Galesburg Ford

10150 E. Michigan Ave, Galesburg, MI 49053

New 877-324-6783
Used 877-340-4613
Service 877-227-0708

Not too far for your next car

Awesome

by from Kalamazoo, Michigan |

Called on a Wednesday morning and told them I was looking. Bob Warren was more than happy to help me. He not only found what I thought I wanted. But when I got there and said no sorry that will not work. He immediately went to work finding a vehicle that would meet me needs. His boss and him helped to get an awesome deal put together through Ford Motor credit because they are the only ones I wanted to deal with. I was already per-approved for them and just needed to replace a vehicle. Bob then spent the next day hunting down the color I wanted. Found it and sent a drivers to retrieve the vehicle on Friday. On Saturday which was my time line not theirs was ready for delivery! I was in and out and driving my new 2015 Blue Ford Explorer! Loving my time in it when I got out and about. Thank you to Bob and all the guys at Galesburg Ford for helping me make the right decision even if it took me three days to decide! There was no presser from them to close the deal Thank you again!

Easy Car Buying Experience

by from Portage, MI |

Over the weekend we purchased a new Ford Focus ST from Galesburg Ford. Our Salesperson Bob Warren was amazing to work with. He is not pushy at all and made the experience great. We will definitely be returning to him for our next new car purchase.

Finding a 2015 Explorer

by from Lawton, MI |

Very pleased with the service we were provided. They were friendly and accommodating in finding the car we were looking for.

Prompt, good quality service.

by from Galesburg, MI |

Both sales and service departments provide excellent service. I have purchased both new and used cars from them over the years and always have had a very serviceable car followed by immediate response to my concerns, whether features to purchase or repairs needed. When my car shows signs of a problem, service personnel listen carefully to my observations of the car's behavior in preparation of servicing it.

Friendly, polite, small town service

by from Richland, MI |

Josh was a great salesperson, knowledgeable, honest, extremely polite, and very willing to work within our budget. I will come back here again to purchase a vehicle and hopefully get to work with Josh again.

New Car Purchase

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I was in need of a new vehicle (mine was a 2002) and had been looking around to determine what I wanted. After speaking with Bob Warren and Bill Dorrance they made my decision easy. I had many questions not being familiar with Ford and all of the new features & electronics vehicles have today. They were very patient with me, answered all of my questions, finalized financing in no time. Needless to say I picked up my new Ford Explorer last night and I'm very happy.

Awesome customer service!

by from Hastings, Michigan |

Tom Barnett was the best "sales person" we have ever dealt with. The financing was easy and Tom was very helpful with this big life decision. We would highly recommend this dealership to our family and friends and will be going back for all of our vehicle purchases.

Above and Beyond

by from Portage, MI |

We recently purchased a new vehicle from Galesburg Ford. The salesperson we worked with, Mike Chamberlain, went above and beyond to make sure we got the vehicle we wanted with all of the options we desired. He and the dealership owner, Bill, worked hard to be sure we was 100% satisfied when we drove off the lot in our new Ford vehicle.

Fantastic service, Nice and curtious people.

by from Bellevue, Mi |

After going through four Ford dealers this one is the best, prompt attention to details , listened to what I wanted in a truck

Friendly and ready to meet our needs.

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

We stopped in last Saturday after the parade for Greater Galesburg Day just to take a look at what they had in stock. My husband has wanted a WHITE F150 for a long time and there it sat. Of course our favorite salesman Mike Chamberlin, (who has sold us two trucks and we are extremely happy with him as our salesman) is there to help us. We got there about 12:00 and left with our new truck about 3:00. Bill Dorrance got us a great interest rate with Ford Credit. I highly recommend Galesburg Ford to anyone that is searching for a new vehicle. I need to mention that we also have all of our vehicles serviced in their service department. The guys out there really care about our needs and they are great at getting us in ASAP. When I am ready to replace my car I will be returning once again to Galesburg Ford. They get all of our business!