about a month. I had a great experience with my dealer (Brian Hunt of Best Chevrolet). He made the process simple, and I feel I got a great price. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

February 8, 2016

We have quite a few trucks in stock including off brands. Thank you for the kind words Steve. Very happy to hear your visit was successful. Brian is a stand up cast member that will assist you with any needs in the future. Happy Driving!

Mike Phipps

by from Rockland MA |

Good exp. My sales man was the best helped me with everything ,the car and all the paper work . It was the best. Thank you Brain Hun t and best

February 8, 2016

Mike, thank you for the feedback. Brian is a great cast member and we are happy to have helped. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Thank you again for joining the family. Happy Driving!

NO PRESSURE, GREAT SERVICE! ASK FOR STEVE D!

by from DEERFIELD, NH |

I recently bought a 2016 Silverado double cab LT from Steve Dunn at Best Chevrolet and could not be happier. They didn't pressure me, and made the process very easy and enjoyable. I went in knowing what I wanted, and Steve worked with me to find the truck that best fit my needs and wants perfectly. Once I selected a vehicle, it took no time at all to get through the finance department! The finance manager Tim was very professional and efficient. Made for a very easy car buying experience. I love the truck and will for sure be a Best customer for life, and would recommend anyone looking to purchase a vehicle make Best your first and last stop.

February 8, 2016

That's our goal Ben. We do not pressure our guests as a vehicle is a very important piece of their day to day. Happy to hear your visit was pleasant. Steve is a great cast member that truly takes time with his guests. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the meantime. Happy Driving!

Great Service

by from Stoughton, MA |

Richard Lucero was great!! Easiest car buying process I have ever experienced

February 8, 2016

Efficient is our middle name. Thank you Heather for the kind words. Please feel free to reach out with any future needs. Thank you again for the kind words. Richard is a great cast member. Happy Driving!