Buss Ford Lincoln

Service 888-707-4070

It's Better at BUSS!

Thanks Buss Ford!

by from Cary, IL |

I bought a used Mazda 3 from Buss Ford about six months ago, and couldn't be happier! Hunter walked us through the whole process very smoothly. He expedited getting the vehicle through the service department, and even let us observe as it was being checked out by the technician. After that, he showed us the mechanical report and what repairs they planned on doing. Buss Ford was totally transparent in their process, and made us feel very comfortable... even while buying an "as is" vehicle. Six months later, I am still driving the vehicle, and still bring it in for service. I'm getting my second oil change today, and so far so good!

Buss Ford Lincoln responded to this review

May 16, 2014

Thank you for your business! We are glad you are enjoying your vehicle. If you need anything feel free to let me know. Thanks Drew Buss 815-385-2000

Easy and Pleasant Purchase Experience!

by from Mchenry, iL |

Just purchased a new car from Buss Ford. The experience could not have been any better! Everyone we dealt with was really nice, professional and went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. It was a perfect experience for me!

Simply the best

by from McHenry, IL |

Buss Ford is wonderful to do business with. They went above and beyond to locate and acquire the perfect 2015 Mustang GT Convertible for my wife. Steve, Drew, Gary and Joe spent countless hours and calls to bring the perfect car home. Joe Walker is an Iron Man! Buss Ford is the Gold Standard all dealers should be measured against.

New Car

by from Crystal Lake, Il |

My family and I have been getting our cars at Buss Ford for the last 5 years now. We have had nothing but great service. Jeff Hawkinson is the sales guy that we have been working with and he is GREAT! After I got my new car from him, I sent my daughter in to talk to him about getting a new car for her. He went out of his way to find just the right car for her first new car that she would be paying for on her own. I love that when we come into the dealership everyone is very friendly and make you feel so welcomed.

Best Buying Experience of My Life! BUSS FORD= A+

by from McHenry, Illinois |

I bought my 2006 Ford Freestyle from Hunter @ Buss Ford / Mercury in Mchenry, Illinois. I was hesitant about financing but Hunter, my awesome salesman, found out there were mistakes on my credit report and helped me fix them in just minutes! He went above and beyond his job duties in my opinion. He was very affable and positive thinking. The vehicle only had 66,000 miles on it and they did a very thorough inspection to find minor issues that they fixed for no charge. It's my favorite vehicle ever. I bought it here because I've had previous work done on my previous vehicles here like my 2003 Ford Windstar. The service here is priceless and always the best deal when you consider the fact that the job is ALWAYS diagnosed right the first time and the repairs are done right the first time. I used to go to my "mechanic" but my lessons are learned when it comes to low end quality service shops. Plus, I get a loaner vehicle n/c every time and how can you go wrong with that? Very satisfied. Customer for life since Ford didn't take the government hand outs in Detroit! Henry Ford would be so proud of his brand now! Thank you Hunter and Bonnie and Rob at Buss Ford in McHenry. 5 STARS!

Great from start to finish

by from Marengo, IL |

I bought a used 2012 Ford Fiesta after shopping around online Buss was the place with the best deal. They are very low pressure and their vehicles are clean even for used. There wasn't much of a numbers problem when it came to price, the online price was honored and no sneaky numbers.

Truck Shopping from LaPorte,In.

by from LaPorte,In. |

To no fault of sales person,vehicle I was looking for was not what I expected.

Best customer service

by from Mchenry Illinois |

Being in my early 20's, I don't have a long history of credit. It's been very difficult for me to afford a car let alone finance one. Not many dealerships have been helpful. The moment I walked in to Buss Ford, they greeted me with a smile and made sure I was directed to the right person for me. Skip listened to my problems of the adventure I'd had car searching and helped me find the car I was looking for. He was not only helpful to me but gave me his undivided time and attention. I can't wait to drive around in my new car and I can't wait to tell my friends (in the same tough position) where they'll get the best service and better deal.

Great experience!

by from Lakemoor, IL |

Hunter was very knowlegable about the vehicles in question. He was very professional and worked with me to make sure I left with a good experience. would reccommend Buss Ford and ask for Hunter.

Used vehicle purchase

by from Mc Henry, IL |

I recently was in the market to buy a new (to me) car. A bunch of my friends and co workers told me to try Buss Ford. I had some weird issues that had to be worked through, and my salesman Brandon was fantastic! Brandon and Drew Buss worked with me and found a car.and a payment plan that fit my needs and ny budget. I cannot say enough good things about the service antd the customer care that was shown to me. Brandon and Drew went out of their way to help me (seriously, way out of their way) to help me find the right vehicle for me. I cannot predict the future, but I do not see.myself ever buying another vehicle from anyone other than Buss Ford. To Brandon and Drew, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

JOE MARTO

by from McHenry IL |

In my nearly 80 years I have detested car salesmen. I usually know exactly what I want and do not like to be pressured. I have spent much of my life in retail and know most of the "tricks" and techniques and really don't like to be on the receiving end of them. I had made an internet inquiry of Buss which was fielded by Brandon Wiley. I told him I would be in on a certain date and time. He met us as we got out of the car and used our names. When we told him what we were looking for he took us around to various vehicles. I had originally been interested in the Ford Edge but found it very difficult to get in and out of. We then tried an Escape and found it pretty good. Although it did not have some of the bells and whistles our Elantra had, it had a lot of different ones. A very nice selection of toys in the box! Brandon was very professional and friendly. He came up with a price that was a hair better than the 3 other dealers we had visited. He made ordering the car very simple and straightforward. When the order hit the factory he emailed us the VIN # so we could see what we were getting, when it would be built, etc. About a month later the car arrived and Brandon spent a couple of hours showing us how to operate it. His knowledge of all of the equipment and gizmos was impressive, to say the least. He set up our cell-phone, explained the rather complex electronic features and how to carry on a verbal conversation with the vehicle. All in all it was a very pleasant experience and we would and will, given the chance, recommend Mr. Wiley highly.