Jack Demmer Ford

37300 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184

New 877-830-6714
Used 866-798-6546
Service 888-475-5009

Discover the Demmer Difference!

Happy Camper!

by from Canton, Michigan |

I have never been so happy with my new car, salesman, service or anything at Jack Demmer Ford, as I have been with this new lease!!! Chris Webb was absolutely wonderful and very helpful and accommodating in this purchase. I was "talked into" the purchase of the tire and wheel insurance. I was set on not getting it. Sure glad I did!! 169 Miles on the car, not even half way through the full tank of gas they gave me, and I had a huge screw sticking out of the side of my new tire! Compliments of Michigan roads. My tire was replaced before it was hardly in the system! THANK YOU! Could not have asked for more friendlier people. I will be a returning customer.

Nice experiance - Got what i wanted

by from Redford, MI |

Found a low mileage Freestar minivan after missing out on two others. The sales person, Lori, was great. After inspecting and driving the vehicle (which she stayed late for), I put down a deposit and she held it for me even though other people called or came to see it. Everything went smooth and I drove my new van home after my second visit.

Great Honest Dealership

by from Canton, Mi |

I have recently leased a Focus and purchased a Flex from Jack Demmer. My Sale Rep, Marty Pearson was great. When we ordered the Flex, he gave me a trade in quote on my current Flex. The new car took longer to come in than expected, but Marty made sure they still gave me the quoted amount. I really appreciate that type of commitment to the customer. I will be going back to him for my next vehicle purchase.

Good Experience ... Expectations Met!

by from Westland MI |

I did not know what to expect from Demmer Ford since I had been leasing Mercury and Lincoln vehicles from other dealers. My lease on my 2012 Lincoln MKZ was due to end in November and due to increased leasing costs on a 2015 MKZ I decided to see what was available among the Ford models. I was particularly interested in the Ford Escape. When I arrived at Demmer Ford I asked the person at the Hospitality Desk if a salesperson was available to help me. A few minutes later Mike Mester introduced himself to me and between my meeting with him and taking a test drive of an Escape, he took the time to provide me with the information and pricing I needed not to just lease me a vehicle but to insure it was what I wanted at a price I could afford. I immediately felt very comfortable and satisfied in wanting to deal with Demmer Ford for my next lease. I contacted Mike the next day and took delivery on my new 2014 Ford Escape SE that evening. From start to finish it was a good experience and my expectations were met. I would certainly lease from Demmer Ford and have Mike take care of my vehicle needs in the future.

Another great buying experience

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

This is our second lease vehicle through Jack Demmer and we were once again very happy with the service we received. I would definitely recommend Jack Demmer to anyone looking to buy or lease a Ford vehicle.

New Ford C-Max purchase

by from Springfield, IL |

We flew in from Springfield, IL and they met us at the airport. Had a nice conversation with the salesman Mark Puls on the way to the dealership about local sites. Smooth, easy purchase transaction and we were ready to drive the new car home to Illinois. They are very knowledgeable, helpful and courteous and I will definitely consider coming back for another new purchase. Thanks so much!!

Great service

by from westland, mi |

I had a great experience as a first time leasee. My sales rep was 1st rate, knowledgeable and informative. Smooth transaction. I would recommend Jack Demmer to anyone.

Love this truck

by from Canton, MI |

Bought our first Ford truck, and very happy with the purchase. The truck and all it's amenities are more then we hoped for. Our sales person at Jack Demmer Ford was great to work with.

My New Dealer

by from Canton, MI |

Found a great car for a great price at Demmer. Would definately go there again. Buying process was quick and painless.

Jack Demmer is wonderful!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Jack Demmer has sold my husband and me a couple cars now and we have had a wonderful experience each time. Our salesman, Bob Pugh, is great!! The entire process was easy and hassle free.

Jack Demmer Ford responded to this review

July 23, 2014

Thank you so much for the review, Kate! We're glad Bob continues to take great care of you! Thank you for the continued business and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.