Mercedes-Benz of Medford

3240 Crater Lake Avenue, Medford, OR 97504

excellent service

by from medford or |

Randall Grealish was my sales representative. He made my experience there amazing. Thank you Mercedes for your excellence.

Great service and honest pricing

by from Salem, OR |

Randall Grealish was great to deal with. I live in Salem and he gave me a price for the car I wanted in less than a half hour and went above and beyond when I arrived at the dealership. I would recommend Randall and Mercedes of Medford to everyone.

Car Purchase

by from Medford, Oregon |

We were interested in a low-mileage, slightly pre-owned car, no more than two years old. We were almost positive we would have to go to Portland to find a good deal and a good selection. We did all our homework and approached Mercedes of Medford, our local dealer, before heading north. Much to our surprise, we found what we wanted at a competitive price. The customer service was excellent, too. Highly recommend this dealership and salespeople. Thank you Randall and Gilbert! Jerry and Cindy

Great Pickup buying experience

by from Medford Oregon |

Your salesman Randall Grealish made our buying a pickup very easy and actually enjoyable. Every aspect of the sale was handled very professional and within a short time frame. All our questions were answered to our satisfaction . I have been telling my friends about our hard to believe experience with Randall and the other members of the team at Medford Mercedes-Benz.

Great experience!

by from Ashland, OR |

The best sales service ever! My husband and I are long time Mercedes drivers and decided that it was time to consider a new car. We called Russ Manzone and let him know what we were interested in. By the next day Russ had located the perfect vehicle and we took delivery on it a few days later. Russ is a "make it happen" guy who knows his product, is great to work with and is true to his word. What a great experience!

Exceptional, Knowledgeable Sales Department

by from Ashland, OR |

My husband and I live in the very active retirement community of Mountain Meadows in Ashland, Oregon. We need a second car mostly for getting ourselves to and from the fitness center, to join friends for meals and to attend an infinite variety of "Must Dos" within the community in general. With the capable guidance of Randall Grealish, we made the decision to "Go Green" with the lease of an all electric Mercedes-Benz, Smart-For-Two vehicle. He patiently answered all of our questions and his expertise was invaluable. The entire process was a memorable experience and we couldn't be happier with our cute little car. Thanks, Mercedes-Benz of Medford for providing the assistance of Randall Grealish.

Mercedes Benz of Medford

by from Malibu, California |

My experience with Mercedes Benz of Medford has been exceptional on every level, From Sales to Service. The team at MBZ Medford, led by Bob Crow, has been helpful, kind and truly of service towards all of my desires! My recent business transaction with Randall Grealish was nothing but professional, friendly, helpful, courteous, with an attention to detail that lead to the perfect tailored product that fulfilled my every expectation of what Mercedes Benz stands for and represents! Prior to my recent purchase, I want to thank the service department for their tireless effort to be one of the most generous, kindest service oriented individuals I have ever met, lead by David Tulacz, whom I felt had become an extended family! David and his team, (Scott and Dan) are nothing but the best, and his demeanor of excellence and professionalism will serve you like no other. My few years of experience with the service team at Mercedes Benz of Medford has shown me the true path of service, and has truly given me hope that thaw world is filled with kindness, respect and caring, which is what you will find at this dealership! Thank you, and God Bless You All! Robert Winston

Got the best

by from Medford OR |

I came in with hopes and left with a smart car. My car I came with was a salvage, but Randall said he could see what he could do. After two test drive, an hour or two, and a couple of offers of coffee I left with my 2013 Pure. Everyone was friendly and I very much enjoyed my time with Randall as we waited for the financing.

I would not hesitate to buy from them again!

by from Jacksonville, OR |

My husband, who is in the Navy and currently deployed, recently tasked me with finding him a Jeep Patriot for when he returns. He was very specific in what he wanted and Mercedes-Benz of Medford happened to have one. Randall Grealish helped me with the sale. He was very helpful in answering all my questions and I didn't feel pressured at all. His laid back, yet professional approach is ultimately what led me to purchase the car. The sale was easy and the experience was a great one. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again in the future.

My first pre-owned car!

by from Grants Pass, OR |

I was JUST LOOKING at new/used cars with specific specs. The extremely nice salesman, Russ Manzone, showed me a car that was exactly what I was looking for with more features I was not expecting! He was very professional but friendly at the same time. All the staff were very nice and helpful explaining every detail. I drove away from Mercedes-Benz of Medford very happy in pre-owned 2007 Lexus RX400h (hybrid). I got a wonderful deal on a certified car that is everything I wanted.