Westborn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc

New 877-895-0825 New 877-895-0825
Used 888-747-8534 Used 888-747-8534
Service 888-684-0576 Service 888-684-0576

Family owned and operated since 1981

Great service and friendly staff

by from Westland, MI |

My uncle seen an ad for a used Jeep Patriot located at Westborn and the price was unbeatable. Mike Poupore was very knowledgable about the vehicle and made sure I was getting the best quality possible and was satisfied with my purchase. He wasn't pushy in selling the car and was very personable and understanding to my needs as a young driver on a budget who was also concerned about outrageous insurance quotes, depending on the vehicle. He quickly made sure the mechanic at the dealership fixed the few minor concerns I had inside and under the hood and was very precise. When I picked up the car, I was shocked to see it was in pristine condition and looked brand new. Couldn't be any happier with my purchase or awesome customer service I received and I would definitely go to Mike for future car purchases!

So dissatisfied

by from det mi |

I went in to give my information for a friend who purchased a car from them been getting the run around since last Thursday everytime i call to talk to someone i get the voice mail left a message with the manager today still no call back very unprofessional ....If u was buying a car from there i would've got a answer before i left..

April 22, 2016

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are very concerned with your comments, as we hold our staff to very high standards, and always strive to provide exceptional service. We are disappointed that this is not what you experienced. If you would like to discuss this situation in greater detail, please don't hesitate to contact us. We would like the opportunity to earn your business.

Great Price but Less Than Average Experience

by from Montpelier, OH |

We bought our 2014 Cherokee Sport at an awesome price from Mike Pupore last June. At first it all seemed to good to be true, which was the case. First off, they were so busy that it was crazy. It was the end of the month and a lot of promotions were ending. We are not from Detroit or a metropolitan area, so maybe this is how things are done in the city, but there was so little gas in the tank that the Low Fuel light was on when we got in to test drive it! I've not had that happen during a test drive before. I had never been to Dearborn before and did not want to get stranded somewhere because I ran out of fuel. I went back inside to ask if some more fuel could be added for a decent test drive. It took about 20 min or so for this. Not much fuel was added. I had talked to Mike on the phone and told him we were coming from 2 hrs away. I understand that some people may just pop in on a lark and test drive, and waste a dealership's gas. But I had had previous contact with Mike and even had to reschedule our trip because of a windshield replacement. This was a planned trip! Why would I want to drive 2 hrs and test drive the car for 10 min? There was a feature missing that I didn't see mentioned as included or not on the listing, and I almost walked away from it. Then I saw that the Jeep had a remote starter. That convinced me to buy it. Maybe I should have still walked away. I thought it drove a bit funny through the hectic stop and start traffic of Dearborn, but I figured I was being too picky. And we didn't have much gas so I drove back to the dealership. There was a problem alright! The tranny shifted weirdly, and it got worse as we drove it over the next few months. By December, Chrysler replaced it. I'm grateful. [This vehicle has a documented problem with the trannies, so beware if you're thinking of buying one. Not Westborn CDJR's fault, I know.] I suspect this was the reason it was traded in. My husband asked Mike if it took conventional or synthetic oil, and Mike told him conventional. It is not. The manual clearly calls for synthetic. In fact, it says if you can't use synthetic for some reason, you CAN use conventional, but to use synthetic at the very next oil change. Mike WAS very honest and forthright about how they price their internet listings. This I appreciate! The car had to be completely detailed. When we drove it the first time, it had just come in and was filthy! It looked like the family that bought it new lived in it! I had never seen a car in this condition during a test drive. I get that we drove it just two days after they got it. But when we picked it up the next week, it still needed more cleaning. I am still finding sticky crud in the vents and other stuff 8 months later! Yes, we got a great price. But for all the things I've listed, we better have! I still like the car, and am grateful to have a SUV again. But I have learned a lot from this purchasing experience. I'll probably shop closer to home next time. At least I'd be able to test drive a vehicle for a day around our area, to fully test it. I'll just pony up a bit more cash. Don't know if paying less is worth what we went through. And I learned to be very explicit with future salespeople that the vehicle is to be titled in both of our names. This is my vehicle but only my husband's name is on it, which means I need to have him sign a POA for the license bureau every year to renew my tags, as he will not be doing this for me. I don't know at what point asking us whose name it was to be in was missed. Seeing how busy they were when we were there and from other reviews, it appears Westborn CDJR simply doesn't have enough employees to provide wonderful customer service at all times. Too bad, with their great prices.

Best car buying experience

by from Detroit, MI |

I have worked with Scott and Andy twice now in the past 2 years. I have leased 2 Jeeps from Westborn and both experiences have been extremely quick and easy. I had called Scott as the end of my lease (on my Jeep Patriot) was approaching to let him know that I was looking to lease a Jeep Grand Cherokee sometime soon. I was not quite ready to purchase yet, but I had done some research and knew exactly which trim level I was interested in. They did not have this exact vehicle on their lot at the time, but Scott let me know that he would do some research and to call him when I was ready to come in. About a week later, Scott called me and let me know that the exact vehicle I was interested in had just been delivered to their lot and that he would hold it for me. I was able to email Scott all of my information and negotiate price that day. Scott and Andy really worked with me to get me the price I wanted. When I arrived at the dealership that evening, the car was waiting out front and Scott had all of my paperwork completed. Scott took me outside to show me all of the features of the vehicle and answered any questions I had. I was in and out with my brand new car in less than 30 minutes. Their service department also does a great job. Whenever I bring my car in for an oil change I am in and out very quickly and my car is clean and tidy. The dealership has also been completely renovated recently and has beautiful accommodations. I drive about 30 minutes to Westborn when there are plenty of other dealerships near my home and work. I have been treated like family every time I have worked with Westborn and will continue to get my cars from them in the future, as well as recommend them to both friends and family. Thanks to Scott and Andy and the whole Westborn team for making my car buying experiences so great. I love my new Jeep Grand Cherokee!!

WORST customer service ever!

by from Michigan |

West along to help my elderly Aunt to assist in turning in her Leased Car. Waited for Kevin for 30 minutes. When he came in, he acknowledged us while he tended to the coffee maker. Then proceeded to answer 3 phone calls, while telling us to wait. Did not really have time to answer her questions. He really acted like we were bothering him. I have two sons who recently graduated from college and got good jobs in the area. They will be buying new cars soon. Definitely NOT from them.

January 29, 2016

Hi Kristine We appreciate you bringing this situation to our attention. We hold our staff to extremely high standards, and our customers are always are the top priority, so we are very disappointed to hear that you were unsatisfied with our dealership. We have brought your concerns to the staff to ensure that moving forward we do a better job. We would also like to discuss this situation in greater detail in order to make this right for you. Please contact us at your convenience.

Best sales person and service

by from Dearborn heights ,MI |

My husband came in and decided to get a new lease. We met Thomas pregano who is such an amazing and sweet person. He took car of what my husband was looking for and made sure that we got satisfied. We are really pleased with the customer service that we have received. I would recommend westborn dealership to everyone and ask for Thomas he will take good care of you and make sure that you walk out happy just like we did . Sam

Review

by from Detroit, Michigan |

The worst experience ever trying to lease a vehicle from this dealership. I believe Scott Dansik lied to us and took advantage of my elderly mother and husband. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great salesman

by from Westland mi |

Mike was Good sales man really nice and friendly took care of problems Will recommend him to others

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!

by from Warren,MI |

#PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING A CAR @WESTBORN CHRYSLER. No discount for Military Veteran?s on Used Cars. Less than 1 gallon of gas in gas tank when purchasing a car - even if it's a CASH purchase. WE had to fill up the gas tank to make it home !! #Hidden charges - WHAT FOR THIS -- they will add this to the purchase price. For example, they will charge YOU for an oil change on the vehicle, even if the oil change was performed months before you purchase the vehicle!! #Hidden charges - WHAT FOR THIS -- they will charge you for detailing the vehicle. Why should the customer pay for this ??? This should be complementary !!! Do NOT...I repeat...DO NOT purchase any car from #MIKE POUPORE. HORRIBLE customer service experience.

October 28, 2015

"Hi Monica We appreciate you sharing your experience at our dealership. We understand how additional costs when buying a car can be frustrating, but at Westborn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram we work off a no haggle pricing structure. We did our best to be accommodating by including things like an extra key, key programing, a valet key, new wiper blades, and touch up paint in the price of the car. However, you purchased your used car for $3,800 Book value. Because of our wholesale prices we need to draw the line somewhere as far as extras are concerned. It is very unfortunate that you left feeling unsatisfied because we always strive to provide exceptional customer service and fair pricing. If you would like to discuss this situation further, please do not hesitate to contact me at westbornjeep@gmail.com or (734) 934-9875. --Jeff Roekle

2015 Jeep Patriot Experence

by from Wyandotte MI |

Tom and Mike were both amazing in BOTH of my experiences. My first trip I went in nervous, unsure, and lost on the process. Tom helped me through the whole process with ease and comfort. I left with my 2015 Patriot that day! Sadly 2 weeks later I was in a horrible car accident that totaled my brand new jeep. A car went thru the fence off the service drive air bound and landed as it crashed into me on the highway slamming me into the cement center wall on I75 SB late one night after work. Those who saw the accident and aftermath were certain the accident was critical if not fatal. THANKS to the safety of the Jeep Patriot I sustained only small injuries. The side airbags truly saved my life. So weeks after the accident I returned to the dealership with my story and injuries to find the same amazing helpful staff. Tom and Mike not only understood the situation but moved quickly to get me into another lease in the color I wanted so badly. If you need a safe car for yourself or a loved one please visit Tom and Mike here you will be happy you did!!! I know I was !