Westborn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc

Service 888-684-0576

Family owned and operated since 1981

overwhelmed with excitement

by from Detroit, MI |

I was scared to purchase a vehicle. Unsure, doubtful. Very pessimistic. After meeting MIKE POUPORE, all my worries disappeared. MIKE walked me through all of my concerns. I knew I had found the perfect sales representative. I have been recommending my co-workers, friends, family, and neighbors to WESTBORN CHRYSLER JEEP... so they too can experience the warm welcoming staff and professional atmosphere. I THANK YOU, ESPECIALLY MIKE.POUPORE!!!!!!!!

Ask for MIKE

by from Detroit, Michigan |

I was shut down by another dealer so I was very doubtful about getting a vehicle. However, Mike P saved the day and I left with a 2014 vehicle today! He's truly the sales master!

Wonderful Service

by from Lincoln Park MI |

I went into to the dealership a little nervous but it turned into a great day. I saw a great used Chrysler 200 and took it for a test drive. I really liked the ride of the car. Mike P was very nice and helped me a great deal. I will refer people to Westborn Chrysler.

No Hassel Dealership

by from Southgate, MI |

I was scared to purchase a vehicle, since I have purchased one used vehicle in my life. Unsure, doubtful and positive I was going to get the run around from the sales representative, but after meeting Mike Poupore, all of my worries disappeared. He walked me through the process and answered my questions honestly. I knew I had found the perfect sales representative. I will be recommending Westborn Chrysler Jeep to everyone I know, so they too can experience the awesome and welcoming staff. Thanks so much Mike Poupore!!!!!!

One of the worst...

by from Allen Park, MI |

I purchased a vehicle from Westborn, and had to take it in for repairs. Not only was I treated horribly, the customer service people had no interest in assisting me. Once I voiced my complaint, the OWNER of the dealership decided to hold my car hostage until my repair bill was paid in CASH. I purchased a vehicle with 15k miles on it and at 18k miles, a head gasket blew out. While it was in being fixed, they tried to bamboozle me into an extra $1,000 worth of work on a car I purchased two month earlier! Never, ever will I buy from this dealership, NOR another Chrysler, because they also refused to acknowledge my complaints. They should peel the stars off the sign on this dealership and SHUT IT DOWN the next time Chrysler goes into the tank, which is bound to happen eventually!

An honest, no-hassle dealership!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently purchased a 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan from Mike Poupore at Westborn. As an out-of-state buyer, I can say, categorically, Mike Poupore went over and above and exceeded all my expectations. Understanding the great distance from Indianapolis to Dearborn, Mike worked diligently to make the transaction flawless upon my arrival with absolutely zero games, surprises, or up-sells. He is a man of integrity and a genuine professional who represents the very best in his business. I would strongly encourage and highly recommend Mike Poupore at Westborn to my family and friends, as well as anyone looking for a straightforward, honest car buying experience.

new jeep purchase

by from Westland, MI |

My husband and I have purchased 3 vehicles from Westborn. We are happy with our purchases and have received excellent customer service each time we visited the dealership. Matt Harris is our sales representative. He is knowledgeable, friendly and gets the deal done in a timely fashion. Because all you really want to do when you buy a new car is to get the keys and drive! Westborn makes that happen! We enjoyed our experience with Westborn, now go enjoy yours! :)

Great service and friendly people

by from Dearborn heights mi |

I have gone to westbornchrysler. Several times now and have had quality repairs and very friendly workers. They take the time to talk to you and explain the situation with your vehicle. Great place to take your vehicle when problems appear.

Runaround Dealership

by from dearborn mi |

Interested in a car, put deposit, sold car and did not bother to call and let us know. Called back the car was not sold. Made appointment to come in and finish paperwork to purchase. Arrived there... and guess what no car sold again, no call, no courtesy, no integrity. Seem like did not care about us one way or another. Would not recommend going to this dealership.

Westborn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc responded to this review

March 18, 2014

We are sorry that your visit was not as expected, due to our exceptionally low prices, our cars sell rather quickly. All of our cars are priced well below blue book value and our entire inventory turns over every few weeks due to our price structure. As with any business, we care about our customers and want them to have a pleasant visit. Next time, I would suggest calling the Internet Manager directly and leave a deposit if there is a certain vehicle that you have your heart set on. We do have a Better Business rating of A+, and have many 5 Star reviews online by happy customers.

A DEALERSHIP WITH INTEGRITY!

by from Novi, Michigan |

Had to get daughter her first car,used of course...Went to some Felldmen operated dealerships and when we went back the next day to see cars again the prices went up...SHADY!! ALAS my sister recommended WESTBORN CHRYSLER she said talk to SCOTT CARPENTER. Scott gave us good prices from the start, no haggling and begging and " oh let me go ask my manager if I can get the price lower" Additionally, he responded within minutes to any email or phone call, impressive!!!! Scott Carpenter and the Westborn Chrysler dealership do what's RIGHT and that's just GOOD business.. So, due to Mr. Carpenters helpfulness my daughter was driving off the lot wih her first car...Mom and daughter happy! I highly, highly recommend Westborn Chrysler and go see Scott Carpenter, you will be glad you did. Tracy Goodwin

Great Service

by from Canton, MI |

This was the best buying experience we ever had, the service was great the sales person Michael was exceptional he took care of us from the minute we walked in the door. Went over the vehicle and got us the best price.