Sunnyside Ford

Service 888-376-8495

Take A Ride To Sunnyside

2011 F150

by from W.Boylston, Ma |

Courteous and friendly. Informative and not pushy.

Honest Shop, Great Work Performed!

by from Rutland, MA |

In my honest opinion, best, most trusted garage around. Brought my Jeep in for service and was assisted by Nick and one of your great mechanics by the name of Jimmy. They found the problem and fixed it. In addition I had some custom work done by another garage and Jimmy noticed how it could have been done to prevent future issues. He took the time to bring it to my attention and gave good suggestions how it could be fixed. It's this sort of going the extra mile that makes me feel as though this shop cares of it's customers. I never feel like they are out to make a quick buck at my expense. I will give you one other good example. I drive a car owned by the company I work for and since they are based out of state I am responsible to get the vehicle serviced. The Stock tires are clearly not all season tires and after the first of winter driving. I had put snows on it. I recall last year I asked Nick if he thought I needed to replace the summer tires. He came out looked at the tires and simply said. I think you can get safely one more summer out of them. In the fall, I will have the snows installed and in the spring I will go to see Nick for 4 new tires. I am sure there are other good garages out there. However, unfortunately they are like finding a needle in a haystack. This in my opinion is one of the very good ones. I always go here. Please extend many thanks to Nick, Jimmy and the rest of his mechanics for a job well done.

customer

by from paxton, MA |

I had a battery problem and I contacted the service manager at the Quick Lane. He told me to bring my vehicle in and he would squeeze me in to replace my battery. Within the hour I had my vehicle back and was on the road again. Excellent service!!!!!!!!

2006 Escape owner

by from Jefferson, Ma 01522 |

The staff and service was excellent, as I have found in the past.

Great service

by from West Boylston, MA |

The feel that your service staff is top notch. They always answer my questions, take a lot of time to explain what needs to be repaired and why and are extremely helpful in providing me with transportation to my place of employment, if I cant' stay.

Great Service

by from West Boylston, MA |

Nick, the Service Manager at QuickLane, is great. He makes sure everything is checked thoroughly and follows up with details before performing the service. Service is always completed as explained. Everyone has a friendly attitude and concerned about your vehicle while being conscious of your busy schedule.

Survey

by from Auburn, Ma. |

Jeff Tripp took the time to show us the vehicle we were looking for never trying to push us to another type. He allowed us a test drive and went trough the operation of the vehicle before we drove off the lot.

Ford Focus fan - Sunnyside fan

by from West Boylston, MA |

Leasing my 2nd Ford Focus(Hatchback) was so easy @ Sunnyside - financial arrangements went smoothly, as did all paper work. I really appreciated everyone who took care of the inspection of my first leased Ford Focus - dealing with Tim Hannigan was a pleasure - besides being a 'nice guy', he's very knowledgeable about Fords.I had my first new Ford Focus from Sunnyside for over 11 yrs, so I've been a contented customer for many years. This doesn't even include the the years I've used the service department & Quik Lane. Judy Mullen

Great service. Great staff.

by from Polk city, Florida |

Shelby and the techs were very accommodating. Nothing more needs to be said!

sunnyside service

by from shrewsbury, MA |

service was fast and complete. work done was explained to me in terms I understood.