Hines Park Lincoln

New 888-872-9450
Used 888-464-5979
Service 888-545-7164

Your Dealer For Life!

Seamless Used Car Purchase:)

by from Northville, MI |

Excellent, seamless experience with sales person Jeff W. in purchase of a used MKZ. After locating the car I had in mind on Hines' excellent web site, I met with Jeff the next morning and was driving home in my certified warranted beautiful used MKZ by 3 o'clock. I was also pleased by the friendly, knowledgable, financing manager. I expect to visit Hines for future car purchases, and highly recommend Hines.

Mustangsallyj T. Review 2012 MKS.

by from Willis Mi. |

I had looked at a MKS online. I contacted Julie. She set me up with Jeff W. and I went in, looked at the car, took the car for a test drive, and purchased the car. I meant Marv Y and my experience was a great one. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Thank You

Great Service,

by from Taylor, MI |

Outstanding, I have bought several new cars over the years and this was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Fair Pricing, Fast Friendly Service, and No Hassle Salesmanship. Jeff W. was the best. We called ahead and he had the vehicle ready to drive as soon as we arrived. I felt right at home and was treated with respect.

Fast information

by from Garden City, Mi |

I contacted them about a car and received a quick reply that the car was still available. However I decided to not follow through at this time.

Top Drawer

by from Belleville, MI |

This is our second Lincoln purchase within the year from Hines Park. Our Sales experience at this dealership has been exceptional. Dennis Garrett our Sales professional is outstanding. Dennis always takes the time to understand our needs before offering the best most cost effective solution. Let's not forget Casey Skrzypek, Business Coordinator, she listened to your needs and offered additional support and coverage to ensure an exceptional experience with our automobile after leaving the dealership. Truly a "top drawer" organization and "state of the art" facility. We Highly Recommended Hines Park based on our experiences.

Hines Park Rocks!!!!

by from Livonia, MI |

My experience at Hines Park Lincoln has always been Great!!! The staff is professional and fun to work with. When I leased my new MKX it was such a relaxing process my salesperson has since come to my home to pick up my vehicle for its first oil change and then when he brought it back from the oil change my car was as clean as when I first picked it up. Thank You Hines Park keep up the great work!!!

Bought a Car

by from Plymouth, MI |

We contacted the Dealer (Hines Park LIncoln) by email and recieved a reply within minutes. Visited the Dealership and checked out the vehicle. Photos and Description were exact. Made an offer which was excepted and the process from there was easy and quick. Dealership facalities are impressive and staff was professional, friendly and competent.

Great Sales People, service not so much

by from Troy, MI |

I had the pleasure of buying two vehicles from Hines Park Lincoln when I still lived on that side of town. The two gentlemen are now retired and I have since moved. The service area left some things to be desired, cutting corners, never having parts in stock, multiple trips to fix items. I really enjoyed my sales experience, but not the service. A great example of people driving the Lincoln Motor Company

Good Quality Dealer

by from Detroit, MI |

Great Buying Experience. I submitted a request and was contacted by the dealership in a quick timely manner. I was assisted with a test drive and had all options explained to me in full detail. Good quality cars, very pleasent sales representatives, and very nice facility.

Hines Park Lincoln responded to this review

May 11, 2012

Dear Ford Fan, Thank you again for your purchase and also for taking the time to rate us as a dealer! Thanks for the kind words, we really are determined to protect our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and our reputation by treating our customers with courtesy and respect. We look forward to doing business with you again, Marv Yager, Pre Owned Mgr.