Airport Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

3001 Biddle Rd, Medford, OR 97504

New 888-221-4306 New 888-221-4306
Used 888-859-7558 Used 888-859-7558
Service 866-736-8029 Service 866-736-8029

Airport Chevy employees are dedicated to finding the vehicle that is right for each customer every time.

Great service and great people !!

by from Klamath falls , Oregon |

I would highly recommend Airport Chevrolet to others who are looking to purchase a vehicle. They have a huge selection and very fair pricing. Their Customer Relations Manager, Virginia is amazing. Virginia is so caring and kind,I have never experienced this kind of customer service in any other business establishment,I feel I can go to her with any question or concern and she will greet me with a smile. Talon our salesman was a great listener and has a lot of knowledge. Thank you Airport Chevrolet.

October 6, 2014

Thank you, Crzstal, for the kind words. We appreciate it that you will recommend us to others. And good to know that Virginia and Talon took good care of you. Enjoy your new ride, and if you have any ideas on how we can improve please let us know.

Best Dealership around best Customer Service

by from Keno, Oregon |

Between Virginia and Tomas I will always shop for my new vehicles at Airport Chevrolet.

May 4, 2016

Thank you, Sandra. We appreciate your business! Will pass along your kind words to Virginia, Tomas, and their supervisor.

The best Car buying experience ever!

by from Klamath Falls, OR |

I dont know where to start. But first off i had been talking to Joel for a couple of days before we got there to get our new car. He was awesome and always so hopeful. and even more so when we got there! As soon as we got on the lot we were greeted. and once Joel was notified that we were there he immediately got to let us test drive cars and trucks. We had found a truck that we wanted and started the process of trying to get approved for it. When it become apparent that we would not be able to get the truck, we told Joel to just get us into anything he could. and between Joel, Brian, and Robin they DID NOT stop til they got us into a BRAND NEW 2015 Chevy Malibu. We love it! It took them literally all day but they did not stop til they got into something that we wanted. and even with a lower interest rate than we had on our trade-in. (Which by the way when we brought to them we were upside down in payments. not behind just upside down. We still owed $10,000 it. and they still helped us!) Joel Sat there with us and would go back and fourth between us and the Fiance office. He really was the best sales person I could have asked for. He was very none pressuring. Thank you Joel, Brian, Robin and all of the airport staff that helped us get into the vehicle that we absolutely love! :-)

March 18, 2016

Hi, Sandra. Thank you for taking the time to write this nice note about your experience with Joel and the team. It is so nice to read your story! Will be sure to pass it along to those folks and to their supervisors. Enjoy your new ride, and we'll see you again when you come in for your free oil change.

Had a great experience!!

by from Rogue River, OR |

I came in referred to Brett from my employer who has bought a few cars from him and Airport Chevy. I chose to purchase my new chevy Sonic from him. I absolutely love my new car and am very happy with it. Every time that I come in for service or for sales I always visit with Virginia and Brett and always have a great experience with them and would refer them to anyone I know!

February 26, 2016

Thank you, Jackie, for taking the time to talk about your visits with us. Always great to hear that a customer loves their car and is very happy with it. Will pass your kind words along to Virginia and Brett, and their supervisor.

Amazing customer service

by from Central point Oregon |

They (Brian and Virginia) made the whole process of looking for a new vehicle and all Of the details with the new vehicle simple and easy. We feel well taken care of.

February 26, 2016

Thank you for the kind words, Holly. Will pass them along to Brian, Virginia, and their supervisor.

Great experience

by from Keno, or |

We will never shop anywhere else again. Brett was awesome and will continue to business here.

February 9, 2016

Thank you for the feedback, Craig & Bobbi!

First Time Buyer, Customer for Life...

by from Grants Pass, Oregon |

When our Honda finally died, it was suggested by one of my clients to go see the guys at Airport. My client has bought 2 cars from them and was completely satisfied. I called and made an appointment just to look and discuss what my options were. My husband of course was very hesitant, as most husbands are when making a big purchase, and was only willing to mull over the idea. When we arrived we were greeted with smiles, and it was 5:30pm, and a hand shake. Brett was our contact person and we all sat down and talked about what we wanted and needed. Brett is a great listener and used all his resources to find us the car that made the most sense for us. Everyone was pleasant and understood this was a big step for us, they let us sleep on it and gave us the space and time to make the right decision. Anybody looking to have a great first time car buying experience needs to get with the guys at Airport, share your story and let them work with you... Thank you for making this first in our lives a great experience.

February 9, 2016

Hi, Robyn and Kevin. Whenever we read words like "Thank you for making this first in our lives a great experience" we know that we have done our job right. We hope that you enjoy your new ride and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Awesome Service

by from Grants Pass, OR |

Tomas Iboa was awesome to work with. I called ahead, to find out if Airport could even work with me on my trade-in situation, and was told to come in and speak with Tomas. That same night he was doing his best to get me into a vehicle, which he was able to do the next day. Not only did Tomas find me something in my price range, he followed me back to Grants Pass to handle the rest of the paperwork for the trade-in. I am very satisfied with this experience, and it is why I have never gone to another dealership. Airport goes out of their way to help customers and give them a great experience. Thank you Tomas and the Airport team for getting me into what I needed.

February 9, 2016

Thanks for the feedback, Cass, we really appreciate it. And thanks for the kind words about Tomas; he's a great guy! So glad to hear that he was able to find the right vehicle for you; we hope that you love it. Please let us know if you have any questions, and also let us know if you have any suggestions on how we can continue to improve.

Amazing customer service

by from Klamath falls,OR |

Hi I just wanted to say thank you to Bret for helping with my Buick I purchased from there he was amazing and helped me with my repairs and did a fantastic job providing customer service thank you so much

February 5, 2016

That's great, Veronica! We love to read "and did a fantastic job providing customer service." It makes our day!

Great experience

by from Central Point, OR |

Had a great experience working with Brett Roos. He was patient and knowledgeable and got me the car I wanted. Thanks also to Rodney who helped as well.

February 5, 2016

Thanks for the feedback, AMB. Good to know that Brett was able to get you the car that you wanted.