Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Medford

4540 Grumman Drive, Medford, OR 97504

New 866-221-7271
Used 866-414-7765
Service 877-438-2119

Call for the BEST Price..

Great Service and Sales

by from Center Point |

I bought my 2008 Jeep Liberty from Dan Blair. He was great! My daughter also purchased from him and was very pleased.

Satisfied Customer

by from Medford, OR |

I have been using the Service Department for a year now. We were in for a service before going on vacation and were killing time so decided to kick some tires. After all the kicking we purchased our 3 Dodge. Service was my first stop here at Lithia CDJR and has been a pleasure working with them!!! Sales and Finance on the new purchase was very pleasant also.

Lithia CJD of Medford I s Excellent

by from Medford, OR |

The staff at Lithia CJD in Medford went above and beyond to find my perfect vehicle. Over the course of several days, lots of phone calls and plenty of test drives they came through, and provided me with a great experience and an awesome vehicle. I will definitely go back for my next vehicle purchase.

Another Happy California Customer!

by from Weed, Ca.! |

I have to say I am always happy to drive to see you all at Lithia in Medford for all my car and truck purchases and repairs! Trevis in Service is a stand up guy! He has been my go to guy for all my repairs, friendly, kind and caring he knows my schedule is tight and always makes room for me and my emergency repair! Even after the repair Trevis will check in and make sure all is well! The guys that served my AC on my last trip in were top shelf too! Not only did they fix it and it blows cold as all heck now, they took the liberty to vacuum my entire front cab and cleaned my dash and even hooked back up my radio antenna for me! My truck is also part of my dog revue and it was covered in dog hair! I can't say enough great things about your entire crew from our great sales guys for all our work trucks ( Fun Factory Snowmobile Rentals and Powerboat Adventures) to our personal PT Cruiser we get a great vehicle at a great price and service unsurpassed! Keep up the good work team, It makes me feel special when everyone in there threats me like a "family friend"! From the sweet cashier, to the Oil Change team, and the ever so awesome Trevis and the crew in the repair shop... from our Shop to your shop.. Thank you for your excellent care and friendship! Michele and Daren Valdez "We Rent Excitement"

Check alignment

by from Shady Cove,Or |

Excellent service, Travis Burns always takes care of my service needs.

Routine service and alignment check.

by from Cave Junction, OR |

Friendly, fast service. Love the complimentary was and vacuum too!

Lithia Customer Service

by from Medford, Oregon |

Great customer service and atmosphere. And I still love my Chrysler 200S

Repair on my Jeep unlimited

by from Medford oregon |

Shannon Westmoreland was helpful and professional and I will certainly used Lithia Medford again

by from Rogue River, Oregon |

Have 2014 Challenger Shaker brought in for repairs in Oct 14 for repairs was told if we find anything else let them know . We contacted them late Nov was told insurance would be contacted and they would call back so the additional repairs could be done, the person we were dealing with was let go all info lost which we did not find out until Jan 15 because we called. Had to go back in to start over and did not here back for another month, had to go back again to go over issue and they forgot to take pictures so one more trip. May 11th spent 45 min talking to them about why we had not been contacted to find out they blamed insurance and put parts back into inventory. The service manager came out and told me bring it back the following week and they would fix the vehicle and deal with insurance, called day before taking vehicle in to find out they could not fix it due to insurance had not called them back. I informed them of what the manager had told me and of course they told me sorry. The service manager lied and should have never told me what he did, this has been going on for 6 months I would not expect a manger to lie to a customer when this has been neglected by his department for so long. I was told he would get with his department personnel to figure it out,but never called prior to brining the car in to let me know the issue. The insurance adjuster asked why so long I told him it was Lithia blaming them. Once the car is finished with the remaining repairs I will not be going back to have them service it again.

LITHIA REVIEW

by from KLAMATH FALLS OR |

ALL OF THE STAFF MEMBERS THAT I TALKED TO WERE FRIENDLY AND WILLING TO HELP. THEY WORKED WITH ME AND FOUND A BRAND NEW CAR IN MY BUDGET! COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH MY PURCHASE.

Oil change

by from Central Point |

All I needed was an oil change. But the service was good. Got my van oil changed and all the fluid levels topped off.