128 Derby St, Hingham, MA 02043

New 877-237-1954
Used 888-291-3339
Service 888-393-8796

www.thebestchevy.com || You'll be glad you shopped at Best Chevrolet, Boston's "Best" Chevrolet dealer!

Great Customer Service.

by from Brockton, MA |

Your service manager took a genuine interest in helping me resolve issue with a vehicle that was not purchased through your dealership.

February 4, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback. We are here to help with any vehicle needs if the opportunity arises. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Happy Driving!

Pleasantly Surprised

by from Boston, MA |

Every employee I encountered was most courteous and friendly, from Paul the dispatcher to service adviser Steve and everyone in between. After dropping my Envoy off with my explanation of issues, they quickly arranged a ride home in their courtesy shuttle. I received a call a short time later with a simple diagnosis and remedy, and was pleasantly surprised by the very reasonable repair cost with no aggressive upsell, but with sound advice on potential future issues. Will definitely be comfortable returning and recommending to friends.

February 4, 2015

Brian, thanks for the review. We strive for excellence and 100% satisfaction from our customers. If you need anything in the future, feel free to let us know. Happy Driving!

by from Boston, Ma |

It was an overall amazing experience. The complete transaction from the beginning till the end was a feeling of the dealership working for me. From top to bottom they were very professional and up front with all the information that was prevalent. They went as far to go out of their way to cater to the needs of my son while he was there with me. This is my second vehicle I have bought from Best Chevrolet and will continue to give them my business. I will also service my new truck through them, as I do with my Tahoe. There service department is outstanding as well. The dealership as a whole should be a model for dealerships in Massachusetts. Keep up the good work!!! Thank you.

February 4, 2015

Thanks Marcus! We appreciate the good words. Whether it be a simple or complex question, we genuinely care to find the best solution and look forward to helping in any way. Happy to hear the family had a good time. If anything is needed in the future don't hesitate to let us know. Happy Driving!

Years of best results and happines

by from Hingham, MA |

I started going to Best in 1970, and have worked with their lease department, and also have ended up buying 4 cars there. I now have a Lumina and a Cobalt(which I bought last year), and have always enjoyed the reception I received from Chrissie, Peter and Jim in service. Could never think of going to another dealership. Scott has done a magnificent job maintaining a great company.

February 4, 2015

Greg, that you for your kind words. Very happy to hear you have been completely satisfied time and time again. We would like to say thank you again for being a loyal customer! If anything n the mean time is needed, feel free to let us know. Happy Driving!

Do not be in a hurry!

by from Kenner La |

Took my car in on Sat morning for an oil change and was told it would be 3 hours. Wow. They told me its best to make an appointment . ( for a oil change?). I called Mon morning and made the appointment for 1pm. Got there at 1 and at 3 pm I was still there! Ask about my car and was told it was on the rack... Almost 4 pm I told them I had to get back to work and my car came around soon after that. REALLY!! An oil change.

Great experience

by from Weymouth, MA |

They were very helpful and willing to work with me, didn't feel like a negotiation cause i got what i wanted on my terms, and everyone was beyond polite and it was sincere. I was very happy with the service i received from all parties.

Best is the best!

by from Scituate Harbor, MA |

Everyone is professional and efficient. They make the experience quick and easy! I highly recommend Best Chevrolet.

Service disappointment

by from Hingham ma |

Nice lounge but not restocked with food and drinks. Waited an hour for oil change and didn't have anything for drink or snack during lunchtime.

July 23, 2014

Hi Amie, We apologize for any inconvenience. Please come back again and we will make sure your service experience will be better. If you have any questions please ask for Harry. Thank you for choosing Best Chevrolet -- Harry Haigh Service Manager

Best Chevrolet. Review

by from Hingham MA |

My name is Patricia H. I bought a 2012 Chevy Cruze a yr. ago And I Give Best Chevrolet A 5 Star raiting They deserve a score of 10.

July 2, 2014

Hi Patricia, Thanks for the great review! Glad we could help. Thank you for choosing Best Chevy! -- Bruce Gemmill General Sales Manager

Best Chevrolet. Review