Tennyson Chevrolet

32570 Plymouth Rd, Livonia, MI 48150

New 888-499-3712
Used 888-492-2920
Service 888-624-4335

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MILES AHEAD! Part of the Feldman Automotive Family!

Patient and helpful staff!

by from Livonia, MI |

Helpful and very patient people! I was a very hard sell because this was the first car I purchased on my own--and I'm 67! Actually, I ended up leasing the Traverse because it was better for my current budget. I was gently guided through the process and never felt rushed or pressured.

oil change, and winter tire change

by from Livonia, Mi. |

The service staff was courteous, friendly, and professional. And the work was done quickly and well.

Quick and easy process. New car in hours.

by from Livonia, Michigan |

Very helpful and got right to work. Great customer service.

Simply The Best

by from Wyandotte,Michigan |

Our family has been totally satisfied with Tennyson Cheverolet,from leasing to service work. We would recommend this dealership to anyone who is interested in getting a great deal and wants to be treated with respect. Kudos to Joel Copeland,honestly the best salesperson we have ever worked with. Just drove off the lot with a 2015 Chevrolet Cruze. Thanks to everyone at Tennyson, we will be back soon.

Beautiful Dealership & Excellent Service!!

by from Livonia, MI |

Tennyson Chevrolet has had a beautiful facelift! The dealership interior is pristine. I have been in the customer service industry for many years, and I was quite impressed by your sales associate, Steve Abernethy. He is polite, professional and very knowledgeable of the Chevrolet products that he sells. Steve is definitely an asset to your organization.

Good People= Good Service

by from livonia,MI |

I dont often get my oil changed by a dealership due to amount of time it takes. Stopped in without an appointment, and was serviced within 45 minutes. Also was a free oil change. Good people and good service!

Excellent Service As Always

by from Livonia, MI |

I dropped my vehicle off at the dealership and was told it would be ready within 2 hours--the call to let me know it was ready was right on time, and they had even washed the car, on top of the oil change and tire rotation! Great service (and free since I have the two year service plan)!

Awesome Staff made our purchase easy!!!

by from Livonia, Michigan |

Our salesperson was awesome! Everyone made us feel special and made our car buying experience easy..Thank you

Great Service

by from Detroit, Michigan |

I came in for a oil change and wasn't planning on getting a new car to make an long story short I was approve for a new car and didn't expect that at all I never thought I could drive an 2014 Chevy Cruz fully loaded with diesel fuel the staff was so friendly and what impressed me was that they all kept saying my name and the salesman did a wonderful job on getting me out my old car and putting me in something new just wanna say thank you to my salesmen Shawn Treadway for all you're help and putting a big smile on my face. I really was satisfied with my visit at Tennyson Chevrolet thank you all.

Quick oil change

by from Livonia, MI |

(I dropped off my wife's Sonic to have a oil change and tire rotation. I gave the service dept the keys and when to waiting lounge sat down surfed on my phone then I got called to pick up the car super fast. Thanks

Great service

by from eastpointe ,mi |

The service was very perfesional. The waiting room was very clean and comfortable. I will definitely go back.I recommend this dealership to anyone who is look to have there car serviced.