Airport Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

3001 Biddle Rd, Medford, OR 97504

New 888-221-4306
Used 888-859-7558
Service 866-736-8029

Airport Chevy employees are dedicated to finding the vehicle that is right for each customer every time.

Great service and great people !!

by from Klamath falls , Oregon |

I would highly recommend Airport Chevrolet to others who are looking to purchase a vehicle. They have a huge selection and very fair pricing. Their Customer Relations Manager, Virginia is amazing. Virginia is so caring and kind,I have never experienced this kind of customer service in any other business establishment,I feel I can go to her with any question or concern and she will greet me with a smile. Talon our salesman was a great listener and has a lot of knowledge. Thank you Airport Chevrolet.

October 6, 2014

Thank you, Crzstal, for the kind words. We appreciate it that you will recommend us to others. And good to know that Virginia and Talon took good care of you. Enjoy your new ride, and if you have any ideas on how we can improve please let us know.

Excellent staff and friendly service

by from shady Cove Oregon |

I just want to thank Glenn Morgan at Airport Chevrolet for helping me to buy my Cadillac. Virginia for helping with my Bluetooth set up and the follow up calls after the sale to see how things were going with my purchase.All the people in the service department who have been nothing but excellent with all my cars I have bought from this dealership. And last but not least Dave the owner for giving me some golf balls.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for the feedback, Stephen. Sounds like the whole team was involved in your latest purchase! It is always great to hear from repeat customers that all of our processes worked well, again. Will be sure to pass along your kind words to the team as well as Dave. Enjoy your new ride!

Great Experience!

by from Klamath Falls, OR |

We purchased a 2015 Buick Enclave. We got excellent service from beginning to end. A great dealership! Thank you!

March 30, 2015

Thanks for the feedback, RanchWriter! Always great to hear that a customer got excellent service! Enjoy your new ride and we'll see you again when you come in for your free oil change.

I love Virginia and Joel best experience

by from Phoenix Oregon |

From the time I started the process of getting my car I would say I have had a very good experience. I hadn't bought a car for a long time so I was slow going. Joel was exceptional!!! He helped me through the process Then we found the right car and wanted to purchase it. I then saw Virginia who was exceptional. They explained everything and went over it again if I had any questions. I saw Valerie who was very nice and Explained everything. No rushing , I have had a coating put on my car and the service people were so good. Everyone explained what was being done, they even brought my car back to me. Virginia and Joel have kept in touch with me to see if I have any questions or needed anything. I couldn't have had better care!! I appreciate all of them very much!

March 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback, Julie. It is always a pleasure to hear that our folks continue taking great care of our customers and helping them through the buying process. Will be sure to pass along your kind words to Joel, Valerie, and Virginia. Enjoy your new ride and if there is anything that we can do better please let us know. We'll see you again when you come in for your free oil change!

Came from Nevada purchased from Airport Chevrolet

by from Washoe Valley Nevada |

This was a wonderful experience. we live in Nevada, but will return to Airport Chevrolet next time we purchase a new Chevrolet. The entire staff went out of their way to make the purchasing process as easy as possible. It was fast and everything was explained in easy to understand terms thank you Virgina we had fun and thank you to Brett .

March 2, 2015

Thanks, Brenda! It is always good to hear that our folks are taking good care of our customers and making the process as easy as possible. Will be sure to pass along your kind words to Virginia and Brett.

Speedy Oil Change!

by from Days Creek, OR |

We appreciated how quickly our oil change was completed on our 2013 Silverado.

March 2, 2015

Thanks for the feedback, Maggie!

by from Medford Oregon |

My purchase of the spark is the 3rd time I have returned to Airport because of the sales team and service team and the best Customer Service . I have complete trust in all the employees. I will always buy my cars from Airport Chevrolet due to the fact that they are there for me and my needs. THANK YOU AIRPORT CHEVROLET STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 2, 2015

You are welcome, Linda! Thank you for the feedback, and thank you for being a loyal customer. We'll see you again when you come in for your free oil change. In the meantime, please let us know if there is anything that we can do to improve. Enjoy your new Spark!

Excellent experience

by from Lake Oswego Oregon |

Excellent overall experience. Got the car we wanted for the price we wanted.

January 26, 2015

Thanks for the feedback, Thomas. We very much appreciate it that you traveled quite a distance to shop with us. Enjoy your new ride!

Wonderful people they really care

by from Medford. Oregon |

These are wonderful people that really care about their customers and their GM products they sell.

January 26, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, John. It is always good to know that our customers recognize that we really do care about them and the GM products that we sell.

Horrible service and attitude.

by from Medford, OR |

When i originally bought the car, the guy was rude and acted like my time there was an inconvenience, towards the end of the purchase it was obvious he was done dealing w me. I literally bought the car about 2 months ago, needed a spot detail and they said they would do it for free which is nice but not after trying to talk to into a $300 detail of the whole car. He said the spot was good for a couple days tell i could make an apt. I brought the car in and they started at 12:10 said it should only take about 30 min, at 1:45 im wondering what the heck so i went and found someone to ask and they said oh our bad i went on lunch and i told the other guy to give you your car back i guess he didnt. Well the stain looked exactly how i gave it to them, when i had got home and could really inspect it. So i called and the guy again acted like i was a waist of time. I said i appreciate it being free but it looks like the free part showed the quality of the job. He said bring it back in. So i did. And the SECOND cleaning looks exactly how it was the first time! This process was not enjoyable, they freely waisted my time. And did not in any way do a good job on the spot treatment. Iam very dissatisfied, and 100% regret giving them my business.

January 23, 2015

Megan, we apologize for making your experience less than what it should have been. As you see from the vast majority of the other reviews here we normally provide our customers with the great experience that they have come to expect. We would love a chance to make it up to you. Please contact Virginia at (541) 770-1300 or at Virginia@airportchevy.com.

Professional and Courteous Staff and Service

by from Grants Pass Oregon |

As Always (Having made Multiple Purchases @ Airport Chevy) The sales staff made my buying experience just as expected,with professional and courteous service....Why go anywhere else! Special Thanks to Virginia O. (Customer Service Manager)...She Is A Class Act!!!!

November 27, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, Robert! Good to know that our folks continue giving professional and courteous service. Will pass along your compliment to Virginia, too. Enjoy your new ride, and we'll see you again when you come in for your free oil change.