Taylor Ford

10725 Telegraph Rd, Taylor, MI 48180

New 888-242-7613
Used 888-772-9102
Service 888-621-5092

Guaranteed Highest Trade In Value.

Job well done Daniel Moldovan and Mike Kolasa

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

Thank you both for making my leasing experience a good one! I will be a returning customer because of the both of you. I recommend to first time buyers or lease customers to come to Taylor Ford for a wonderful non pressure, honest, knowledgeable shopping experience.

March 14, 2014

At the end of the day, it's your decision on if you're going to purchase the vehicle or not, so why pressure a customer and push them away? We want to help you, not stress you out. So we will always inform you on the vehicle, as well as the finance situation so you know exactly what you are getting into. Being honest is a huge thing here at Taylor Ford, we treat people as we would want to be treated. Thank you again for deciding to become a returning customer, we are very grateful.

Amazing Process From Start To Finish

by from Wayne, MI |

I was referred to Frank Succurro by my grandparents. I went in and Jim Barker got me the keys so I could test drive and talked some initial numbers with me and he was very professional and easy to talk to. I went in the next day to meet with Frank and he met me at the door and worked diligently to make sure I was able to get all the paperwork done and have the car before I had to go to work. He showed me around the car and made sure I got what I wanted for my trade-in. It was way better than my first experiencing buying a car at another dealership.

October 23, 2014

It was a pleasure to read about your first buying experience working with Frank. Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a memorable and pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Sincerely, Tricia Read- Customer Care Manager

Great Service

by from Grosse Ile, Michigan |

My experience purchasing a new vehicle was very positive. My salesman (Jim Barker), was excellent to deal with. He was very patient and able to answer my many questions . He helped us chose the Escape that fit our needs and took care of our trade. After the sale was complete Jim took the time to explain all the features of our Escape and program our phones with the SYNC. In all, Jim provided us with excellent service and I will Shop Taylor Ford and hope to work with Jim Barker.again.

September 17, 2014

Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Jim, was so positive. I'm so happy to hear that we were able to help find the perfect vehicle for you. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Sincerely, Tricia Read- Customer Care Manager

Dropped the ball on this!

by from Taylor, MI |

I made appointed for service on a window that was damaged at delivery. Our salesman pointed out flaw, and said it would be replaced. I made appointment at the service desk of shop. I was questioned as to WHY I needed window replaced, but no one looked at it. I was given an appointment almost 30 days later, and told they would order replacement window so it can be replaced. I must mention at this point, that your service department people are not very helpful or even friendly! I arrived at my 9 AM appointment this morning, only to be told(by a different SD person ..actually friendlier , so I feel bad this was her problem this morning!) an appointment had never been set up for me, hence no replacement window was ordered. I took a day off from work for this repair AND arranged for a ride, as I was told it may be some time in shop. My husband called to find out what is going on, and told that they never order parts until car is examined first. My question, what ARE they doing with my car, and why can't they give an estimated time when work will be done? I took a day off just so they can LOOK at it and decide if my window was indeed flawed, as salesman pointed out to us? I give up.VERY disappointed with service department.

August 6, 2014

I am very sorry to hear of your recent discontent with our service department. It is always our goal to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and it comes with great disappointment when we fall short with our guests. I assure you that poor customer service is not how we intend to conduct business which is why I would like to get in touch with you. If you would be open to contacting me at your earliest convenience, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to further discuss your situation and the chance to make things right. I look forward to speaking with you and regaining your trust in our business. Please contact me so we may assist you better in the future. Sincerely, Tricia Read- Customer Care Manager

Unproffessionalism at its best

by from Belleville |

The guy appraising my truck to trade it in, decided it was important for him to be on his cell phone while driving my truck. When I brought this to the salesmans attention, it was sluffed off. I don't even talk on the cell phone while driving my truck. I was getting ready to purchase a new truck, and probably one every 2 years, not now. There was a 5 car accident in front of the dealership, distracted driving. They really need to learn how to treat buying customers

August 3, 2014

Brian, I am terribly sorry to hear about the negative impression you got during your most recent visit to our dealership. We appreciate feedback like yours because it helps us identify the areas in which we need to improve as a business. Again we apologize for the unpleasant experience, this is not how we operate our business and your feedback is very seriously taken. I would be very thankful if you got into contact with me so we could discuss the finer points on your issue; please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks you very much, I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Tricia Read- Customer Care Manager

Steven Doud

by from Livonia Michigan |

They were quick and helpful. The distance to the dealership was the only problem.

Buying a new vehicle

by from Brownstown Twp. Mich |

The overall process in purchasing a new vehicle was good. Mark searched for the type of car we wanted and had it delivered the next day. There was a snafu with the paperwork but it was ironed out relatively easily. We will stay optimistic about service until we have use of it.

Kevin Tabor was helpful, courteous, and attentive

by from Taylor, Mi |

Kevin was extremely helpful in helping me to purchase my used Ford Focus. He showed me all the cars in the lot that matched with what I knew I wanted, helped set me up for a test drive and made the car I fell in love with affordable for me. I am greatly appreciative of his effort, patience, and kindness as my family and I shopped for my first car. :)

Excellent Service

by from Taylor Mi 48180 |

Excellent Service This is the second time my husband Gerald Kuck and I have leased a new Ford from you. We are very satisfied with service and especially Scott. He is an excellent salesman and does every thing he can to help you . Thanks again!

Taylor Ford-John Kovach

by from Wayne, Mi |

I was only coming in for a test drive when I entered the building the 1st person I met was John Kovach, he gave me a warm greeting of can I help you and the rest was history. I brought my grandson with me to get me out of any unwanted situation but John helped me find the car I wanted and I felt so comfortable with the process he also made my grandson comfortable, during this long process he did not melt down once which was very important to me. I didn't feel pressure at all. Everyone at the dealership went above and beyond my Expectation. Yes I would recommend Taylor Ford and hope to do business in the future.

Had great service and a hassle free buying time

by from Brownstown Mi |

Had a wonderful time experience with my salesperson, Mark Maher he was very knowledge and helped me through the process. I will sent my family and friends to Taylor Ford.