Lamoureux Ford

366 E Main St, East Brookfield, MA 01515

New 888-349-5997 New 888-349-5997
Used 888-349-1671 Used 888-349-1671

"Where Friends Send Their Friends" -20 Time Ford President Award Winner- Family Owned and Operated Since 1977

Great service, as always!!

by from Brookfield, MA |

We have leased many vehicles from Lamoureux Ford. We had every intention on purchasing our 2012 fusion after the lease end because we loved it so much. But after discussing the options with Bob Parker we realized it would be more cost effective to lease a new vehicle. We were so impressed with the new ford escape we ended up leasing it that very same day!! We still had 5 months before our lease was up on our fusion but ford took care of those payments!! We could not be more thrilled with the way we are treated and the hard work by all of the staff at Lamoureux Ford. We never have a bad experience and we really enjoy working with Bob Parker. He is always accommodating and friendly and we are very happy that he is our sales agent. Thank you again Lamoureux Ford for another great leasing opportunity!

Definitely the place to go

by from Holden |

When I decided to purchase my car, John was my contact. He was amazing. He kept in contact with continuously. He ensured I knew what was happening with transferring plates and contacted my insurance company. He handled it all. He was so amazing that he even stayed late for me, so I could pick up my car after I purchased it. I couldn't be more happy with John Boxshus, Lamoureux Ford or any of the staff. They treat each and everyone with dignity and respect. They are all amazing and I would definitely send my friends (and have!) I actually drive past a Ford dealership to go Lamoureux... and will continue to.

Ford Focus

by from Spencer, MA |

Dan was knowledgeable about the inventory at the dealership. He was able to point us to the vehicles that were appropriate and in our budget. He also was willing to show us inventory that we were thinking about purchasing in the future. He was able to give us the answers to our questions about each of the vehicles. He was friendly and personable.

First Time Car Buyer- Great Experience

by from Hubbardston,MA |

My family has been going to Lamoureux for to purchase vehicles for almost 20 years. We continue to go back for the excellent service, personable experience, and quality vehicles that Lamoureux Ford provides. When I called John Boxshus and said that I needed to buy my first car, he presented the perfect vehicle to me. From the beginning of the car-buying experience until I drove out of the lot, I truly felt like I was well educated on every part of the process and fully satisfied with my decision. John offered me other cars to test drive just to be positive that I made the decision on my own and that it was a decision I was happy with. I am more than happy, I am thrilled with the used 2012 Focus, in beautiful condition, that John hand picked for me. I have absolute trust in this car dealership and find it hard to even call it a "car dealership". It's a business filled with wonderful people, from Scott in Parts to the Lamoureux family themselves, who really care about the people they are selling and servicing cars for. I highly recommend it to friends and family and anyone looking to buy a Ford. This is the best place to go!