Bill Crispin Chevrolet

Service 888-286-9429

Washtenaw County's Leading Lady

Bought a Chevy Cruze and are very happy

by from Milan, MI |

First, thanks Bill, for taking what was an eyesore of a land parcel and developing it into a beautiful facility. Second, thank you Nathan D., Heather and Tony for a wonderful buying experience. We found the car we liked, we drove it, got a fair price and we did the deal. Buying a used car can be risky, but they hold to the GM Certified pre-owned promise to a T, leaving me confident that I got a great car with no problems at a great price. I can't ask for more than that and I'm very satisfied. Kudos team!

BEST SALES EXPERIENCE EVER

by from Royal Oak MI |

When i was in the market for a new car I had no idea where to go. I wanted a Chevy Spark. I had always bought Chrysler products. A friend recommended Bill Crispin, home of the Leading Lady. It was quite a long way from Royal Oak. Let me tell you, it was the best decision I have ever made. The salesperson i dealth with, Kevin Kelsey was fantastic. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and not your "typical car salesman." I usually dread the car purchase process. Its no wonder they are #1. Everyone from the internet person I contacted first to the front desk person, to the sales department, to financing, to Deb herself was wonderful. The follow up has been amazing also. Thank you.

2009 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT

by from Fenton, MI |

I would like to take an opportunity to say thank you to Mike Herman, Heather Miller and Kim Eberhard for making my buying experience such a pleasure at Crispin Chevrolet. These folks know how to treat a customer, and the hassle free experience was such a welcomed surprise as opposed to other dealers who are more focused on numbers and ?making the sale? as opposed to earning a customer for life. My husband and I went for a test drive in a beautiful Chevy Silverado with Mike Herman, and the truck was spotless, inside and out, handled and drove like a dream. I thought that I would not appreciate going from a luxury sports car to a truck, but boy was I surprised! The financing was a BREEZE!! Heather Miller is bubbly, bright and takes pride in her work and is very professional. The process took minutes and was explained in a thorough and concise manner. I felt comfortable, and even with my not so perfect credit, I was able to secure a loan with payments that are affordable. Kim Eberhard is the General Sales Manager for Crispin, and is just so personable and very nice. She goes the extra mile, and will do what it takes to earn your business. She is fair with cost and willing to negotiate to benefit both parties. Lastly, I want to reach out and thank Mike Herman. I have purchased from a few dealers in the past, and historically, the experience has left me stressed, unhappy and wary of ever stepping foot on any dealership. Mike is very knowledgeable on Crispin?s expansive inventory, isn?t pushy to make the sale and totally laid back. This is my kind of sales guy! This entire experience has been wonderful and if this review sways just one customer to go and visit Crispin Chevrolet, I feel I have done someone a favor by promoting such a great company!

Great Service!

by from Ann Arbor, Mi |

Nate Rymarz was my salesman for 2 vehicle purchases and he was fantastic for both. I originally bought a vehicle, that ended up not being the right vehicle for me. I called Nate after only a few months of having the first vehicle and let him know my concerns. He listened to what my concerns were and found the perfect car for me. Less than a week later I was in the new car, and could not be happier. we definitely plan on going back to Nate for all of our future car needs.

Great Experience

by from Belleville, MI |

We had a vehicle in for service and bought a new car this week. We have dealt with several other dealerships over the years and Bill Crispin Chevrolet beats them all. You will not find better service. At Bill Crispin, you feel welcomed as soon as you walk in the door - whether you are there for service or sales. Other dealerships have let us down time and time again. We could tell right away this was not going to be more of the same. The whole staff went above and beyond, but Nate and Matt, who handled our transaction directly deserve special thanks. They really did a great job and made us feel more like we were at their home as opposed to a dealership.

Awesome Experience

by from Milan, Michigan |

Bill Crispin Chevy is a great place to buy a new vehicle, My wife and myself came in today to look at the new Camaro's and lets just say we also left the same day with an awesome RS inferno Orange Camaro. All of the staff is very friendly and and polite, especially our sales man who worked with us, his name is Nathan Rymarz make sure you ask for him when you go look for a new car he will make sure you have an awesome experience.

Great Experience

by from Ypsilant, Mi |

I just have to take the time to share because I am just so happy with my new car and how these guys took their time with me. Ok, it's used, but new to me. LOL. Anyway, I have been looking for a small car that was good on gas and found a few on this site. When I went to a few different places they either didn't come out by where I was looking or they acted like they didn't want to deal with me because they never called me back. Maybe because I'm young or somthing. Anyway my salesperson Calvin took the time and instead of showing me one vehicle that would work he took the time to listen to what I wanted. He then pulled 3 cars up for me to look at. That was nice since it was cold outside. Long story short I found a Cobalt that he shouwed me and I couldn't be happier. Thanks guys and I'll be back to buy my next car!

Ford Focus 2007 SES

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Hello: I recently purchased this used car. My sales rep, Big Al, was very supportive throughout the process. I highly recommend him. I am also thankful to the staff who helped me in managing registration issues that came up while registering out of MI state. Very friendly staff.