Macke Motors Inc.

1201 West Main Highway, Lake City, IA 51449

New 877-894-9710
Used 888-507-5259
Service 888-798-3837

"Nobody Walks at Macke Motors"

Great experience!!!!

by from Carroll, IA |

Where do I begin! I had an amazing experience with Mike at Macke Motors. First off.. I'm a VERY picky car buyer.. and after about 3 weeks of constant e-mails, texts and phone calls from me... Mike was able to find us an amazing vehicle! We started off looking at Durangos, then Tahoes, Suburbans, and the list goes on and on. We decided on a Buick Enclave and I couldn't be any more happy with our decision, which was made much easier with the staff at Macke's! We had all of our questions answered, and I still feel comfortable to call them if I have any questions since our purchase! On top of the car sales, they have an amazing service team and their detail guys are GREAT! THANK YOU to Mike, and the entire staff for making our car buying experience an amazing one. We will definitely be back!!

great dealership

by from carroll, ia |

I was dealing with mike on a used Malibu or impala. He showed me a few vehicles that were in my price range and made it an easy purchase. Thanks so much mackes!

very professional

by from carroll, ia |

I dealt with mike on a used gmc 2500. the dealership had the exact truck I wanted. The staff was very friendly and warming. I will be back if I need another truck

no reply

by from Spencer,IA |

They never did bother to respond to me I guess they are just making to much money to bother with a used car. Must be nice!!

Macke Motors Inc. responded to this review

October 31, 2014

I am sorry that you did not get our response. Sometimes our outgoing mail gets sent to your junk folder!