Sunnyside Ford

Service 888-376-8495

Take A Ride To Sunnyside

Great service

by from Holden,ma |

work was done in a timely manner, staff were polite and informative

Good Service

by from Rutland, MA |

Our sales person, Adam, was very informative, polite and no high pressure. He answered all our questions, showed us the options and explained everything.

Great service team.

by from Holden, MA |

The service team at Sunnyside is always nice to work with. I bought my F150 there and would certainly consider buying and servicing my next Ford there. Thanks.

Great Service

by from Holden, MA |

I went in for routine oil change and state inspection. The staff is great, they answered all my questions and they're kind and courteous. I could probably save a few bucks going elsewhere, but service matters!

Top Notch Service...As Usual

by from Shrewsbury, MA |

General sales manager was extremely knowledgeable. Last name Jarvis.

Mustang Service

by from west brookfield,ma. |

I thought I had a problem with a tire and got it checked out at Sunnyside. I was told the tire had not got punctured. I also had the car detailed at Sunnyside. They did an amazing job on my car. I couldn't be happier. The car looks like new!

Great Service, Loyal Company

by from Rutherford, NJ |

I purchased my Focus in 2012 at Sunnyside, and even after I moved to NJ in 2013 I still come back to Holden, MA to get tune-ups, oil changes, tires changed, etc because the service is amazing. It is rare to find a business that is so accommodating and flexible to the customer's schedule. I have not had a bad experience yet and will continue to be a loyal customer in the future!

GREAT SERVICE AND FRIENDLY PEOPLE

by from Jefferson, MA |

Sunnyside Ford is a great place to get my Ford products serviced. The people are friendly and qualified, and keep me returning. Your service team consistently demonstrates the expertise expected by your customers. Keep up the good work.

Painless car shopping

by from Worcester, MA |

We considered purchasing a Ford two years ago and test drove a few models. We did not make a purchase at that time. When we recently returned to test drive the Escape Tim remembered working with us two years previous and was extremely helpful and informative and was willing to take the time again to go through the process with us. Everyone we dealt with- sales and finance- were warm and professional. We are very happy with our vehicle - the entire buying experience was painless.

Best dealership anywhere

by from Douglas, MA |

I was currently in the market for a good used low mileage Explorer Sport Trac or a Ranger. After speaking with Jeff and telling him what we were looking for he called us back within 48 hours with the news of a 2008 Ford Ranger that we bought. As always we are both 100% satisfied at Sunnyside Ford. They all do an outstanding job from start to finish. Whenever I am looking for a new or used car I will always call our salesman Jeff Tripp who will find us what we are looking for. I look forward to many more years of great service and deals at Sunnyside. Great job once again. Thank You. Brian & Marilyn.