Tapper Ford LLC

16 S Kalamazoo St, Paw Paw, MI 49079

New 888-298-6181
Used 888-231-9980
Service 877-261-8744

Your exceptional Ford dealer!

2014 Ford Escape

by from Lawrence, MI |

Gene Motuzas was very patient with our next vehicle purchase. We spent three days trying to decide what we wanted. Then it was the color. He didn't have the color we wanted, so he went out of his way to find us one. Great salesperson to work with.

2012 Ford Fusion

by from Paw Paw, MI |

We were in for service on our 2003 Ford Taurus. Decided not to put any more money into it so we traded it in. Gene Motuzas showed us a nice Fusion at a great price, so we bought it. He also gave us a fair price on our trade. Great job, Gene-o.

2014 Ford Mustang GT

by from Gobles, MI |

Was looking for a Mustang or Camero. Gene Motuzas was very helpful in making my decision. He even took a Mustang off the showroom floor to allow me to take a test drive. After it was all said and done, I fell in love with it. Gene went the extra mile and located me one, exactly the way I wanted it. Will be back to do my service at Tapper Ford's new dealership.

WOW, Amazing service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

We were headed to a family function in Milwaukee Saturday morning when my dad's 2013 Taurus broke down on !-94 a little bit east of PawPaw. We looked up the nearest Ford dealer, they got us connected with Ford customer service and a tow was on it's way. We had 4 people in the car and John, Tapper's service manager drove out to pick us up. They brought the car right in and got on the job of diagnosing our problem. While we waited the staff could not have been nicer and more accomodating. Dan the service advisor kept us posted on the status and Andy, one of the sales guys lent us his demo to go for some breakfast. When we returned the car was ready, they found a recall that was improperly performed by another dealer. We were on our way in short order. Please keep in mind, we had never been to this dealer before and they treated us like their most loyal customer. I can't say enough good about Tapper Ford! Thank you!!!

2014 Ford Focus

by from Allen Park, MI |

We bought a truck from Gene Motuzas six years ago. He treated us so well that we decided to return and buy another vehicle. We live about 2 hours away from the dealership and our purchase with Gene was well worth the trip. He made our buying process very comfortable.

2006 Chyrsler Town & Country from the Budget lot

by from Paw Paw |

I bought a used vehicle with Ruby Simon and had a wonderful expierence

2014 Ford Escape with Ruby Simon

by from Paw Paw, MI |

I have nothing but great things to say about Ruby. She was a pleasure to work with and made the whole experience easy and enjoyable!! I couldn't imagine going through anyone other than Ruby!

2014 Ford F-150

by from Mattawan, MI |

Gene Motuzas has treated us very well. He explained everything very well to us. He did not pressure us in any way. We would be happy to recommend this dealer to a friend and also Gene as a salesman. We are very pleased with our new truck so far.

2012 Ford Fusion

by from PawPaw, MI |

Customer service was great. "Geno-O" is a non-pressure salesman. Very comfortable dealing with him. Would recommend to anyone.

2014 Ford Fusion

by from Paw Paw, MI |

Great experience at Tapper Ford. Gene Motuzas was very helpful in finding the right car for me. My car that I was driving had a bad transmission and he was very helpful in making this work for me. He even gave me a loaner car for three days so I could get back and forth to work. Will purchase again from Gene. My wife will be needing a car sometime soon and we will be back to see Gene.

2014 Ford F-150

by from Decatur, MI |

Our sales consultant is Gene Motuzas. He is very approachable, very friendly. The truck was ready when we got here. He showed us around and introduced us to the service department. We will highly recommend Gene to our friends and family. He answered all our questions. Thank you Gene for everything.