Jack Madden Ford

825 Boston-Providence Turnpike, Norwood, MA 02062

New 866-482-2523 New866-482-2523
Used 866-482-0408 Used866-482-0408
Service 866-482-9650 Service 866-482-9650

Celebrating over fifty years of business

Great Deal Terrific Sales Treatment

by from Boston, MA |

I bought a new Focus Hatchback. I found a deal in NH and they met it without argument over the phone. When I came in the car they showed me was the car I asked for. They even picked me up to take the car home. They were professional, easy to deal with and demonstrated intelligent salesmanship. So far they have been a pleasure with which to deal.

March 26, 2012

Hope you are still enjoying your new Focus! Thanks for reviewing us, please let us know if there is anything we can help out with in the future!

Car Lease

by from Wrentham, MA |

My husband and I stopped in to get some information on leasing a new Fusion. After stopping at other dealers we worked out a great deal with Al Abramson. Al was very knowledgeable not only about the car but about the leasing process. Thanks Al! Diane and Chris

Resolved service

by from Walpole Ma |

I wrote a review about the service we received and how unhappy I was since then my son spoke with service manager Al Brown explained what transpired he apologized and corrected the situation..

October 18, 2015

Thank you for the opportunity to correct the issue. We hope to work with you and your son again in the future.

Great customer service

by from Boston, MA |

I recently purchased a car from Jack Madden Ford in Norwood and I would recommend them to anyone buying a car. They were very helpful and gave me a great price without me having to haggle with them. They were very knowledgeable and upfront with everything. I think everyone - I and they - benefited from the buying experience.

August 26, 2015

Thank you so much for choosing our dealership and for your wonderful recommendation! We thank you!

Bumper to Bumper Insurance - watch out

by from North Eastern, CT |

My husband and I purchased a 2011 Ford Explorer from Jack Madden Ford in December of 2014 and just last week (week of Feb 2, 2015) we received the 2nd key that was "included" in the purchase. Initially the entire purchasing process went smoothly while we were working with our Sales Rep Kevin. He answered all questions and concerns and we sailed through to Financing. We opted in for the "bumper to bumper" insurance because we were told more than a handful of times that it covered everything bumper-to-bumper. When we left the dealership we were confident with our purchase and excited to receive our used vehicle (which Kevin drove to our CT DMV - thank you). When we got home we called the insurance company to make sure all electronics and navigation were included in the bumper-to-bumper insurance package which they were not. The standard bump-to-bumper policy offered by the dealership for a used car DOES NOT TRULY COVER BUMPER-TO-BUMPER. We were more than slightly disappointed and it took several calls to the insurance company and speaking with numerous floor managers to get everything ironed out. Make sure you have copies of everything including what they say is included when you walk out of that dealership. They are very busy and it can take a while to complete the entire buying experience if you walk out with any loose ends. On a lighter note, the service we received at the dealership on the day of our purchase was wonderful. Kevin arranged all details and we really felt like we were the only customers in the dealership. He followed through and kept in touch with us during the entire process (including the 2nd key debacle). Kevin listened to our requests and packaged up an offer that was in line with our family needs and budget. Our sincerest thanks to Kevin our Sales Rep and Tom the Sales Manager, for making things happen.

Very good experience !

by from Boston,Ma |

Went online to Jack Madden Ford of Norwood ,Ma , looking for a CPO Ford Edge . My Husband and I made an appointment 1/1/2015 and met with Helen .She was polite ,informative and patient , while we looked around the lot for the Ford Edges . We, finally chose a beautiful Blue 2014 Ford Edge . Helen was very accommodating to what we wanted in the car and she made it happen . If your looking for a New or Used Auto ask for Helen ,she is the best ! Thanks again ,Helen The Montgomery :)

January 20, 2015

It was our pleasure to assist you with your new Ford Edge! We hope to work with you again in the future!

Horrible experience

by from Woonsocket,RI |

Worst dealership experience i have ever had. DO NOT do Business with this dealership, YOU WILL REGRET IT!! I Purchased a pre-owned F-150 from them on 9/02/14. I needed a vehicle A.S.A.P. and expressed this to them. I was immediately assured by the General Manager Jason that the truck would go through service the very next day and that they would call me if there were any problems. I put a deposit down on the truck that day. After 2 days of not hearing anything i call the dealership and find out the saleswomen is no longer working there. I started working with another salesmen who again did not call me. After the 3rd salesmen Josh, the sale started to move forward. Josh was the only positive thing at this dealership. Returned my phone calls promptly and insured me everything was on track to take delivery of the truck quickly. I came in to sign all the paperwork and buy the truck only to find out the truck had never gone through the service department or even been cleaned for that matter. I was extremely frustrated at this point and the General Manager Jason told me that he made the decision not to send the truck in until after i had paid. Completely lied to my face just to make the sale! They told me the truck would be ready after 1-2 days,it just needed a windshield replaced and new front brakes. also there was no spare tire. Finally took delivery 14 days after putting down the deposit. Not exactly a quick sale that i was promised. Still no spare tire, was told a new one was ordered and just had not come in yet. I have called the dealership every week since i took delievery (9/2/14). The Managers never call back and i get no where. Here i am a month later and still no spare tire like i was promised nor any compensation for such a horrible experience. Not even a phone call from the General Manager. Please save yourself the aggravation and buy a vehicle elsewhere.

Supberb Service by Mary L'opez and Staff

by from Middleboro, Ma |

We have to tell you that we had been looking at cars and test driving different vehicles for over 3 weeks. My husband and I have had different opinions on each dealer and their customer service, and then we met Ms.Mary L'opez. Working with Ms.Mary L'opez was the best car buying experience we had in years! She was very easy to talk with , she listened to our needs and desires and delivered with the utmost professionalism. Mary went above and beyond for us, she got all of our questions answered in a timely manner and made our purchase a smooth enjoyable transaction. All of the staff at Jack Madden were superb in customer service and they do make it feel as though it's all about you and "not just the money" as we had dealt with at other dealerships. We highly recommend Jack Madden Ford of Norwood to anyone looking for a vehicle and ask for Mary L'opez , you won't be disappointed!

Great experience

by from Walpole ma |

What a great experience. Mary Lopez sold us a 2014 Ford Escape and in doing so she made our buying experience a pleasure. She went out of her way to answer every question we had. When we are ready to buy another Ford we will certainly contact Mary.

Great Experience

by from West Roxbury |

Easy Buying Experience Mary Lopez made it smooth. Walked in got to talk to her immediately no hassel just test drive paperwork car. Ask for her you'll have a great time buying a car.