Village Motor Sales Inc

(4.7) 3 Reviews

1185 South Main Street, Chelsea, MI 48118

I love my Jeep

by from Tipton, MI |

Steve was extremely helpful, friendly and not pushy at all. His attention was on me and my family. We didn't hear "what can I do to get you take this car home tonight" or "what would you like your monthly payment to be?" I loved the Jeep, but since we had not had a car payment in quite a few years, I was hesitant. Steve went over the financing, showed us what our payment would be which was for the complete price (no surprise costs). He even came in the next day after hours to finish the paperwork so we could take the Jeep home. Thanks Steve! I love my Jeep!

Friendly no pressure sales.

by from Chesea MI |

It was nice buying my car from one person. I did not get sent off to the Finance managers office to be up sold. Jeff was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Happily Unstranded Out of Towner

by from Middleville, Mi |

I had to have my Jeep towed to Village Motor Sales when I became stranded in Chelsea on Labor Day. Service Manager Jeff Powell was absolutely terrific. He came up with the solution to the horrendous noise in the front end and had my car back on the road in short order. Instead of taking advantage of a stranded out of town customer - the price was extremely reasonable and I could not be a happier customer. I am considering coming back to town for any future maintenance since I have relatives in the area. I highly recommend Jeff and VMS for any service needs you might have in the Chelsea area.