Jorgensen Ford

New 888-854-4132
Used 877-438-3012
Service 888-250-2964

Our People Make The Difference

Great Customer Service! Very Happy Customer!

by from Clinton Township, MI |

What a great experience. The entire staff was so friendly, and Drew helped me get exactly what I was looking for in a price range that i could afford. Would HIGHLY recommend this team! Love my new car!

Jorgensen Ford responded to this review

November 7, 2013

Thank you for your business Carrie, We are happy to hear your experience was great!

Jorgensen Ford is #1

by from Detroit, MI |

The service I experienced was spectacular! Best customer service by far! my vehicle drives great and it was so clean when it was returned to me!

clean facility

by from Detroit, MI |

Had 2 get my ford fusion looked at. Volume control didn't work on my steering well. I dropped off my car on my lunch hour & received a ride back 2 work & was picked up from work when the job was completed & problem fixed...thanks... staff (Mike) & receptionist were friendly.

Owner

by from Detroit, MI |

I have a ford edge and I have always had it serviced at Jorgensen's. I always make an appointment so I rarely have to wait too long for service to be completed. The staff is friendly and they let me know if something is coming up for maintenance or repair so I can plan for the next visit

Great service

by from Detroit, MI |

I only had to stay for an hour then I was out the door. That was fast.

Great service

by from Detroit, MI |

Excellent experience perfect service clean facility

vehicle repair

by from Detroit, MI |

the service was good they gave me great advice on how to keep the life of the car goingthe technician advise me on things I can do and suggested what I can do in the next maintenance of the car I will recommend my friends

tire problem

by from westland mi 48185 |

Mike and John are great in the service department.

customer

by from Livonia Mi |

Ford Escape very satisfied and yes the staff was excellent

Herb Moreland

by from Detroit, MI 48227 |

Generally speaking, my service visit was fine. John was courteous and accommodating. However, the construction at your shop made it hard to get in and out; there was no parking at service entrance upon my arrival. I was in for routine maintenance pursuant to your store's "maintenance alert" for service on my vehicle ("The Works"). I'm not sure how long that took because I left my truck there while I went out for food. I had requested a call via my cell phone when my truck was ready but I did not receive the call. When I called to check on progress of the service, I got an automated answering service requesting that I leave a message, I did. Nevertheless, when I did return appx. 3 1/2 hrs. later my truck was ready. Also, I noted that it had not been washed. Is vehicle washing suppose to be done?; if so, my last visit to your service center makes the third time my vehicle was not washed after a service visit. If I recall correctly, that perk is noted in your advertisement. As you can see, my concerns are not very serious; and I'm basically satisfied with the service provided. I'm sure my concerns will be addressed with time and explanation. Thanks for asking for my input.

Great Service Department Team!

by from Southfield, MI |

I have a 2014 Ford Escape which had three recall issues to correct. I live in Southfield and thought the nearby Avis Dealership would be the place to go (perhaps on my day off). Silly me! The service I received on the call convinced me to call Jorgensen Ford in Detroit since it was on my route to work at Main Post Office. Previous experience with Jorgensen reminded me that the service department is the best I have ever experienced. My call to Jorgensen confirmed my expectations while speaking with Service Tech John on the phone. I had taken two previous Ford vehicles to Jorgensen for service since 2009. John exhibited care, concern, and a willingness to accommodate my needs right over the phone. He knew what recalls were required for my Escape without me having to dig for the letters first and tell him what the recalls were. When I brought my care in on Tuesday, September 3, a shuttle to work was waiting for me just as John had promised. John was very pleasant, helpful, and genuinely seemed to want me to leave a happy customer. My vehicle's recall issues, including an oil change and tire rotation was completed and my car was ready in under three hours. In my book, Jorgensen Ford provides excellent service. I am a happy service customer. I believe this dealership's service department is honest with what is needed for my vehicle whenever I bring it in. The shuttle driver, Frank, was extremely pleasant and helpful also.