Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Medford

4540 Grumman Drive, Medford, OR 97504

New 866-221-7271
Used 866-414-7765
Service 877-438-2119

Call for the BEST Price..

Great Service and Sales

by from Center Point |

I bought my 2008 Jeep Liberty from Dan Blair. He was great! My daughter also purchased from him and was very pleased.

Nightmare

by from Klamath Falls, OR |

Unbelievable Nightmare! Be very aware, above and beyond in the usual car dealer dishonesty department! I live in another town and worked with the salesman over the phone for 6 days, worked the deal to within a few dollars of the payment I stated I could make monthly. On day 5 I was on the website and noticed that the price of the vehicle had dropped by $2000 online and I had to call the salesman's attention to this or they would have sold it me at the higher price. Day 6 I was told the financing was "approved"at the lowest rate and my payment was lower than he originally stated it would be, I was happy with this, he stated it was a "done deal". I only drove 90 miles to Medford to pick up the vehicle because the salesman stated "done deal" financing was approved. When I arrived at Lithia Medford I waited for over an hour before even speaking with the finance manager, who then came out with a completely different financing approval than stated to me by the salesman. The rate was 2% higher and the payment was $20 a month higher than the "done deal" stated to me over the phone. I immediately said no deal this isn't the deal I came over here expecting to sign. Waited another hour because finance manager said let me work on this more, salesman came out and stated the finance manager was going to "force" the credit union to approve the lower rate and payment. At this point they had us move personal items to the new car and removed the license plates to be transferred to the new car and continued with additional paperwork to stall me and keep in the store before they had completed the financing. Another hour later the finance manager brings me into his office and explains that the lower rate was not approved and the higher rate is the best he can offer, but I was "approved" before I drove to Medford to sign paperwork that was already supposed to be done. He stated I could sign the higher deal and take the vehicle that day, extending my term by 4 payments still not lowering my monthly payment to what was originally stated to me and take a contract written for the lower rate to the credit union myself and "hope for the best" that they would finance that, but then if they don't I'm stuck in the vehicle at the higher rate. The entire 4 hours that we were waiting and going through this game with them, the salesman, finance manager, and another salesman took turns playing their roles to stall us further and not one of them told the truth. After this experience I will never work with Lithia again, terrible customer service! I almost can't believe this experience actually happened, but I guess it's ok to treat people that way when you have a monopoly on the car business in Southern Oregon.

Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Medford responded to this review

August 8, 2014

Hello Amy. I am sorry the interest rate the bank approved is not satisfactory for you yet. I have attempted to call you to discuss your financing. If we can speak, maybe I can get new information from you to improve the loan. My Number is 541-776-6490 and I promise to personally get involved and try and resolve this issue to your satisfaction. Rich Summers, General Manager

2012 Fiat 500

by from Medford, Or |

overall experience was good. Sales people were fantastic, and finance was a breeze. only problem seems to be if this dealership will honor the warranty that I purchased there, since they are not an authorized Fiat dealership. We will just wait and see. Hopefully it all works out.