Steve Lewis Subaru

315 Russell Street Route 9, Hadley, MA 01035

New 866-769-9041
Used 866-413-2412
Service 877-341-1346

Think Subaru, Think Steve Lewis Subaru!

AWESOME staff!

by from Hatfield MA |

It's rare to find a business that employs so many friendly, excited, and genuine people...Every person I met at Steve Lewis Subaru fit this exact description; even the customers in the waiting area were smiling! Griffin's friendly but knowledgable approach made the car buying process easy, comfortable, and fun. Larry's lesson on my new car's features was not only comical but so incredibly helpful (even for the technologically challenged!) Buying a new car is exciting, but it's even better when everyone in the dealership congratulates you as you meet the parts, service, and sales staff. Way to make your customers feel like a million bucks!

Steve Lewis Subaru responded to this review

March 8, 2014

LovesHerNewForester, Welcome to our Steve Lewis Subaru Family! I know you will keep loving that new Forester for years to come and we look forward to seeing you every time you come visit for Service or just to say hi! :-)

I love this dealership!!!!!!!

by from Cherry Valley, MA |

I was in quite a nasty situation. I was having to rent a car out of pocket after totaling my car. I needed a replacement car asap but non of the other Subaru dealerships could get me the exact car I wanted without special ordering, and I was continuing to throw away money every day on a rental car. One night when I was pretty stressed out and about ready to settle for a Subaru that I didn't really want, Steve Lewis contacted me and told me they could get my exact car the by the next morning. They had to put all hands on deck in order to make this happen for me. They pulled strings and worked hard and gave me the best customer service I have EVER experienced at a dealership. John Acadia and Jesse Bilodeau were absolutely wonderful. Those guys helped me out so much. Thank you! Even though I live over an hour away, I will be getting ALL my maintenance done by this dealership because I loved how I was treated so much. Thank you Steve Lewis Subaru! JamieLynn Peterson (Cherry Valley, Ma)

Great Car Dealership Experience

by from Brookfield, MA |

I was recently in the market for a used Subaru Crosstrek, which basically cannot be had for love or money in the state of Massachusetts right now, as we're in the midst of one of our worst winters on record. (I guess everybody else has the same idea I did!) I approached three different dealerships. One took several days to respond, one tried to sell me several cars that weren't exactly what I wanted, and then there were the Steve Lewis people. I worked with Griffin, Tyler, Larry, and most especially Whitney, and they were all great. They explained several different scenarios too me (including my going on a waiting list to pick up a used Crosstrek if they found one on auction or when one came back from a lease, leasing options, and financing for purchasing a new one). I eventually wound up deciding to purchase a new car rather than a previously owned one, and I don't regret it. Love the vehicle, and a very positive, low-pressure sales experience.

Impreza

by from Hawley MA |

I'm leasing a 2015 impreza. I was worried about it at first, but John explained everything in detail and was very patient and nice. The team was even able to match a price in my price range to make life affordable. I would reccomend Steve Lewis Subaru to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Very Happy

by from Ware Ma |

I did a lot of research for my next car and had 3 vehicles in mind and 1 being a Subaru. I visited a couple different dealerships but I was very happy with my last visit to Steve Lewis Subaru!! The entire staff was very pleasant to work with but my salesman John Acadia was the best! John was really helpful and knowledgeable the entire time. He made sure I got exactly what I wanted and the exact color that my heart was set on for my Subaru Legacy. Of the other two dealerships I dealt with in picking a new vehicle, John definitely was the best experience from beginning to end. He made my choice easy in the end. Its great to have the level of customer service I received. Thanks John!! Lisa Bogacz

Professional, friendly dealership

by from Berkshires, MA |

We have purchased a 2015 Forrester and a 2015 Outback in the past 4 months. The Forrester was purchased at another Western Massachusetts dealer and there is another dealer closer to our home but Steve Lewis was by far the better experience for us. After doing research online and requesting a quote of the 3 dealerships, Steve Lewis was the only one who responded with an actual quote and at a good price. All of the staff are friendly and go out of their way to assist you. Gus is knowledgeable of the Subaru line and ordered us the car with the features we wanted. When the car arrived he patiently explained each feature including the Eyesight package even though he came in on his day off because it was the day that worked for us. Subaru had not installed the body side mouldings we ordered but Gus and the Service Department took care of it within days. It meant another trip back to the dealership, where everyone was courteous and helpful once again. After the mouldings where installed Steve Lewis topped off the gas in our car to compensate for having to come back. Steve Lewis is the Subaru dealership for us and we highly recommend it to others.

Great car, better people

by from Suffield, Ct |

Paul helped me with everything I was looking for. Very knowledgable, answered all of my questions and concerns. Made buying my 2013 wrx very easy and pain free, would absolutely buy another vehicle from Steve Lewis. 2 thumbs up!

Excellent staff, efficient and knowledgeable

by from South Hadley, MA |

I returned a couple of weeks ago to Steve Lewis and in particular to John Acadia, from whom I purchased a 2007 Subaru several years ago, after a collision during a snow storm destroyed my Saturn. John's courtesy and knowledge on that occasion made the process much less difficult than I had anticipated, and I did not think twice before deciding, when another snow storm resulted in the loss of the 2007 Legacy a couple of weeks ago, to consult John about an available and affordable Subaru. I was not disappointed, and I am now happily in possession of a 2013 Legacy which, I must admit, I like even better than the Subaru I earlier purchased from Steve Lewis. I should note that the service department at this dealership is another reason for purchasing a car from it; I wouldn't describe the service as cheap, but I am convinced that I am getting my money's worth by having the Steve Lewis service department routinely check and maintain my car.

fast and easy car shopping experience

by from Portsmouth, ri |

This place is the best, they made car shopping very quick and easy. everyone is very friendly and down to earth. They fought the banks for me to get a great deal on an Audi A4. Paul is the man! Thank you so much, i would definitely recommend this dealership.

Wonderful experience!

by from Wappingers Falls, NY |

Working first with Holly to see if the car was still available, meeting with David to test drive the car, then working with Myron to finalize the sale was a great experience. There was no pressure to buy, no pressure to add extras. They all went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and to answer any questions that I had. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a car. I had a great experience and will look to them in the future when I am ready to upgrade again! Thanks for making this such a nice experience!

Highly Recommended

by from Hampden, MA |

I've been buying and trading in cars for 30 years. My family and friends have often turned to me to help them. I don't like wasting time or money. In a nutshell, I checked with four Subaru dealerships in the general vicinity. When I went to Michael Teixeira, the general sales manager for Steve Lewis Subaru, he cut right to the chase with me. No games. No wasted time. The price Michael Teixeira gave me was excellent right off the bat -- as good or better than any of the other dealers, and I first had to haggle with those other dealers. After we reached agreement, Michael handed me off to Todd Gerry, who did and excellent job from start to finish. The car I purchased was loaded with technology (virtually every option they offered) and he took the time to carefully go through *everything* with me and my wife. On the one or two occasions in which he wasn't absolutely sure of an answer regarding any features, he didn't try to fudge it. He found out for sure. Myron Callender (in finance) made the paperwork painless, including the loan I took out. They were all very personable and professional. I highly recommend this dealership. While I can't comment on the other sales people because I didn't deal with them, I can recommend Michael Teixeira, Todd Gerry and Myron Callender without reservation.