Jack Madden Ford

825 Boston-Providence Turnpike, Norwood, MA 02062

Used 877-230-1251

Bait and Switch

by from Newton, MA |

After reading all of the reviews about Jack Madden Ford I feel that it was a good things what happened to us turned out the way it did. I did an online search for a Ford Edge and saw that they had this car in stock for a reasonable price. On a Friday I sent in the online inquiry to make an appt to see the car, and for argument sake I was ready to buy if it looked good and the price was right. Right away I received an email from Tiffany Mastro and a call to set up the appointment, mind you she reference the car in her email and verbally on the phone. Made the appointment for the next day. Right after I talk with her I receive an email confirming the appt. Then two separate emails from her manager, Dan Brinkley, thanking me for my interest and letting me know if the Tiffany was not available to ask for him when we come in. In the morning before the appt I get Another email, referencing the car I wanted, confirming the appt, etc. Not that Madden Ford cares, but I am 8 months pregnant with a 1 year old and my husband worked a half day so we could go and look at this car and we lug ourselves down there for the 30 minute drive. When we get there I ask for Tiffany, we are greeted by one of the salesman, Joe Lovely. We see Tiffany and she gives the information to Joe and lets him know the used car that we want to look at . We watch their interaction and he gives her a weird look when she mentions the car. He advises to give him a minute, goes to another desk, is about to come back and is called back over. When he finally comes back he tells us that he doesn't know why Tiffany set up the appt with us about this car but it is no longer available and was sold a week ago. We were a little shocked and I advised them that I emailed and spoke to her about this yesterday, not a week ago. He apologized and said that he has a the same car just a different year for sale. We said no thanks, tried very hard not to get upset and left immediately. I was very upset due to what we did to get ourselves there and that car dealerships actually STILL do a bait and switch. This is the first dealership that we ventured to on our quest for another car and we have defin learned our lesson. I I have still yet to hear from them via phone or email with an apology either.

Supberb Service by Mary L'opez and Staff

by from Middleboro, Ma |

We have to tell you that we had been looking at cars and test driving different vehicles for over 3 weeks. My husband and I have had different opinions on each dealer and their customer service, and then we met Ms.Mary L'opez. Working with Ms.Mary L'opez was the best car buying experience we had in years! She was very easy to talk with , she listened to our needs and desires and delivered with the utmost professionalism. Mary went above and beyond for us, she got all of our questions answered in a timely manner and made our purchase a smooth enjoyable transaction. All of the staff at Jack Madden were superb in customer service and they do make it feel as though it's all about you and "not just the money" as we had dealt with at other dealerships. We highly recommend Jack Madden Ford of Norwood to anyone looking for a vehicle and ask for Mary L'opez , you won't be disappointed!

Great experience

by from Walpole ma |

What a great experience. Mary Lopez sold us a 2014 Ford Escape and in doing so she made our buying experience a pleasure. She went out of her way to answer every question we had. When we are ready to buy another Ford we will certainly contact Mary.

Great Experience

by from West Roxbury |

Easy Buying Experience Mary Lopez made it smooth. Walked in got to talk to her immediately no hassel just test drive paperwork car. Ask for her you'll have a great time buying a car.

Rude and Classless

by from Dedham, Ma |

We started our car buying experience at Jack Madden, Norwood Ma. We walked around the lot and found a few models that were priced ok. When we entered the front door at Jack Madden, no one approached us. So I kindly asked the woman at the front desk, is it possible to speak to a sales person? In a rude tone, she was like sorry all the sales department is in a meeting for 30 mins. My wife and I looked at each other and walked out. A person with common sense would have gone to get a person or at least offer us a seat, drink and would try to make us feel comfortable. Instead she was an unprofessional and classless. I would never recommend anyone to buy anything from Jack Madden. Plus, if your dealership opens at 9am why you would have a meeting when the place is open, not to mention it is Presidents Day weekend! Sorry Jack madden dealership but my wife and i purchased a 2014 SUV within an hour and a half from leaving your lot. You guys missed out because of your front deck employee's attitude and lack of class.

Very Nice ..Service

by from Boston Ma |

I was looking for a Mustang Gt and I kept looking for the right one. So Im on the autotrader and I seen a 2006 Black Mustang Gt Premium at Jack Madden Ford in Norwood,.I drove there to check it out and spoke to a very nice salesman ..Joesph I test drove the car and told him I was interested, and Ill be back on Sunday. Well I came back traded in my 2006 Ford FiveHundred AWD Limited and was driving my dream car.Even taking it in for service was great. they handle the car nicely not beating it up.The experience at the dealership was great.I even bring my 1993 Mustang Gt 5.0 to be serviced there and they found a problem in the powersteering line and told me, Ive taken it to other places and not one mechanic found the problem..but Jack Madden mechanics did. that is good to me..

March 26, 2012

Thank you very much. Glad we could earn your business and are glad to have you coming back to service your vehicles here!

Great Deal Terrific Sales Treatment

by from Boston, MA |

I bought a new Focus Hatchback. I found a deal in NH and they met it without argument over the phone. When I came in the car they showed me was the car I asked for. They even picked me up to take the car home. They were professional, easy to deal with and demonstrated intelligent salesmanship. So far they have been a pleasure with which to deal.

March 26, 2012

Hope you are still enjoying your new Focus! Thanks for reviewing us, please let us know if there is anything we can help out with in the future!

Purchased 2006 Ford Escape

by from Medfield MA |

I have bought many cars over the years and this experience was one of the best I have had. There is always an element of "waiting", this wait period was not as painful as other dealships I have dealt with. My only criticism is there was no coffee for this wait. If that were available, I probably would have moved that overall facillities star up. The staff was great and my sales person, Sam Veneren, was knowledgable, helpful, considerate and did not play any games. I had and still have the sense that he wanted to be sure that this was the car that fit my needs. Then when I needed to go back after purchase for concerns, I was taken right away without a hassle.

November 10, 2011

Thank you very much for your business, we are so glad we could be your dealer of choice! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We will work on the coffee! Thanks again