Muzi Chevrolet

56 Tv Pl, Needham, MA 02494

Used 781-444-5300

Great experience @ Muzi

by from Needham, MA |

I had been looking at a new Chevy Camaro for a while and was hesitant to take the plunge being my first new car purchase. I finally did it and decided to stop in to Muzi Chevrolet. I admit I was quite skeptical about the whole car purchasing thing at first due to a few stories from a friends family who had bought their cars at other dealers. However, the salesperson at Muzi made me feel very confident in my purchase and explained all of the little details to me. Very friendly staff all around the dealership and you really feel taken care of. When my car was delivered I just felt amazing and the kind people at Muzi made it so much better. If anyone I know is looking for a new car, I suggest Muzi for sure!

No Stress Auto Shopping

by from Needham, MA |

I just purchased a Tahoe from the good folks at Muzi Chevrolet. After shopping for months, I finally settled on Muzi Chevy, and I am glad that I did. The salespeople there were all very helpful and I got into a vehicle the same day that I bought it. A special thanks to the manager, Greg, for working with me and getting to a reasonable price.

Supreme Customer Service

by from Somerville, MA |

Being a young woman who knows very little about cars I've always been fearful of dealerships and auto body shops because I figured I would be taken advantage of but in fact this dealership has treated me so well over the past year since I purchased my used car from them that I felt obligated to let more people know about my experience. I purchased a 2010 Chevy Malibu and they put up with my returning 3 different times to test drive different cars in the lot and trying to make up my mind. They worked with my to reach my monthly payment goal so I could stay within my budget and everyone I encountered was so pleasant and helpful. You get your first oil change free, and recently I was swiped by another car when I was parked on the side of the road and Muzi coordinated everything with the insurance agency responsible for the damage and I didn't have to pay anything. They gave me a rental car for the week that my car was in the shop and I had to pay nothing out of pocket except my gas. Once it was fixed they also buffed out a couple scratches that I had done to my car prior to the accident and gave me free door guards because the edges of my door were getting scratched up from the fence in my driveway. (City living is rough on new cars..) Long story short they go above and beyond when they don't have to and I tell everyone I know about their amazing customer service.