Galesburg Ford

10150 E. Michigan Ave, Galesburg, MI 49053

New 877-324-6783
Used 877-340-4613
Service 877-227-0708

Not too far for your next car

Friendly and ready to meet our needs.

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

We stopped in last Saturday after the parade for Greater Galesburg Day just to take a look at what they had in stock. My husband has wanted a WHITE F150 for a long time and there it sat. Of course our favorite salesman Mike Chamberlin, (who has sold us two trucks and we are extremely happy with him as our salesman) is there to help us. We got there about 12:00 and left with our new truck about 3:00. Bill Dorrance got us a great interest rate with Ford Credit. I highly recommend Galesburg Ford to anyone that is searching for a new vehicle. I need to mention that we also have all of our vehicles serviced in their service department. The guys out there really care about our needs and they are great at getting us in ASAP. When I am ready to replace my car I will be returning once again to Galesburg Ford. They get all of our business!

NEW CAR PURCHASE

by from Battle Creek, MI |

Bob did an outstanding job of finding the car I wanted. It took only a couple of days to get it to Galesburg Ford. Bob called me after it came in and setup a time to do the paperwork. Bob and Bill outstanding with all aspects of the sale.

New Car purchase

by from Galesburg, MI |

Staff is efficient, non-high pressure, and delivers what they promise (and more).

Great dealership

by from Climax,mi |

My first time buying a car and these guys were really helpful.

Worth the wait and they worked overtime!

by from Battle creek, MI |

Very busy day at the dealership that day but I had a mindset of wanting the truck that I purchased. They stayed over to help and get the ball rolling and we're very nice. I had some friends recommend this place and took a shot. Very impressed with Bill and Bob. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to make a good investment in a vehicle and courteous staff. Very appreciated on my end.

Good Experience

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I had a great experience at Galesburg Ford. Bill and Mike seemed like they cared about working around any obstacle to make this a good experience. Bill took the time to explain things in great detail. Both the salesman Mike and store owner Bill were not awkward or overly pushy. Conversation was easy.

Great Service.

by from Kalamazoo Mi |

I purchased my vehicle from Tom Barnett, very friendly and honest sales person. I am very satisfied with Galesburg Ford, this is the only place I or my family will purchase a vehicle from. Thank you Tom and thank you Galesburg Ford.

2014 fusion

by from Galesburg, MI |

Mike the salesman was very helpful with finding the exact car we wanted. Would be a 5 star however Mike got the wrong car the first time. Bill was amazing in the process of making sure we would be taken care of. This is the 3rd car we have purchased through Galesburg Ford. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Trustworthy employees and no-pressure sales!!

by from Scotts, MI |

Our family LOVES Galesburg Ford. They make buying or leasing a car SO easy. We definitely appreciate their approach to sales. The sales people are not pushy but are informative and patient. We always feel at ease with Galesburg Ford and trust them completely with the big decision of purchasing/leasing a car. We've worked with Mike in the past and are always so happy with him.

Quick and friendly

by from Michigan |

I recently purchased a used vehicle and was amazed on the quality, service, and team atmosphere there at galesburg ford. I was in and out in no time. Thank you. You have a customer for life here.