Best Chevrolet

128 Derby St, Hingham, MA 02043

New 877-237-1954 New877-237-1954
Used 888-291-3339 Used888-291-3339
Service 888-393-8796 Service 888-393-8796

www.thebestchevy.com || You'll be glad you shopped at Best Chevrolet, Boston's "Best" Chevrolet dealer!

Professional service

by from Rockland, MA |

Rich was informed about the vehicle, professional, friendly, courteous and explained everything along the way. I certainly felt comfortable dealing with him and would return in the future.

Best Chevrolet responded to this review

February 27, 2016

Thank you Kathleen. Very pleased to hear your experience was enjoyable. Richard is an excellent cast member. He is very knowledgeable and enjoys going the extra mile. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the meantime. Happy Driving!

Great Experience At Best Chevy

by from Boston, MA |

We had a great experience with Best Chevy. David Feldman was great to work with, he made the process simple and straight forward. We felt like we got a great deal!

Great buying experience

by from Randolph ma |

Christopher Welcome , made my buying experience easy, comfortable, and painless . I have never had this feeling when purchasing a car. The whole experience was unbelievable. They treat as if your buying a luxury car. I got everything I wanted in a car. Thank You Chris and staff.

Purchaser

by from Hingham, MA |

It was a pleasure working with Chris. He was always on top of things, followed up, etc.

Have been going to BEST since high school

by from Brockton , Ma. 02301 |

All of my experiences over the years have always been GREAT !!. (THE BEST) This is one of the car dealerships that treats there customers with the friendship and respect that you don't expect until you go there. . I personally was talking to Dave F. MY SALES-REP, this time and he is very knowledgeable and is able to make the experience relaxing and FUN. I know a lot of the staff and i think they are all great. :-) Mike in the service department is my go to guy. He just knows how to handle the problems that sometime come up. The Financial team is also a group that can make things happen, Just another aspect of the buying experience. GREAT JOB "BEST CHEVROLET"

Outstanding service

by from Milton MA |

We worked with Scotty Wirta who was very personable as well as professional. We were looking for a used Malibu but found a Chevy Cruze that was just perfect for our daughter. Scotty was extremely helpful presenting the various options. I would recommend Scotty to anyone interested in buying a used or new car. We also worked with Mitch from finance office on our first day at Best Chevrolet and he was very helpful, as well.

Great Salesman and great service always

by from Hanover, Ma. |

I have been doing business with Dave Fieldman and Best Chevy for years. I've never had any issues that Dave and the rest of the Best Chevy Family haven't taken care of quickly and without hassle. Like them so much I send my friends there. And I had one of my daughters friend go take a look at cars and she bought one. She loves it.

Dave is The reason why!

by from Abington,A |

Dave Fieldman is the reason why I returned to Best to purchase my Equinox. He sold me my Malibu 5 years ago and he was so professional and helpful that I came right back to see him....I would not go anywhere else or purchase from anyone else! He has always treated me like I was part of his family! He has gone above and beyond to ensure that my entire purchase process went smoothly along with following up once the process was completed. TRUELY a class act!

Review

by from Weymouth MA |

I was very impressed with David Fieldman. He was very professional and helpful

Gene Rodman makes it easy

by from Duxbury |

Gene Rodman is knowledgeable, friendly, enjoys and takes pride in his work. He is an asset to Best Chevrolet.