Briarwood Ford

7070 E. Michigan Ave., Saline, MI 48176

New 888-927-5935 New 888-927-5935
Used 866-657-0566 Used 866-657-0566
Service 877-836-6242 Service 877-836-6242

THE BEST DEALS IN THE STATE OF MICHIGAN ARE AT THE CORNER OF STATE AND MICHIGAN AT BRIARWOOD FORD!

Experience

by from Belleville, MI |

Our experience was very nice. We went in not knowing what we wanted. We told the staff member what we wanted in a vehicle and he let us test drive an Escape. It had everything we asked for and some extras too. When we went back into the dealership he sat right down and figured out 2 different ways for us to get the car. He showed us what we would be able to do to get the car and when we decided on an amount he printed up all the paper work and got us into our car the very next day. It was late when we finally decided to get the Escape and we had to contact our insurance co. before we took it home. It was so easy and pleasant. We certainly will come back for our next vehicle. Thank you for a great experience.

October 16, 2015

Thanks so much for your feedback. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Great service!

by from Milan, MI |

The staff was very informative. The write-up was done in a timely manner. My wait time for my Explorer was short (I got the Works Package). It was a great experience overall as was my buying experience when I purchased my 2016 Explorer.

February 12, 2016

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Always room to improve.

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

Ford Fusion, Staff did just fine, they worked with us and delivered as expected. Traded in a 2013 Focus for all of the reasons you might expect. Staff handled it well.

Great buying experience

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Dealership and sales rep were excellent. We will be back there for our next purchase.

February 5, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback, Allyson. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Everyone is always so helpful at Briarwood Ford. I've had my ford escape and my ford fusion serviced and maintained with them and I LOVE THEM!

February 5, 2016

We are more than glad to be of service, Myra. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Quick Lane oil change

by from Saline, MI |

Fast service and competitive prices. The Quick Lane manager does an excellent job helping me track the service my vehicle needs.

Excellent smooth experience.

by from Ypsilanti, MI |

Sam was great. He helped me to get set up with everything I needed for the best possible price too. Staff was really helpful. All in all, great experience. I've already recommended Briarwood Ford to two co-workers.

Above-and-Beyond

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I was very pleased with the timeframe it took to service my vehicle for my oil change. Also, I had brought the car by the weekend before without an appointment to get an oil change and have them check my tire pressure (since the low tire pressure indicator was on). Unfortunately, they were very busy, but despite that, they still addressed my tire issue that day while making me an appointment for my oil change the following week. I thought that was above-and-beyond, and really appreciated.

February 3, 2016

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Briarwood Ford. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Great sales person

by from Ann Arbor , MI |

We bought our second car from Ted Miller at Briarwood Ford. He made everything as easy as possible. This car was different from the first. We leased all of our cars and this year we decided to purchase this car. Ted made this process very easy and no stress. Not only did we have a great experience working with Ted but we felt like he was a friend. He is a special car sales man. He is there to make you feel comfortable with all your decisions by providing all the correct information. Ted made sure he took care of all the paperwork and everything else that was involved with buying our car. My husband and I came into the store signed the paperwork and drove off with our new escape. Ted Miller is the guy to use!!! We will only buy cars from him!!!

Great service in a car buying experience

by from Dexter, mi |

I bought a 2016 Ford Explorer. Our salesman, AL Bell, made my car buying experience enjoyable! He was friendly,knowledgeable and easy to get a hold of when I decided to make a last minute change to my order. I will definitely recommend Briarwood Ford and Al as a salesman to my friends.

February 1, 2016

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Briarwood Ford. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!