Westborn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc

Service 888-684-0576

Family owned and operated since 1981

overwhelmed with excitement

by from Detroit, MI |

I was scared to purchase a vehicle. Unsure, doubtful. Very pessimistic. After meeting MIKE POUPORE, all my worries disappeared. MIKE walked me through all of my concerns. I knew I had found the perfect sales representative. I have been recommending my co-workers, friends, family, and neighbors to WESTBORN CHRYSLER JEEP... so they too can experience the warm welcoming staff and professional atmosphere. I THANK YOU, ESPECIALLY MIKE.POUPORE!!!!!!!!

Service

by from Detroit, MI |

I don't go to any other place to have work done on my vehicle; and I always try to get others to go there too.

HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT

by from Wayne |

went to the dealer to look at a van, came in the following business day to talk numbers and my trade in. Called the next day to check the progress of my trade, agreed on a price and made an appointment to purchase for the following day. Came in at my appointed time only to find that they sold the vehicle an hour before! Huge disappointment! I was told that somebody showed up earlier in the day and wanted the van so they sold it to them instead! So much for customer loyalty, and what was the point of giving me an appointment time to make the purchase if you're going to sell it to whoever walks through the door anyways? horrible experience. 2 visits, multiple calls, agreed to purchase, was given an appointment time?they sold it to first money through the door! zero integrity, all about the money and not the person I guess.

Westborn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc responded to this review

January 9, 2015

Dear Rich, Thank you for taking the time to review our store. I apologize that the car was sold, however, we cannot hold a car without a deposit. We always want our customers to feel taken care of, and while we get that our deals may not be for everyone, we're sorry we weren't able to do business with you. If there's ever anything we can help you with, we'd love the opportunity to earn your business. Thanks again for your review, and please feel free to reach out to me directly if you would like to discuss further. Sincerely, Jeff Roekle 315-562-9559 westbornjeep@comcast.net

Excellent customer service!!!

by from Livonia, Mi |

I had an outstanding buying experience at the Westborn dealership! My sales representative, Jordan DiNatale, was very welcoming and knowledgable. I have purchased many vehicles in the past but this experience with Jordan and the rest of the staff at Westborn made the buying process quick and stress-free. With their assistance, I purchased a Chrysler 300S.

happy customer

by from romulus ml |

Hi this is cheryl robinson I want to thank the westborn team they were all very helpful in resolving a small issue courtesy an respect I am very happy whith the out come and want the world to no westborn is the best dealearship a special thanks to JEFF ROEKLE ,MARK ETCHELLS ,JORDAN ,SCOTT ,KEVIN an a very special thanks to CYNTHIA ROOF u realy made me listen you are a very kind hearted person an you made the difference between rite an wrong thank u so much you are my angel

Awesome Experience!

by from Harrison Township, MI |

This past week I went car shopping and visited half a dozen dealerships in the metro Detroit area. I ended up at Westborn. Rufus Simon and Jeff Roekle worked with me to get me into a new vehicle. They made the process simple, seamless and pleasant. They went above and beyond to make this experience a great one for me. I left in a vehicle that I love and a payment that works well for me. Thank you so much to Rufus and Jeff, I will recommend them to anyone I know who is in the market for a new car. Thanks guys, Happy Holidays!

My third successful purchase

by from Trenton,MI |

Just purchased my third car from Westborn Chrysler. I keep returning because of the awesome service. They've repeatedly found me a great car, at a great price. I turned in my lease almost a year early. I am very satisfied and will return for sure.

Ask for MIKE

by from Detroit, Michigan |

I was shut down by another dealer so I was very doubtful about getting a vehicle. However, Mike P saved the day and I left with a 2014 vehicle today! He's truly the sales master!

Wonderful Service

by from Lincoln Park MI |

I went into to the dealership a little nervous but it turned into a great day. I saw a great used Chrysler 200 and took it for a test drive. I really liked the ride of the car. Mike P was very nice and helped me a great deal. I will refer people to Westborn Chrysler.

No Hassel Dealership

by from Southgate, MI |

I was scared to purchase a vehicle, since I have purchased one used vehicle in my life. Unsure, doubtful and positive I was going to get the run around from the sales representative, but after meeting Mike Poupore, all of my worries disappeared. He walked me through the process and answered my questions honestly. I knew I had found the perfect sales representative. I will be recommending Westborn Chrysler Jeep to everyone I know, so they too can experience the awesome and welcoming staff. Thanks so much Mike Poupore!!!!!!

One of the worst...

by from Allen Park, MI |

I purchased a vehicle from Westborn, and had to take it in for repairs. Not only was I treated horribly, the customer service people had no interest in assisting me. Once I voiced my complaint, the OWNER of the dealership decided to hold my car hostage until my repair bill was paid in CASH. I purchased a vehicle with 15k miles on it and at 18k miles, a head gasket blew out. While it was in being fixed, they tried to bamboozle me into an extra $1,000 worth of work on a car I purchased two month earlier! Never, ever will I buy from this dealership, NOR another Chrysler, because they also refused to acknowledge my complaints. They should peel the stars off the sign on this dealership and SHUT IT DOWN the next time Chrysler goes into the tank, which is bound to happen eventually!