Jack Demmer Ford

37300 Michigan Ave, Wayne, MI 48184

New 877-830-6714
Used 866-798-6546
Service 888-475-5009

Discover the Demmer Difference!

My New Dealer

by from Canton, MI |

Found a great car for a great price at Demmer. Would definately go there again. Buying process was quick and painless.

Jack Demmer is wonderful!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Jack Demmer has sold my husband and me a couple cars now and we have had a wonderful experience each time. Our salesman, Bob Pugh, is great!! The entire process was easy and hassle free.

July 23, 2014

Thank you so much for the review, Kate! We're glad Bob continues to take great care of you! Thank you for the continued business and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

Our Ford Dealer Every Time

by from Novi, MI |

We have been leasing Ford vehicles from Jack Demmer for over 20 years and will continue to do so. Last week we signed a two-year lease on a 2014 Fusion. Bob Pugh has been our salesman for years and understands our preferences and always comes through with the right vehicle. It is a pleasure doing business with him. I ALWAYS recommend both Demmer Ford and Bob Pugh to any one I meet who is car shopping.

July 1, 2014

Thanks for the positive review, Ruth! We're glad Bob Pugh is always such a pleasure to deal with! We really appreciate your kind feedback and continued business. Enjoy your new Fusion and we look forward to seeing you back in the future!

Customer's For Life

by from Plymouth, MI |

Just leased another car from Jack Demmer Ford. Have been customers for many years and will continue to make the drive, even though we pass a few other dealers on the way. We have bought used cars, new cars, leased cars and trade-in cars and it's worth the drive to us for the exceptional service. Harley Fisher is a fantastic salesman! He listens to what we want and is always very helpful. I would recommend Jack Demmer Ford to anyone and especially Harley Fisher.

June 23, 2014

Thanks for the review, Mathews Family! We really appreciate your business and are glad that Harley is always so helpful. Enjoy your new vehicle!

New Car Newbie

by from Detroit, MI |

Jack Demmer Ford and the sales consultant who helped me buy a new car, Mark Movsesian, were phenomenal! This was my first time ever purchasing a new car, and they made it so easy and definitely not stressful at all. This was an unexpected necessary purchase on my part; Mr. Movsesian was more than willing to work with me and help me get the best deal for my money. I highly recommend Jack Demmer Ford for any future car buyers!

June 13, 2014

Thank you for the review! We're glad Mark was so helpful and that the buying process was so easy! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great dealership experience!

by from Canton, Michigan |

I bought a new Escape from Nick Ramon and the entire process went very smoothly. Nick even made room in the purchase process for handicap hand controls, which are essential for me and are supplied by an outside vendor. Demmer's Service Department has treated my wife with courtesy and respect, which is more than I can say about other dealers in the area. I'd highly recommend Jack Demmer Ford to anyone who's in the market for a new Ford vehicle.

June 12, 2014

Thanks for the positive review, Max! We're glad Nick took such great care of you and was able to cater to your needs. We really appreciate your feedback. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Easy buying experience

by from Warren, Mi |

Marty Pearson was great as was the F&I manager. Easy buying experience.

June 10, 2014

Thanks for the positive review, Pielecha! We're glad Marty you had such a great, simple buying experience. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Integrity

by from Rochester Mi |

I've dealt with Matt Demmer with both the family's Lincoln and Ford Dealerships. They have ALWAYS displayed a level of professionalism and integrity that I believe you simply can not find else where.

June 10, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us, Jay! We're glad Matt and the rest of the Demmer family & staff have always taken great care of you. We appreciate your loyalty and continued business. We look forward to seeing you back in the future!

Great Dealership

by from Livonia, MI |

I just leased my thrid vehicle from Jack Demmer Ford and had yet another GREAT experience. They are a first class outfit. I will return to Demmer Ford whne my leases are up.

June 6, 2014

Thanks for the positive review, Greg! We're glad you have a great experience and really appreciate your continued business. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Good experience

by from Canton, MI |

I had a fine experience purchasing my new Explorer Sport from this dealership. My salesperson was Al Rabin and the process was smooth and hassle free. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

May 28, 2014

Thanks for the review, Dave! We're glad you had such a positive buying experience with Al. Enjoy your new Explorer Sport!