Southgate Ford

Service 888-789-6950

DownRiver's Finest Pre-Owned Cars

2015 F-150

by from southgate,michigan |

salemen Don Daniels GREAT PERSON bougth 2015 F-150 EVERYONE AT SOUTHGATE FORD GREAT BEST EXPERIENCE YET

Great experience

by from Trenton, MI |

Mr. Tuel was extremely knowledgeable and professional in helping us with the purchase of a used car, leasing of a new Edge and trading in our 2007 explorer.

Clean Waiting Room

by from Wyandotte, MI |

Did a good job. Employees were polite and straight forward.

Regularly scheduled maintainence

by from Ecorse, MI |

We have a 2012 Ford Fusion and came back to Southgate Ford for for regularly scheduled maintenance. The service was fast and the price was competitive--overall a great experience! Thank you and keep it up Southgate Ford.

Joe Youngs

by from Wyandotte, MI |

Great service from Mike Walen, helping us find the perfect car for my wife Marcy.

Ford Explorer

by from Taylor,Michigan |

Jeff our Sales person was really nice. I told my husband to go look st Southgate Ford and told him what I would like on Vehicle. My daughter was in the hospital and I couldn't come with him that day. My husband and Jeff called me and said they had found a vehicle he thinks has very thing on it that I wanted. He also called me and we talked over the phone about a payment and i told him to write it up and i would come in the morning. Then we set a time for me to look at it the next day. I really like the Ford Explorer And Jeff did a great job and finding what i wanted. Thanks Jeff Spooner Sincerely Pat Sheko

Excellent Service and Clean Environment

by from Brownstown, MI |

I came to Southgate Ford, where I am leasing a Focus, for an oil change. The service men were very kind and actually came to the customer waiting area to tell me my car is ready. I did not have to listen for my name announced over the service speakers. Further, the service man held the door leading to the outside to show me where my car was parked. I did not expect this from a busy service person. The service lounge actually had update magazines and the area was very clean. I do not have young children, but it was nice to see they had play activities for them as well.

Friendly service, good turnaround time.

by from Wyandotte, MI |

I brought our Mustang out of storage and drove it in to Southgate Ford for "The Works" service. I did not make an appointment. My car was in the service bay being attended to within 15 minutes. During the service, they identified and informed me of a transmission leak. I brought the car back the next day, and the leak was fixed by the end of the day. Everyone was very friendly and they have a clean, comfortable area for those who wait for their car. My repairs were all covered by warranty.

Great Dealer!

by from Dearborn Heights, MI |

Outstanding Service from my dealer, always a pleasure to deal with professional and courteous individuals.

F150 Service

by from Allen Park, MI |

The staff was very professional in suggesting my vehicles needs for better performance.