Extreme Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

2300 Seymour Rd, Jackson, MI 49201

New 877-629-9967
Used 866-606-0961
Service 888-261-1403

Call JARRED SMITH Today!!!

Terry Hardcastle went above and beyond

by from Parma Mi. |

Terry spent the entire day helping to get me in a new car. Since my purchase I have received at least 25 rejection letters but Terry didn't quit until I was approved. She was very patient and helpful.

A great customer experience.

by from Jackson, Mi. |

Just purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland to replace my Cadillac SRX. Love the feeling of having a safe and reliable vehicle to get me through the Michigan winters. After an extensive search of surrounding Jeep dealerships, I found the best value at Extreme Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. I was able to negotiate the purchase directly over the phone in a short amount of time. No hassles and no pressures. And, I only dealt with one salesperson. Overall it was a great customer experience.

2012 Dodge Challenger & Exceptional Service

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

I saw the advertisement from Extreme when my wife and I were looking at older versions of the updated versions of the Challengers. I did not care if it was a V6 or V8, just wanted a unique look and boy, did we find it at Extreme in Jackson. We drove from Farmington Hills, in a blizzard (actually lost control of our SUV, which we were to trade-in, on the long drive to Jackson and hit the guard rail--no damage--in reverse as we spun out on the highway), to view the 2012 Challenger and fell in love immediately. I purchased it the day we arrived on 2/14/2015 and even though it is a V6, I found it is turbo charged. It moves extremely quick--very, very happy. I was surprised that the vehicle only had 30K on it prior to purchase; however, the after-market additions are extraordinary. Plenty of Mopar details, with racing stripes and emblems--fantastic! As well as the vehicle, the customer service was fantastic--I highly, highly recommend Extreme. They really know how to treat a customer and deliver an exceptional product--well worth the trip!

Buying Experience

by from Stockbridge, MI |

I have done business with Extreme Dodge in the past and go there due to the larger selection. The salespeople have always been friendly, they don't pressure, they make sure I am satisfied, they thoroughly explain everything and answer any questions or concerns, and they work with you through the whole process. It is a welcome change over other dealerships I have visited.

An excellent purchase experience

by from Benton Harbor, Michigan |

Our purchase experience with your dealership was great. Our salesperson, Jarred Smith, was friendly, informative and very well-balanced. We knew what we were looking for and had done our research and appreciated that our salesperson did not try to up sell or pressure us into anything. We live about 2 hours away and our salesperson was prepared for us and the transaction went very smoothly. We also had our 4 year old in tow, which could have turned bad if the process wasn't organized or timely. :) But that was not the case. We would definitely return when we are ready to purchase our next Jeep.

Terry Hardcastle was awesome!

by from Jackson Michigan |

I have been recently divorced and needed a reliable car. When I found out that I had no credit I was really upset and worried that I would not qualify for a loan even though I am employed. Terry didn't stop until she not only secured me a loan, but she found the best fit for me and my budget! I am thrilled with my new car and am extremely grateful for everything Terry did to make this a painless and seamless experience! I would recommend Terry to anybody looking for an awesome deal and supreme customer service, she's the best! By the way, the service department is awesome too!!! Thank you Extreme!!

Extreme Jarred Smith is extreme!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Extreme Jarred was great, extremely great. Jarred went to extreme lengths to be great at being extreme, which I felt he did great at. Jarred made the process easy and transparent. I would certainly suggest working with him if you're the kind of person who likes to things to go smooth and easy...extremely. Thanks for the Dart, Jarred. Keep being extreme.