Best Chevrolet

128 Derby St, Hingham, MA 02043

New 877-237-1954
Used 888-475-6786
Service 888-393-8796

You'll be glad you shopped at Best Chevrolet, Boston's "Best" Chevrolet dealer!

Felt like they cared about my time.

by from Boston, MA |

Best has always treated me with respect. I know servicing my Avalanche at a dealership costs a bit more money but the service you get, the clean, modern facility & flexibly hours help. I do wish you guys were open a few hours on Sunday & a little later Saturdays. Love the rewards card by the way. During my last visit I had a warning light corrected & it was fine when I drove away but an hour later it was back. Rich in service was very accommodating & I felt like something would be done regardless. Mind you I drive in from Boston & I still come back to do my service here.

Love my new '15 Tahoe. Best Chevrolet was great

by from Scituate, Ma |

I had the pleasure of working with Al Stein. The comfort level was a 10 right from the start and continued until the car was delivered. Everyone I met at Best Chevy were friendly and straightforward, can't ask for anything more.

Great experience!

by from Hingham,Mass. |

Steve Dunne was excellent in his handling of my purchasing the 2011 Silverado LT. He should be promoted or given a generous raise post haste. At least give him a new Camaro. He would look good in a convertible I think. You Folks run a first class operation and I would recommend Best to anyone looking for a new/used vehicle. Thanks again. P.S.-no one held a gun to my head while writing this review. sincerely, Al McCarty

Great experience

by from Whitman,MA |

The people at Best Chevrolet are amazing. They are friendly and willing to help you with anything. They will do anything to get the exact car you want. Also, the service people will go into detail on what is wrong with your car. They don't hide anything. The people are honest and do care about helping you

Patti Stack

by from Hingham, MA |

Everything was great as usual. The loaner car made a huge difference. Only complaint was I didn't get my car washed before leaving!!!

always great

by from cambridge ma |

I have never had a bad experience at best. Today was my first time meeting Derek. I feel very comfortable he will care for my car as well as tish did

Amazing service

by from Hingham, MA |

Our salesman, Aaron was terrific. He kept us informed all along the very trying process of getting a Corvette Stingray ordered and delivered. Ivan in Service made certain the car was in perfect order when we took delivery. We can't say enough about Aaron and Ivan. We'd also like to give a shout out to Regis. Buckley, the Regional Manager who expedited our delivery to help us avoid missing an airline departure and the additional $ that would have cost us. This is just a great team!!

Great service

by from Hingham, ma |

Everyone at Best is great to deal with. From the moment I walk in, Chrissy remembers me and greets me with a smile. Mike Miccicce, my service advisor is great! He made sure I had a loaner car through Enterprise and when my car was fixed and he knew I was on my way he had the paperwork ready and the car already washed. Mike was a pleasure to work with.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Boston, Ma |

Great experience purchasing new Tahoe. Sarah and Steve D were great to work with. Would highly recommend over other nearby chevy dealer.

Great dealership and service

by from Hingham, ma |

Everyone was helpful and courteous from the valets on up. Service was fast and I am pleased with everything overall, just a couple of minor things were not. I was supposed to get a free wash with my first oil change and that wasn't done & the car rental agent while engaged with business with me decided to take a long service call instead of placing them on hold before finishing business with me.