College Chevrolet Buick

Service 888-349-5074

Simply Different

Excellent Service

by from Jackson, MI |

Great selection and very accomodating. Easy to work with. Definetly will do business again.

Poor service

by from Albion, Michigan |

Not recommended poor service lied to me . Drove 35 miles promised to pay for my gas. If they could n't help me and lied never offered to do anything. Would not recommend my family or friends to travel that far too any car dealer.

August 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to discuss this with us over the phone. We understand your frustrations and were happy to talk about this with you in more detail. If there is anything we can assist with in the future, don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again, and we hope to have another opportunity to work with you again in the future.

buying a car

by from COLDWATER,MI |

I CAME IN WITH MY 2011 ESCALADE YOUR SALES TEAM LOOKED AT MY TRUCKED TOLD ME THEY WERE GOING TO GET ME THE BEST TRADE IN VALUE THEY COULD ON A NEW GMC 4X4 TRUCK I HAD TO MAKE SEVERAL CALLS TO SEE WHAT THEY FOUND OUT NEVER HEARD BACK TO SAY YES OR NO AT ALL I ENDED UP BUYING ONE AT ROYAL CHEVY I WAS VERY DISPLEASED WITH YOUR SREVICE AS I PURCHASED A 2013 MALUBU FROM YOU AND WAS VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR SERVICE THEN BUT YOU LOST A SALE ON THE 2013 TRUCK I WILL BE LOOKING SOON AGAIN FOR A VEHICLE AND HOPE YOUR SERVICE IS MUCH BETTER THEN IT WAS THEN JODY PARKER

March 4, 2014

Our customers are a top priority here at College Chevrolet, and I'm sorry to hear you weren't satisfied with your recent experience working with our team. I can assure you that this isn't the norm here, as we are always working hard for our customers and strive to get them the best deals possible. I would be happy to discuss this with you in more detail, if you'd like to give me a call at 517-680-4279 at your earliest convenience. I'd be glad to earn your business when you're looking for a new vehicle again in the near future, and I look forward to seeing you and having another chance to show you how we do business here at College Chevrolet. Best Regards, Chuck Hiatt, General Sales Manager

Great Service

by from Jackson, MI |

Bought a used 2006 Malibu from Tom. I have owned it for six months with no issues. Went in to test drive it and had a few concerns, all of which were promptly fixed before a deal was made. Great customer service as well as repair work. Tom was great to work with and I will be buying from them again in the future should they have another vehicle that catches my eye when I'm in the market for another one.

March 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Jake! We're glad to hear you had a good experience working with Tom and are happy with your Malibu! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

please if you read this check collage out

by from jonesville michigan |

if your in abion stop by collage .they will do right by you.and give you a great trade in deal

April 3, 2013

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience here at College Chevrolet. We're glad we were able to get you a great deal and hope you'll return for all of your automotive needs! Thanks again!

Sold out from under me

by from Ohio |

Tried to purchase a used Ram 3500 from this dealer. Spoke with salesman, received pictures, etc. The salesman was helpful and we agreed to a price. I am four hours away, so I left a deposit. A few hours later, I get a call saying the truck was sold to someone else.

November 14, 2012

We apologize for the confusion. One of our internet sales people was working with DieselGuy. At the same time we had another internet sales person working with another customer and they sold the truck. We called DieselGuy as soon as we realized what had happened so he did not make a wasted trip.

Good people to work with

by from East Lansing, MI |

After a long chase, I finally bought the perfect mazdaspeed3 from these guys. It was a fast process, as soon as I contacted them, they got back to me. They were also very willing to negotiate in person to my needs and budget. In addition, anything that I had asked for (such as the CARFAX) I was able to get immediately. They take care of their customers and are very professional.