Jack Demmer Ford

37300 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184

New 877-830-6714 New877-830-6714
Used 866-798-6546 Used866-798-6546
Service 888-475-5009 Service 888-475-5009

Discover the Demmer Difference!

Great Experience

by from Canton Mich |

I appreciated the open honest relationship with the sales rep. The sales rep went the extra mile to help me find all applicable discounts to save money and put me in the vehicle I wanted.

May 12, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review, Wes! We're so glad you had a positive experience with us at Jack Demmer Ford and truly appreciate the time you took out of your busy day to share you kind feedback with us. Thanks again and we hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle!

Good experience

by from Albion, Mi |

Very happy with salesman and the tital buying experience

April 26, 2016

Thank you so much for the positive review, Tania! We're so glad you had a 5-star experience with us at Jack Demmer Ford. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Excellent service by Michael Mester at Demmer. Alw

by from Canton, Mi |

I have been going to Demmer for many years. Michael Mester always takes great care of me.

April 13, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate your continued business and you taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive feedback with us. We're so glad Michael Mester keeps you coming back! We look forward to seeing you back next time.

Excellent Service provided by Duane Laidlaw,Sales!

by from Allen Park, MI |

Excellent service provided by the entire team. Fast, Convenient, friendly environment, accommodated my needs and price I was after

April 3, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review, Jenni! We're so glad you had an excellent experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln with Duane. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive feedback with us online. Thanks again & we hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle!

Excellent!

by from Detroit, MI |

Keith handled business as usual. Great experience. He located the exact vehicles I needed with no issues.

March 26, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so glad you had a wonderful experience with Keith. We look forward to seeing you back next time!

Great Service

by from Plymouth mi |

Great Service Keith moved heaven & earth to get the exact car I wanted with just the right mix of bells, whistles & budget consciousness Experience should all be 5 stars

March 9, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so glad Keith was able to get your into the exact vehicle you wanted. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Escape! Thanks again for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us.

Terrific Dealership

by from Canto, MI |

Had an excellent experience returning my leased vehicle and leasing a new one. Since I'm usually out-of-town for work Monday thru Thursday, that left just Friday to get it done. We've been dealing with them for 6 years now and each experience was terrific!

March 9, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are so glad you've had such terrific experiences at Jack Demmer Ford throughout the years and we are so appreciative of your continued business. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive feedback with us. Looking forward to seeing you back next time!

Jack Demmer Ford Used Car Purchase

by from Canton, MI |

I purchased a used 2011 Escape LTD from Jack Demmer Ford in January 2016, and this was my first experience with this Ford dealership. Needless to say, my family will return in the future. My salesman, Rex Adkins, provided a positive experience and was timely in responding to all of my requests and I also reconnected with my favorite service advisor, Pat Hawrylak. I will return to Jack Demmer in the future!

February 24, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review, Kathy! We are so glad you have such a positive experience with Rex at Jack Demmer Ford. He is a great asset to our team, as well as Pat. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive feedback with us. We look forward to seeing you back next time!

Jack Demmer Ford

by from White Lake, Michigan |

Our Salesman Scott Daugherty and the entire team at Jack Demmer Ford exceeded our expectations with our new car lease. They went above and beyond to help us meet our monthly payment goal. My family and I have purchased/leased several cars from this dealership and will continue to do so for years to come. A big thanks to Scott for making this such a fast and painless process.

February 24, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review, Jeff! We're so glad Scott went above and beyond in taking care of you and got your into the right vehicle for you. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive feedback with us. We truly appreciate it and hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle. Thanks again!

Thank you Christopher Webb!!

by from Walled Lake, Mi |

Excellent work by Christopher Webb. I dreaded going out to any dealer to buy another vehicle. After all it's been 10 years since I bought a new one. But Christopher made it painless and quick. I love my new Escape!!

February 6, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind review, JC! We're so glad that Chris provided you with such a positive experience at Jack Demmer Ford. We are glad your shopping process was quick & painless and hope you continue to enjoy your new Escape for years to come. Thanks again!