Westborn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc

Service 888-684-0576

Family owned and operated since 1981

overwhelmed with excitement

by from Detroit, MI |

I was scared to purchase a vehicle. Unsure, doubtful. Very pessimistic. After meeting MIKE POUPORE, all my worries disappeared. MIKE walked me through all of my concerns. I knew I had found the perfect sales representative. I have been recommending my co-workers, friends, family, and neighbors to WESTBORN CHRYSLER JEEP... so they too can experience the warm welcoming staff and professional atmosphere. I THANK YOU, ESPECIALLY MIKE.POUPORE!!!!!!!!

Service

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Recall and oil change done in no time! Awesome service and friendly staff.

Unethical...MUST READ

by from Romulus, MI |

I visited the dealership on February 2 and 3 with an interest in leasing a 2015 Grand Cherokee limited. The salesman spent most the first visit trying to talk me into another vehicle and zero down. Last I checked, zero down vehicles have higher payments and I didn't come to the dealership to have someone else think for me. I knew exactly what I wanted coming in the door, so I did not appreciate the salesman trying to pressure me into vehicles that they have a problem moving because no body wants them. Not to mention I had already visited another dealership where they produced the actual dealer's invoice of the model I wanted listing the dealer's purchase price, msrp, and employee discount price. Yet, the salesman and finance guy tried to double team me and lie to my face about the price of the vehicle I wanted. They also ran my credit and never disclosed my actual score, but tried to tell me that I wouldn't qualify for the car I wanted. I finally had enough and left. In the end I'm glad I walked because I had no problem getting into a 2015 Infiniti Q50 with the exact same features as the Grand Cherokee Limited and same msrp. Not to mention the payments were only $325 and they disclosed my credit score of 672, which Westbury failed to and tried to use deception to lead me to believe my credit was much worse. I implore all who read this to go to another dealership. I will be posting his everywhere possible to inform the public.

Great Service!

by from Lincoln Park, MI |

I have been going to Westborn Chrysler for the past few years. Every time my husband and I take our cars in for service we are greeted by David Smith. This man is one of a kind. When I tell you he goes above and beyond for his customers, I mean it. I will not ever go anywhere else to have my car serviced. David knows his stuff. He is such a joy and Westborn is lucky to have him. He is the reason we continue to buy Chrysler, Dodge products. I just want the world to know that David Smith is awesome and He Rocks! You go David. Keep doing what you do. If he ever reads this I just want him to know that he is very appreciated by us. Thank you for all you do!

Excellent Service

by from Westland, MI |

I had a wonderful experience with Westborn Chrysler Jeep. During a phone conversation, Matt was able to give me information about a pre-approved letter I received. This was my first time actually going to a dealership and my process went smoothly. I believe I was there for about 1 1/2 and was able to leave the the truck I wanted. Thank you very much Matt and the Financial Manager that allowed me to experience great service.

Service

by from Detroit, MI |

I don't go to any other place to have work done on my vehicle; and I always try to get others to go there too.

HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT

by from Wayne |

went to the dealer to look at a van, came in the following business day to talk numbers and my trade in. Called the next day to check the progress of my trade, agreed on a price and made an appointment to purchase for the following day. Came in at my appointed time only to find that they sold the vehicle an hour before! Huge disappointment! I was told that somebody showed up earlier in the day and wanted the van so they sold it to them instead! So much for customer loyalty, and what was the point of giving me an appointment time to make the purchase if you're going to sell it to whoever walks through the door anyways? horrible experience. 2 visits, multiple calls, agreed to purchase, was given an appointment time?they sold it to first money through the door! zero integrity, all about the money and not the person I guess.

Westborn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc responded to this review

January 9, 2015

Dear Rich, Thank you for taking the time to review our store. I apologize that the car was sold, however, we cannot hold a car without a deposit. We always want our customers to feel taken care of, and while we get that our deals may not be for everyone, we're sorry we weren't able to do business with you. If there's ever anything we can help you with, we'd love the opportunity to earn your business. Thanks again for your review, and please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss further. Sincerely, Jeff Roekle 315-562-9559 westbornjeep@comcast.net

Excellent customer service!!!

by from Livonia, Mi |

I had an outstanding buying experience at the Westborn dealership! My sales representative, Jordan DiNatale, was very welcoming and knowledgable. I have purchased many vehicles in the past but this experience with Jordan and the rest of the staff at Westborn made the buying process quick and stress-free. With their assistance, I purchased a Chrysler 300S.

happy customer

by from romulus ml |

Hi this is cheryl robinson I want to thank the westborn team they were all very helpful in resolving a small issue courtesy an respect I am very happy whith the out come and want the world to no westborn is the best dealearship a special thanks to JEFF ROEKLE ,MARK ETCHELLS ,JORDAN ,SCOTT ,KEVIN an a very special thanks to CYNTHIA ROOF u realy made me listen you are a very kind hearted person an you made the difference between rite an wrong thank u so much you are my angel

Awesome Experience!

by from Harrison Township, MI |

This past week I went car shopping and visited half a dozen dealerships in the metro Detroit area. I ended up at Westborn. Rufus Simon and Jeff Roekle worked with me to get me into a new vehicle. They made the process simple, seamless and pleasant. They went above and beyond to make this experience a great one for me. I left in a vehicle that I love and a payment that works well for me. Thank you so much to Rufus and Jeff, I will recommend them to anyone I know who is in the market for a new car. Thanks guys, Happy Holidays!

My third successful purchase

by from Trenton,MI |

Just purchased my third car from Westborn Chrysler. I keep returning because of the awesome service. They've repeatedly found me a great car, at a great price. I turned in my lease almost a year early. I am very satisfied and will return for sure.