Sunnyside Chrysler Dodge RAM

4810 W Elm Street, Mchenry, IL 60050

New 888-368-2252
Used 888-718-4744
Service 866-786-1122

Family owned and operated since 1964, servicing McHenry, Fox Lake, Wonder Lake with new and pre-driven sales!

Highly recommended for a great overall experience

by from Deerfield, IL |

As many will write on review websites, "I never do reviews, but..." I purchased a 2012 Chrysler Town & Country Touring minivan. I got a great price on the new van and a fair price for my trade in. More importantly, this dealership simply does not play games. The price they quote is the price you pay. There was no nonsense to get me in the door. No bait & switch tactics. I did a substantial amount of research and price shopping at dealerships in the area. Even though Sunnyside did not have the lowest advertised price on the internet, they were BY FAR the best overall deal. Why? Because many dealerships quote base prices with incentives that you simply do not qualify for, in order to lure you in. Sunnyside's advertisements are truthful and the incentives quoted are in black and white. What a novel concept! They are a family owned and run business. Multiple generations of the family run the store alongside long time and competent employees. I get the sense that this won't change. I hope all their customers get the same fair and honest treatment I received. As a customer, I am pleased with the purchase. As a business person myself, I am happy that other honest business can succeed. Do yourself a favor and include Sunnyside when price shopping. You should give them a chance to earn your business.

Sunnyside Chrysler Dodge RAM responded to this review

August 15, 2012

Thank you Mr. C. We really appreciate you taking the time and posting the kind comments. Our whole goal is to give an experience where you are comfortable to visit our showroom time and time again. We had just as much pleasure in selling you a new Town & Country. We appreciate the fair and nice treatment you gave Mike and myself. Please enjoy the new Town & Country for years to come.

repair service

by from mchenry il |

Our van?s tail gate won?t open or close with remote- for their convince we dropped it off on Tuesday night, - the next day- I waited for their call- nothing- at 4:20 pm I called them- they could not find any thing wrong. I ask if they tried the remote that day- no - they had some big jobs to take care of . Thank you Sunny side

Purchase of a used 2008 Jeep Compass on Feb 2014

by from Bartlett IL |

After locating the vehicle on cars.com they were contacted by e-mail and responded the next day as to availability. Traveled 35 mi. one way and the trip was worth it. Very pleasant and no pressure environment. Took the car for a test drive and then sat down and discussed the price, trade-in value and came to an agreement in short order. Left a deposit and came back a few days later and signed the paperwork and drove away very satisfied in our new to us vehicle. They are due to remodel the dealership soon so don't be put off by the quaint look it is a great dealership.

Bought a 2011 Caliber

by from Lake in the Hills, IL |

I had done extensive research on the Dodge Caliber. For seven months I watched prices and deals on the internet, and how quickly they sold or didn't sell. I familiarized myself with the Kelly Blue Book prices for used Calibers, and the KBB price for my car as a trade-in, so I had "some" idea of what to work with. As a single female going into a car dealership, by myself, I was nervous to begin with. I had never bought a car by myself before, so I wasn't sure how it would work out for me. I cannot stress how important it was for me to do the research on the car. It was one of the reasons I felt more a little at ease in asking for what I wanted. They treated me with kindness and respect. They were so friendly and made the whole process virtually painless. No one pushed anything on me. I never felt pressured to do anything. I ended up buying a 2011 Dodge Caliber. I am so glad I chose Sunnyside. The sales people were fun and helpful. I liked the feeling of the family owned business. I have a lot of respect for them and would recommend them to anyone.

Sunnyside Chrysler Dodge RAM responded to this review

August 6, 2013

Thank you D.P.! It was our pleasure doing business with a polite customer like you. We take pride in earning your respect to visit us for your next car. Nick & I know you will love your Caliber, and you will get years & miles of enjoyment. Stop by for service when you are in the area!