Seelye Ford of Kalamazoo

Service 866-735-6353

"Better See Seelye"

Amazing experience

by from Bloomingdale Mi |

9/6/2014 was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a new car. All of the staff was amazing, helpful, no pressure we were treated like royalty. From start to finish. Thank you All

September 11, 2014

Thank you Marcia! We appreciate your business very much and taking the time to write such kind words! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with after the sale. It is important to us that you feel just as important if not more after the sale. Please make sure to refer any friends, family members, or co-workers to see us so we can treat them with the same excellence! Thanks again for trusting The New Seelye Ford with your business! Better See Seelye!!!!

Good car buying experience

by from Bristol, Indiana |

Our sales person, Raymond Wank, was very good to work with. The only knock on the dealer was the sales manager at one point asking us to purchase a car we did not want. Not cool. Everything else about this car buying experience was good.

December 23, 2014

Jack first of all thank you for driving all the way up from Bristol, Indiana to do business with us! That is very much appreciated! We are glad that Raymond did such a good job for you and your overall car buying experience was satisfactory. I apologize for any confusion with the sales manager you are referring to. I will do my best to look further into this and correct it. Furthermore, if this is something you would like to discuss further with me I would be happy to chat with you. Thanks again for choosing to do business at our dealership. Make sure to spread the word to Better See Raymond and Better See Seelye!

A Great Buying Experience

by from Clare, Michigan |

As I mentioned in an earlier review, I have to say I have never been so impressed with a dealership, especially the people employed by the dealership. I was greeted at the door at my arrival and was treated with respect and dignity throughout my visit, my buying experience. They, the staff even cleaned the snow off my car prior to my departure from the dealership. I would definitely travel three hours back to Kalamazoo to do business with this dealership.

November 26, 2014

Thanks again Greg. We really appreciate your kind words and business very much. Better See Seelye!!!!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Clare, MI |

I was totally impressed with the staff of this dealership. I was greeted and even had the door opened for me when I entered the dealership. The staff was friendly, very respectful, and helpful throughout my stay. For the first time in quite a while, I felt comfortable purchasing a new vehicle. No pressure, no haggling, and the sales manager was very upfront and honest (Stan Qualls). I would definitely drive the three hours to the dealership in the future to purchase another vehicle from this dealership. P.S The staff even removed the snow from my car prior to me leaving the dealership. Where else does that happen???? Greg McMillan

November 21, 2014

Greg thank you for the kind words and choosing to do business with us. We appreciate you making the effort to drive 3 hours for the opportunity to earn your business. It sounds like with the excellent customer service you received at our dealership we were able to make that long drive worth your while! We make it a priority everyday to go the extra mile for our customers. When the time is right we look forward to serving you again with that same kind of effort and greatly appreciate the opportunity to do so! Thanks again for your business Greg. Make sure to tell anyone who asks about your experience here to Better See Stan and Better See Seelye!!!!

Excellent service from our salesman Scott team.

by from Kalamazoo, MI 49048 |

EXCELLENT Seelye experience. We just leased a SEecoboost Escape from Seeyle-Ford on Stadium. The team they have working for them is awesome...... From start to finish. Our salesman Scott (which is also a close friend. i mention this because when it comes to decision making this is not one of my strong points.) Scott was very professional never pressured us and went above and beyond to help with options, comparisons and getting us the right SUV that fit our budget, wants, and wish list. We also brought along our little 3 year old grandson during this trip and we were very impressed that he was not treated as a bother to anyone in the dealership. They were all very friendly to him and made him as well as us feel very welcomed. Scott let him feel like he was part of the transaction by including him in some of the process. he was able to help put the plate on the test drive cars(which he thought was a big deal.) He also was able to help track the key numbers so we new which car we drove and help with picking out the color. which we love. Scott also was the salesman for my husbands daughter and son-in-law last month and did a fantastic job helping them find the right vehicle to lease and they are so happy with their new Car. The dealership itself was very clean and has a large inventory of choices. I would recommend this dealership and Sales Team to anyone. Thank you Scott and the Seeyle team.

November 19, 2014

Thank you Greg and Cyndi! Wow! What an awesome description of what we have been working so hard for in this dealership! It sounds like it was a total team effort and Scott treated your whole family with excellence! That's really cool your son was included in the process as well and had a lot of fun! A lot of us have kids of our own so we love it when families bring their kids in to be part of the experience! It is important to us that our business is family and kid friendly! When our dealership recently went through our remodel, Ford encouraged us to build a specific area just for kids to play and read in. So far it has been received extremely well by our customers! Thank you for your business at our dealership. We appreciate you very much and recognizing the extra effort to detail we are focusing on everyday. It's always nice when hard work is recognized and our customers are happy! Better See Scott and Better See Seelye Ford of Kalamazoo!!!!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Kalamazoo, Mi |

Brian Borr at Seelye Ford and Seelye Kia was an excellent help, and provided great customer service. Thanks to him I was able to find the perfect vehicle and drive away with my new car! Thanks, -Zachery VandeWeerd

November 25, 2014

Thanks Zachery for your business and taking the time to write such a nice review! We're glad that Brian treated you so well with the customer service you deserve. We appreciate you recognizing the extra effort Brian gave and sharing that experience with others. Make sure to tell anyone in the market for a new or pre-owned vehicle Better See Brian and Better See Seelye!!!!

Very appreciative of great customer service.

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Ours was a challenging financing situation and aside from one particular finance person who was less than helpful, our experience at Seelye Ford was great. Our sales people were DJ and Mitch and they both went out of their way to help us every time we walked through the doors. In addition, Mickey's customer service skills were phenomenal and he was very genuine and had a great business ethic. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who has need to purchase/finance a vehicle. Thank you, Seelye Ford, for helping us!!

November 19, 2014

John and Staci thank you for your business and such kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice survey describing your experience here. Our dealership has made it a priority and will continue to make it a priority to serve all people, challenging financing or not. We are determined to give all customers our best and treat them with respect no matter what their current situation is. We are glad that stood out to you and look forward to giving you that same effort the next time you or anyone you know need assistance. Thanks again for the opportunity to prove to you we appreciate your business! Please let us know if there is anything you need help with after the sale. Better See Seelye Ford of Kalamazoo!!!!

ABOVE AND BEYOND!

by from Plainwell, MI. |

I just leased my new truck from this dealership and SCOTT BROCKELBANK gave me an experience well more than I could have ever asked for. He stayed well past closing, broke off a date with his girlfriend, and got me a better deal than I had expected. That level of service is ABOVE and BEYOND. I highly recommend SEELYE FORD and their sales professional SCOTT. Thanks!

October 31, 2014

RM thank you very much for such kind words and doing business at our dealership! We're glad you were treated so well by Scott and look forward to being your dealer for a long time! Make sure to tell your friends and family Better See Scott and Better See Seelye!!!! Thanks again!

Excellent service & helpful

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Recently purchased a new 2015 vehicle from Seelye of Kalamazoo (my third vehicle purchase from this dealership). Scott Brockelbank in sales is a no pressure salesman, quick to answer my many questions, and gets to the point. He was able to locate my new 2015 car in the exact color, add-ons and price point I requested. I would highly suggest using this dealership, and working with Scott. The entire sales team is very helpful. Everyone works as a team. The facility is brand new and spotless.

October 19, 2014

Thank you very much for your loyal business(third vehicle purchase from us) and taking the time to write us such an outstanding review! We really appreciate the kind words and are focused on serving our customers to a satisfactory level for a long time. We are glad you were so satisfied with your experience here! Thanks again for trusting The New Seelye Ford of Kalamazoo with your business! Better See Seelye!!!!

Tyler Lovejoy

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

Salesman Tyler did a fantastic job working hard to get me out of my current vehicle and into a new one. He bent over backwards for me. Tyler has superb customer service. I highly recommend him.

October 14, 2014

Thank you Tanya for your business and taking the time to write such a nice review! It sounds like Tyler went above and beyond for you! Make sure to share your experience with Tyler and our dealership with anyone you know in the market for a New or Pre-Owned vehicle. We would love the opportunity to help any referral you send to us. Make sure they ask for Tyler Lovejoy in the Ford showroom so that we hopefully make them just as happy as you are! Thanks again for trusting The New Seelye Ford of Kalamazoo with your business! Better See Seelye!!!!

Great Customer Service

by from Hastings Mi. |

THANK YOU Mickie, Jeremy, Nick for giving great customer Service this time around .I love the truck I just bought from your Dealership , When ready to buy another vehicle will definitely buy from u guys . Thanks agian Perry

October 7, 2014

Perry thank you very much for your business again and for giving us a chance to show you what we are all about........our valued customers! Glad you were so happy this time around and gave us a chance to fix a few of the issues with your original purchase. We aren't perfect here and have never claimed to be, but want our customers to know we do care and are interested in doing our best to correct any mistake we have made. Thanks for allowing us that opportunity and it was a pleasure spending some time with you! Thanks again for your business, for trusting The New Seelye Ford of Kalamazoo, and for the opportunity to serve you with our best again when the time is right! We hope you enjoy your new truck and let us know if there is anything we can do to help you after the sale. Better See Seelye!!!!