Best Chevrolet

128 Derby St, Hingham, MA 02043

New 877-237-1954
Used 888-475-6786
Service 888-393-8796

You'll be glad you shopped at Best Chevrolet, Boston's "Best" Chevrolet dealer!

Pleasant,professional and proficient.

by from Hingham, MA |

As always, Jim Earle was very helpful, informative and pleasant. He makes you feel like waiting 4 hours, for what you need done, is a good thing in the long run! Which it is! The receptionists are super nice and welcoming! Not too bad a place to spend a Monday morning, and with good results driving out!!

June 3, 2014

Hi Thomas, Jim is fantastic! Glad we could help! Thank you for choosing Best Chevy! -- Harry Haigh Service Manager

excellent service department

by from ma |

I had my oil changed. Great service from pulling up out front to the free refreshments.They have excellent coffee and a nice clean waiting room.

June 3, 2014

Hi Robert, Thanks for stopping by! We are here to help! Thank you for choosing Best Chevy! -- Harry Haigh Service Manager

Auto service

by from Hingham, MA |

Just as Dave our associate said I got the service and a car wash which I couldn't believe they would do and I was out in an hour. A great experience.

June 3, 2014

Hi Paula, Dave is the best! Glad we could help! Thank you for choosing Best Chevy! -- Harry Haigh Service Manager

Efficient and friendly service.Clean facilities

by from Hingham ,Ma. |

Valet arthur took me immediately to my place of work.Peter Dodd took care of me with efficiency and a big smile as usual.Finally Chrissy was charming and effcient as well.Always PLEASANT EXPERIENCE WITH THAT GROUP.

June 3, 2014

Hi Jim! Thanks for stopping by! We aim to always please and accommodate our customers! Thank you for choosing Best Chevy! -- Harry Haigh Service Manager

They are the "Best"

by from Boston, MA |

I always have a great experience with Best. They do what you ask and don't fight with you. I would highly recommend going there. The staff is very nice and easy to deal with.

June 3, 2014

Hi Kristin, Thanks for the great review! Glad we could help! Thank you for choosing Best Chevy! -- Harry Haigh Service Manager

customer srvice

by from hingham ma. |

i was met right away by peter dodd fine young man consider best chevy to have a representive like peter very lucky wait time for vehicle to be seviced was resoneable and i was out and on my way

June 3, 2014

Hi James, Thanks for stopping by! Peter is fantastic! Thank you for choosing Best Chevy! -- Harry Haigh Service Manager

Nice new place , Lots to look at for new and used

by from Mass |

We did it with a honest effort to make a good deal on the Truck. Now a days we all like to get a good Deale. That's hard to do now days. But Best Chevrolet is willing to work with you. Thanks Gene Rodman

June 3, 2014

Hi Steven, Gene is the best! We are always here to help. Thank you for choosing Best Chevy! -- Harry Haigh Service Manager

Best is the Best

by from Quincy MA |

Mike in service dept was awesome! We had to have our skylight tracks redone...under warranty. He was thorough and pleasant to work with. He also had our car detailed. We appreciate all the attention to detail.

June 3, 2014

Hi Karen, Mike is outstanding! Glad we could help! Thank you for choosing Best Chevy! -- Harry Haigh Service Manager

The best!

by from Braintree, MA |

My husband and I just bought a new Chevy Silverado from Best Chevrolet and had an awesome experience. We had gone to THREE other dealers before we ended up at Best Chevrolet. We met Dana who was really nice and straight to the point. It was the first dealership we went to that we didn't feel like we were getting the typical sales pitch/ "I can not let you leave until you agree to buy this car" deal. Dana, Steve and Nathan made the whole process extremely EASY and stress free (THANK YOU GUYS!). They stayed late that night (without telling us they were) and we didn't feel pressured AT ALL. We left without that feeling of "Oh god what did I just do?" that I often get when buying a car. We LOVE the truck and I can't recommend these guys enough!

June 3, 2014

Hi Rachel, Thanks for the great review! We never hassle and never pressure! Glad we could help, and enjoy your new Chevy Silverado! Thank you for choosing Best Chevy! -- Bruce Gemmill General Sales Manager

Outstanding experience

by from Hingham, MA |

We can't say enough good things about everyone with whom we had contact -- absolutely amazing and comforting to a couple of oldsters stranded away from home. The kindness and professionalism were outstanding.

June 3, 2014

Hi Richard, We aim to always please our customers! Glad we could help. Thank you for choosing Best Chevy! -- Harry Haigh Service Manager