John Tapper Automotive

Service 866-560-8917

Excellent Customer Service!

2014 GMC Acadia, upgrade / end of lease

by from Benzie County, Michigan |

Tapper's, & Salesman John Goldberg made our transition into a newer Acadia, effortless. They were able to find an exact match to the one my wife built online, and brought it to us 3 hours away, and drove back our old one. Thank you

2012 Chevy Malibu

by from Mattawan |

Marty Rouse was my salesman, very pleasant and kept looking for the perfect car for me in my price range have to say I am very pleased with the man and love my new car.

Great Dealership

by from Bloomingdale, MI |

Took my parents there today to make a purchase of 2013 Traverse. They pulled out the red carpet. Dave Tapper was our Salesman and is fantastic. Delivers what he says he's going to deliver and then goes above and beyond. Marsha is a wonderful finance gal. She will explain everything you are signing. Tony explained how all the electronics work on the dash. They go above and beyond to make your purchase a pleasant one. Would recommend this dealership to everyone. It pays to shop local! The personal touch you there is priceless!

Wonderful dealership

by from Pawpaw michigan |

This is the third vehicle we have bought from Tapper.All our experiences have been awesome,thanks to everyone involved,starting with Marty and ending with Marcia,and everyone else,thanks again

A Great Experience

by from Lawrence Mi |

I stopped in one day & gave Steve Hagy a list of my whats; AWD close to 30mpg and good ground clearance. I gave him the basic info on me and said I'd return the next day to her the $'s. I did, I bought, and feel your fin. dept got me my best int. rate (thru my own credit union). Like everything I buy...It was more than I wanted to spend.... BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY!! I look foward to an ongoing pleasant exp. @ your dealership with both the service & sales dept.

Awesome Dealership

by from Decatur, MI |

Corresponded with Marty Rouse, via internet chat, we discussed options on what I was look for, we set up a time for a test drive on a similair vehicle, I liked it, Marty searched and found the vehicle of my dreams. He is also very personable and easy to deal with. Thank you Marty and to all of John Tapper Automotive who made the transaction enjoyable. Looking forward to our future relationships.

Leased a Traverse

by from Decatur, MI |

Brett Smith was our salesperson. We told him what we were looking for and he brought the Travers to my house. My wife and I took it for a drive and loved it. Brett brought the car and the paperwork to us a few days later and we leased the Traverse. We never set foot in the dealership. I don't know where else you can find service like that. I will definitely give Brett a call the next time I'm looking for a vehicle.

Tapper Automotive Paw Paw,

by from 47195 Anthony St., Paw Paw, MI. 49079 |

I have had great service from the car salesman, Don Brown, who has been very helpful in taking careof problems, and answering questions. The dealership is very friendly. The Service Dept. has been excellent on getting the vehicle repaired. I rate John Tapper Automotive with an A plus.

Great buying experience

by from Dowagiac MI |

Tony Serignese was my salesperson and did a great job of finding me the exact vehicle that i needed. I was in a tight spot needing to get a vehicle but did not want to settle. Tony quickly assessed my needs and found multiple choices exceeding my expectations and got me rolling in no time at all. Great experience

John Goldberg, great salesman.

by from Paw Paw, MI. |

We have purchased new and used cars from John Goldberg, and have been very pleased with our experience. We have also dealt with the service department and have been satisfied with the repairs. We highly recommend this dealership to our friends and family. John Goldberg is very knowledgable and will sell you a car that fits your needs. Highly recommended!

We Love John Trapper Paw Paw & Tony Serignese

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Thank you John Trapper and Tony Serignese for our leases - we love what you do - love your service and commitment to selling with integrity. Also great customer service. Mike & Shirley Michelozzi Kalamazoo, MI