Fairway Ford Lincoln

Used 877-318-3400

Come feel the difference at Fairway Ford Lincoln

Fairway Ford ... Great place to buy a car

by from Lena, il |

I went to 3 other dealers and conpared vehicles, evaluated trade in values offered, check routine Maintanance costs for basics like oil changes, tire rotations, wiper blades, etc and the clear and obvious winner was Fairway Ford. Great to deal with, easy to buy from, best trade in value and deal was done in less then an hour. Thanks.. DP

I don't need to sell a vehicle I met my quota

by from Freeport il |

Should of walked away after I heard that I met quota for the month. Mark story will promise you stuff that you won't get after you buy your vehicle. Adam tollers will not be there when you set up a meeting to discuss issues with your brand new vehicle. Besides all that , The service dept is very good, They will get you and fixed up quickly.

2013 Lincoln Navigator L purchase

by from Bettendorf Iowa |

Working with Kevin and Mark at Fairway Lincoln / Ford was very smooth and made as pleasant as possible with all the paperwork involved. We would work with again as they handled has efficiently as feasible.

my experience

by from freeport, il |

my experience was good except for one thing. I saw a specific vehicle online and actually had correspondence with a sales rep at the delearship. When I went into the delearship to see about the vehicle I located online it was like it was a mistake or something and that vehicle was not previously online. Other than that it was good experience.