Larry Beckman Motors

600 Highway 175 East, Odebolt, IA 51458

New 888-207-9773 New 888-207-9773
Used 888-203-2698 Used 888-203-2698

Family Owned and Operated for 48 years!

A+ Dealer

by from Odebolt, Iowa |

I've been using Larry Beckman Ford for my routine maintenance for the last year or so. Quick, courteous and affordable service by local people who I trust. They don't try to sell you something you don't need, but if you do need to do something, they will tell you why. Today is a perfect example. I just returned from a trip to California and when I picked my vehicle up in Omaha it started, but just barely. I had left my gps turned on and I believe that may have contributed to running the battery down. They load tested it twice (no charge for this) and told me it test fine. Did my service on my vehicle and the bill was the same as it always is! Plus, do 5 oil changes and the 6th one is free! Highly recommended.

Fantastic dealership!

by from Waterloo, IA |

Randy Veit was my salesman. He was very down to earth and never felt any pressure to buy, he was a great help and answered any questions I had. I've been to about 10 dealerships trying to weigh my options of which truck to purchase and this dealership had the best prices and service. We had a great experience at this dealership! I got a fair trade in value on my 2005 Ford Mustang and bought a truck at a great price. Sold a great warranty at a fair price as well. Highly recommend this dealership!