Burke Chevrolet

200 N King St, Northampton, MA 01060

New 866-935-3135
Used 866-913-8250
Service 877-268-9183

"Over 4,000,000 of Inventory In Stock"

Burke chevy

by from Northampton ma |

I recently just purchased a chevy cruze from Burke Chevy Northampton. Larry was my sales person and he was wonderful to work with. Staff is all very friendly and helpful. They are not pushy here and willing to work with you to get the car you want. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend or family!!

Great Service

by from Southampton MA |

The service was terrific. I arrived early for my appt and they took the car and serviced it. A very good experience. A very friendly staff!!!

great service

by from Belchertown, MA |

Great service! Drew was excellent in helping solve my issue and was willing to work with me to help me find a good time to get in and get it resolved. thanks guys great work!

No Pressure, Highly Professional Sales Group

by from Northampton, MA |

Ryan, our salesman was so friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle. In addition, Ryan went well above and beyond to make sure that we were receiving ever single penny possible in rebates. We walked away knowing that we had not only gotten the best deal around but had just made some great friends! We look forward to doing years of business with this crew of great people!

Excellant dealers, not pushy.

by from Northampton, MA |

Dave Tse was always very pleasant when helping us decide on a car for me. Didn't give up trying to find just the right one that would be perfect for me. And, I'm happy to say I love my Captiva.

Great service & excellent staff

by from Deerfield, MA |

I was very happy with my experience. I found the staff friendly and helpful. I felt like was taken care of very well.

Equinox purchase and prev. service customer

by from Williamsburg MA |

It was a pleasure to deal with both Ryan and Larry in the sales dept. They did not push and let me decide if I was ready to purchase the Equinox. They let me test drive the car for a couple of hours before I purchased it. Thanks

Simple key recall, great waiting experience.

by from Hadley, MA |

I came in to get my key recall done. It was done without an appointment, about 20 minutes sooner then I anticipated, and I spent the interim time in a beautifully appointed waiting room. If I need work done on my car, i'm coming back.

Great service

by from Northampton, Ma |

Always friendly and helpful. When I walk in the door the gentleman asks if I will need a ride to work and gets the car ready. Peter is great at the service counter. Didn't like the cost of repairs to my 08 Acadia, but that is not their fault.

burke chevrolet north hampton Mass.

by from Hebron CT. |

My husband and I just purchased a used Yukon from burke Chevrolet in north Hampton Mass. Overall we could not be more happy. From the sales staff up to the owner the entire purchasing process was a delight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Buying Experience So Far

by from Townsend, MA |

My buying experience at Burke GMC was the best I've had to date. I realize that so much is depends upon the particular salesman that you happen to deal with, but mine, Bob Brouillette spoke so highly of the place where he worked that I feel that I would have been well treated by other employees (and was helped by their internet manager also). Great vehicle, fair price, high quality detailing. Alan

Burke Chevrolet responded to this review

June 19, 2012

Alan, Thank you so very much for the great review. Not always do we hear from those that are well pleased, it make us feel better about our job when we do. Best regards, Michael Kakley Internet Mgr Burke GMC