Albion Motors Ford

New 877-219-4118
Used 877-219-4182
Service 866-995-9342

WHERE "PRICE" SELLS CARS

They don't deal on price.

by from Battle creek michigan |

Went to this dealership looking to buy a used SUV. They had a very nice 2012 ford escape limited. Took it for a test drive and loved it. Made an offer which was rejected. Tried to trade my vehicle in and they offered me three thousand less than three other dealers I had been to. Tried to negotiate the price on the escape the next day and the salesman never even called me back. Bought the exact same escape from another dealer in the area for three thousand less than albion ford wanted. The new escape is also ford certified. Just moved back to Michigan from florida and was looking for a dealer to build a relationship with as I will be buying my daughter a new car this year and down the road my son also.

2008 ranger

by from Kalamazoo |

I am starting the year out taking my recently purchased ranger to another dealer for work that Albion botched; leaking oil pan should have been fixed before it went on the lot for sale. It should have been seen during the certified ford inspection, Oh wait it turns out that they just said it was ford certified. Ford has no record of it. The tilt wheel doesn't work nor do the power mirrors. They said it was accident free, doesn't look that way now. They sent me a free oil change coupon. I'm not going to use it. I?ll take it to someone I can trust. The after purchase surprises sure turned this deal sour.

Just Looking For The Right One

by from Marsshall, MI |

So helpful and friendly...not pushy...working well with us. We are on a budget, but they treat us as though we're buying brand new.

Purchased used 2006 Escape XLT

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Our experience was great. The manager and salesman made the purchase simple. They were friendly and did not use high pressure on us. LS12312011

Have got tires for 2 autos free alignment check

by from Dowling Mi |

I have got tires for 2 autos here got excellant servive excellant price free alignment check free over all check. Bought my kids car here no DOC fee others charge $298 for doc fees none here best price great people. These people are the best I have many friends who bought here and saved lots and will always go back. I drove 89 miles round trip to get tires here and gald I did.