Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Medford

4540 Grumman Drive, Medford, OR 97504

New 866-221-7271
Used 866-414-7765
Service 877-438-2119

Call for the BEST Price..

Great Service and Sales

by from Center Point |

I bought my 2008 Jeep Liberty from Dan Blair. He was great! My daughter also purchased from him and was very pleased.

Great Customer Service at Lithia Dodge of Medford

by from Medford, OR |

Dan Blair was Great to work with. So was Jason Forte and Gwen. First class

Tune up

by from Ashland, Oregon |

Great place for an oil change and tune up. Appreciate the coffee and tea in the lounge.

Lithia Superstore

by from Gold Hill, Oregon |

I bought a new Eco diesel from Lithia. The purchase was painless. Recently I took the truck in for its first oil change. Because it is a new model they had run short on the oil filters. They scrounged one up for me from one of their other dealerships nearby.

new vechile

by from Medford Or |

The sales person Dan Blair took very good car of me making sure all base were covered. Finance person Gwen was the best , kudos to them for a great buying experience. the dealer ship as a whole were great . the service department advisor Travis went beyond normal expectations thank you all for a good buying experience

My experience with Lithia Dodge

by from Medford, Oregon |

Steve Seus is awesome! He makes the process so easy!

Review of Lithia Medford

by from Crescent City |

The sales rep Woody was great. He is the only reason we stuck around instead of going to another dealer. The whole process of purchasing our new truck was painful. Going back and forth with the games ate up a lot of time. We spent almost 8 hours making the deal and completing the mounds of paper work they required. My wife and I have a credit rating of 830 so credit for a vehicle was never a question. Next the vehicle had to be brought to the dealership from another dealer which required us to come back the next day to pick up the truck and go through the pre-delivery. Another 3 hours out of our day plus a 2 1/2 hour drive each way from home. Not enough time left in the day to have the protection package applied to the outside and inside of the vehicle. Another day wasted as I had to return for yet a third day. Another 2 1/2 hours to the dealer for the protection package and upon arrival I informed the service writer that I had a couple of problems with the truck. One was the computer showed an error and that the tire pressure system needed to be addressed. Also I felt the exhaust break was not functioning properly as it would come on and immediately go off again. 7 hours later they told me that the truck was ready to go. When I received my paper work I asked about the mechanical problems and was told they put air in my tires. I explained that was not the problem. She told me I could make another appointment to have it looked at. I complained to the service writer and she stated she didn't understand what I needed to be looked at. I told her that wasn't true because I was standing there when she explained to another service person that they needed to look at the tire reporting system. Thanks to one of the head mechanics hearing the conversation he told the service writer to make up a ticket and they would look at it. Another 1 1/2 hours and the truck returns. The right front sensor was none op. On my way home and approx. 10 miles down the road I get the same computer message and we're back to square one with the sensors not reading anything and it appears the exhaust break system is still working the same, not. When I returned home I crawled under the truck to inspect the undercoating that was just applied. Looked like they missed several areas and the stuff was pretty thin. We were told it would be like a spray in bed liner to the underside but this stuff is really thin almost like tar. Some even came off on my fingers. A couple of days later I called the dealership, talked to the same service writer, explained that the fix didn't work and I'd bring it in the next day. Nope couldn't do that, I needed another appointment which they were scheduling for the next week. I'm glad I don't have a life or any obligations that need my attention. My prior Dodge truck I bought was from Lithia of Eureka, CA. They have always serviced my vehicle, been quick and efficient, let me know how long it would take, and always finished on time or a head of time. Would I buy another vehicle from them? Only if I could not get an equal or better deal from somewhere else.

30,000 mile Service

by from Central Point, OR |

Service man really knew his stuff and gave me additional information that I can use in the maintenance of my Jeep.

work done on my TJ.

by from Eag |

they did a good job and at a reasonable price. did it in the allotted time and I have no complaints. Jeep runs good going down the road. Even the coffee was ok, of course is was not Dutch Brothers but it ok.

quick thourogh service.

by from Central Point, OR |

I appreciate the attitudes and attention to detail

William Huffman

by from Central Point, Oregon |

Great Personel, great and qiuck service on my oil change.