Seelye Ford of Kalamazoo

Service 866-735-6353

"Better See Seelye"

Recent Purchase

by from Kalamazoo |

I recently purchased a used from Seelye Wright. Overall experience was good and the sales person (Kevin Felton) was very helpful and knowledgable about the car and comparative makes/models. The trouble was during the negotiation the constant going back and forth from the Sales Person to the 'Sales Manager'. Very time consuming, and questionable. However, I was able to get a great deal - great price and they were able to get me a better financing option than I had already lined up - which also saves me money. Will definitely go back the next time I'm in the market for a car.

Ford Fusion lease

by from Wayland Mi. |

Dealt with Nick Singerling via Email for 90 percent of my leasing process. Payment was exactly what he promised and the car was better then we anticipated. It was the first time I've been to any dealership where I didn't feel "ripped off" when I walked out. Excellent customer service and all of the people we met were very nice. Whatever they have done after 2012 is working, I would highly recommend Nick S. and Don Seeyle ford of Kalamazoo to any friend or family.

Amazing experience

by from Bloomingdale Mi |

9/6/2014 was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a new car. All of the staff was amazing, helpful, no pressure we were treated like royalty. From start to finish. Thank you All

September 12, 2014

Thank you Marcia! We appreciate your business very much and taking the time to write such kind words! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with after the sale. It is important to us that you feel just as important if not more after the sale. Please make sure to refer any friends, family members, or co-workers to see us so we can treat them with the same excellence! Thanks again for trusting The New Seelye Ford with your business! Better See Seelye!!!!

Poor Customer service

by from Hastings Mich. |

Went here the Friday before Labor Day weekend and seen Sales Man Nick S and he was great to work with getting me a SUV I was looking for and Told me to bring the car back on Tuesday and they would do a Complete Detail and fix a rear brake assist on the back bumper . So before I went ,I gave Nick a call and he told me he wouldn't be in until 1:00 - 1:30 So I waited til 1:30 to go . I walked in the dealership and went and stood at the front desk were 5 people were standing talking, waited for one of them to ask me if they could help me for about 5 min and finally a female asked me if she could help me .told her I was here to see Nick S ,she stated he wasn't there and she would take the car back and have it done. I told her that Nick said I would be given a loaner car until it's done . So she tells me she didn't know about that and left me standing there and went and started talking on the phone . So there I stood waiting for 1 hr to see if someone would help me.So I left drove from Hastings to Kalamazoo for nothing , Then I called Nick at home and no Answer and has not returned my call . I don't blame Nick he allowed a day off ,was a great salesman but for others to treat someone like There not even there , they need to teach there sales people how to do good customer care .

September 10, 2014

Perry I am sorry that you were not treated better than you were. I would like to make sure the things that we told you we would do for you are taken care of and you are treated better next time. Please feel free to give me a call so we can talk and I can help correct this situation to make you a happy customer again. Sorry again for any inconvenience and I would love the opportunity to make it right to you. If you call the main dealership line at 269-375-3820 and ask for Mickey Seelye. I will be out of the office on Tuesday September 9th and back the following day. Look forward to talking with you and making you feel better about our dealership.

Better see Seelye is Right! Josh Minners!

by from klamazoo, mi |

I wouldn't go anywhere but Don Seelye Ford, they took AWESOME care of me. Josh Minners was my salesman but he was more like a friend than a salesman. He listened to exactly what I wanted, got me the perfect car with perfect payment plans. If you're thinking about a car check out Don Seelye Ford, it's the place you want to be and Josh Minners will get you exactly what you want!

September 8, 2014

Thank you very much for your business and the kind words of encouragement to way we are doing things here! We are glad that Josh did such a great job for you and you are so happy! Thanks again for your business and for trusting The New Seelye Ford of Kalamazoo! Better See Seelye!!!!

Seelye Tyler

by from Portage, MI |

Tyler Lovejoy made everything so easy wit buying my first car from a dealership. He walked me through the process and what all to expect. Definitely recommend Tyler to anyone interested in buying or leasing a car.

September 8, 2014

Thank you Danielle for your business and for taking the time to write such a nice review describing you experience here. We are glad Tyler did such a great job for you! Please see us again when the time is right and feel free to keep us involved with helping you after the sale as well. Also, if you know of anyone else looking for the same experience please send them our way and make sure they see Tyler! Thanks again for everything and trusting The New Seelye Ford of Kalamazoo! Better See Seelye!!!!

Great Service

by from Holt, Michigan |

I recently purchased a 2014 Ford Mustang Convertible from Seelye Ford in Kalamazoo (Josh Grimes) and Manager(Stan). The service was great and they aim to please. I would definitely send my friends and family to buy from Seelye Ford as I was very happy with the service! Thanks Seelye Ford! Rhonda

August 28, 2014

Thank you Rhonda for your business and for taking the time to write us such a nice review! We are happy that you were so satisfied with your experience at our dealership! Congratulations on the purchase of your New Ford Mustang convertible and for trusting The New Seelye Ford of Kalamazoo! We hope you enjoy every mile of driving it! Let us know if you need any assistance with anything after the sale. We are glad you are satisfied with your new vehicle, but want to make sure you know you are important to us after the sale as well. Hope to be of service to you or anyone you would be kind enough to recommend to us in the future. Better See Seelye!!!!

My new vehicle buying team

by from Shelbyville, MI |

I went in to Seelye Ford in Kalamazoo to test drive a new Ford Super Duty because they were the only dealer in the area with a good selection on the lot. I hadn't even considered them before due to their poor reputation, but what the heck, a new truck is a new truck. When I arrived Jason D, sales rep, promptly showed me to their lot inventory, but here is where I went into bizzaro land. Instead of telling me a bunch of crap in an attempt to confuse or misdirect me he politely said "let's talk to Nick S, he's our 'truck guy'". Between the two of them they answered all of my questions, all of the answers were direct and to the point (again, no BS), and they made it clear that if I wasn't happy with the vehicle they were not interested in selling it to me. My wife and I have bought quite a few vehicle from all over the state and we have always been either greeted by an overbearing and pushy sales rep, or were not even talked to by sales staff. Because of that I am always ready to debate features, argue prices, and generally not have a good time (my wife cannot stand it). Later that day when talking about my experience with Jason and Nick, my wife thought that I had either been brainwashed or abducted because I have NEVER talked about car sales reps like that before. In the end we got a GREAT deal on a used loaded F350 (super clean, extremely low miles, factory warranty) and saved at least $15-20k compared to a new F250 with less features. Even better, their Finance Director, Greg N, took his time going over the paperwork, was very pleasant to be around, and doubled checked his work to make sure everything was accurate. I feel like I now have a new car sales team that is interested in working for me and not continually trying to rope me into overpriced garbage. Overall great staff, great selection, great prices, and super clean showroom.

August 23, 2014

Thank you very much Andrew for taking the time to write such a nice review and for your business! It brings us a lot of joy to know that you are this happy with your recent experience at our dealership! Sounds like with the help of our team we were able to find the right truck for you! We look forward to treating you or anyone else you know this same way for many years to come. Thanks again for trusting The New Seelye Ford with your business. Congratulations on your new truck and hope you enjoy. Better See Seelye!!!!

Great Dealership!

by from Grayling, MI |

I had a great experience at this dealership! Everyone is super friendly and helpful. Nick S. is an awesome sales consultant! I was a first time buyer and he really helped me understand the process. He was straight forward with me and he didn't beat around the bush when I asked for his opinion. He truly cares about his clients and isn't just trying to sell cars to make money. When I'm in need of a new car, I will be returning to Nick at Seelye!

August 13, 2014

Katie thank you very much for your business and for taking the time to write such a nice review! Also, thank you for driving all the way down from Grayling to do business at our dealership. It just proves that when you are treated with honesty, respect, and care that people are literally willing to drive the extra mile to do business with people they trust! We appreciate you writing that when the time is right for another vehicle you will be returning to see Nick. It is loyal customers and people who appreciate the extra effort we give that make this job so fulfilling. It motivates us everyday to hear our customers satisfied with their decision. Congratulations on the purchase of your first vehicle and we are honored to be a part of it.......especially with how happy you are! Thanks again Katie and we look forward to seeing you again when you are ready for our services. Whether from Grayling, Kalamazoo, or anywhere Better See Seelye!!!!

Bought used KIA SOUL

by from Battle Creek MI |

I had a great experience with this purchase. All the employees were extremely helpful and made it a fun and smooth transaction.

August 12, 2014

Linda thank you very much for your business and glad you had such a great experience at our dealership! I love the fact that you mentioned all the employees were extremely helpful! That is the atmosphere and culture we have been diligently trying to implement here at our New dealership. With your kind words of encouragement it clearly states to me that we are doing our best to create an experience that is Better for our customers. Thanks again for trusting the New Seelye Ford with your business. Better See Seelye!!!!

Recent Purchase

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

My husband and I had the best experience possible! Sam Vosburgh was very helpful and knowledgeable. He got us a great deal on our trade in vehicle as well as the Kia Optima that we purchased. He worked with us to get exactly what we wanted! All the employees are very nice and welcoming. While we were working with Sam they made sure we were comfortable.

July 30, 2014

I'm glad you and your husband were treated so well at our dealership Tracy! Thank you very much for your business and trusting The New Seelye Ford of Kalamazoo to help you find the right vehicle! We look forward to serving you or anyone you know looking for great customer service in the future! Please make sure to refer your friends, family members, and co-workers to our dealership and we will give them our absolute best! Better See Seelye!!!!