Tapper Ford LLC

16 S Kalamazoo St, Paw Paw, MI 49079

New 888-298-6181
Used 888-231-9980
Service 877-261-8744

Your exceptional Ford dealer!

2014 Ford Escape

by from Lawrence, MI |

Gene Motuzas was very patient with our next vehicle purchase. We spent three days trying to decide what we wanted. Then it was the color. He didn't have the color we wanted, so he went out of his way to find us one. Great salesperson to work with.

2015 Ford Explorer

by from Paw Paw, MI |

As usual, we received a great buying experience with Gene-o Motuzas This is our 4th vehicle we purchased from him plus our whole family has purchased from him. He went the extra mile to find the right Explorer that my wife wanted.Will highly recommend Gene-o to all my friends. Wife is very happy.

2012 Ford Escape

by from Bloomingdale, MI |

Josh provided a great experience. . Tapper Ford Team went above and beyond to help me.

by from Paw Paw, MI |

Gene-o has an approach to sales that is exactly what I was looking for. No pressure, let me take my time to make a decision. That is a rare quality in car sales! Love the fact that I didn't have to do paperwork for transfer of documents as well!

2010 Edge

by from Paw Paw, MI |

Tapper Ford and Josh were excellent at taking care of my buying needs and making it a quick and efficient process.

2007 Ford Sport Track

by from Gobles MI |

I was recommended to go to Tappers by my daughter who has purchased several vehicles from them. I was impressed by their professionalism and their willingness to get me in a desperately needed vehicle that same day. We worked closely with Gene Motuzas "Gene-O" one of their salesmen. He offered so much information and was not at all pushy when it came to us making a decision. I would highly recommend anyone who is in the market for a vehicle to give Tapper Ford the opportunity to show you their stuff. It is very family oriented and they make you feel very much at home! Their cookies and coffee are the best!

by from Paw Paw, MI |

Needed to lower my payments and Gene-o at Tapper Ford did a great job to find the right truck with the right payment. thanks Gene-o

Service - Going The Extra Mile!

by from Naperville, IL |

While on a weekend getaway to the Detroit area, I found myself with major car trouble, ironically next door to Tapper Ford in Paw Paw, Michigan. Evidently I picked up some road debris that lodged in my cooling fan that caused the fan to seize and my car to overheat. This was Friday afternoon and the dealership was pretty much wrapping up for the day and I thought that my weekend plans were toast for sure. As fate will have it, I stopped at the Wendy's next door to stretch my legs and get a refreshment when my car would not restart. After several attempts, I finally started my car and drove next door to Tapper Ford. Though my summer toy is a 2007 Mazda Miata convertible, I had hopes that their service team might be able to help and they came through in a big way. Naturally I had to arrange for my own transportation to complete my trip, but the service adviser, Dan Tapper not only managed the repair of my car, but gave me his personal cell phone, assured me that he would take care of my car and told me to enjoy my weekend. He also promised to meet me back at the dealership on his personal time, to pick up the car on my way back home on Sunday afternoon. As the son of a retired Ford executive and consequently a loyal Ford driver (my Miata was built by Ford), I am very pleased with Dan and my entire Tapper experience. Although I have an excellent relationship with my Ford dealership in Naperville, Illinois and have purchased many cars from them, I would be surprised if they offered me the level of service that I received from the Tapper Ford organization this past weekend. I will be sharing this experience with Ford Motor Company and will also share the Tapper good news to all of my southwest Michigan friends every chance I get. Gary Leavenworth ? Naperville, Illinois

by from Marcellus,MI |

Great experience working with Gene Motuzas at Tapper Ford. We are previous customers and will always come back to see Gene whenever we need another vehicle. He is fair and has the knowledge to steer you in the right connection.

2015 Ford Taurus

by from Mattawan MI |

This was a wonderful buying experience. They brought the vehicle and paperwork to my house so I did not even have to leave. Josh Wright did a exceptional job and I highly recommend.

2014 Ford Explorer

by from Paw Paw, MI |

I worked closely with Gene Motuzas to help me find the right car. Gene was very helpful, knowledgeable, professional and most of all, trustworthy - something very important to me when purchasing a new vehicle. I'll definitely go back to him when looking for my next vehicle...and so should you!