Tennyson Chevrolet

32570 Plymouth Rd, Livonia, MI 48150

New 888-499-3712
Used 888-492-2920
Service 888-624-4335

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MILES AHEAD! Part of the Feldman Automotive Family!

Very caring salespeople!

by from Dearborn heights Mi |

My coworkers daughter is Shannon, Shannon went above and beyond for me when my previous salesman at another dealership wasn't working for me. Shannon connected me with Perry Zakucia and he was very knowledgeable and very courteous. I am very happy with me new vehicle! The only downfall was having to wait for over an hour and a half between the test drive and the finalization of the paperwork.

Tennyson Chevrolet responded to this review

April 23, 2013

Thanks for leaving this review! Shannon, as well as our entire sales team, is top-notch when it comes to providing kind, knowledgeable service. Congratulations on the new car! If you have any questions or concerns, please come back to visit us. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of exclusive deals and content. Keith Wilson | Customer Relations | keith@feldmanautomotive.com

RECOMMENDED!!!

by from Northville, MI |

Steve Abernethy is amazing! We have worked with him in the past and went right back to him for a second time. He is very laid back and easy to work with. My husband and I especially like his no-pressure sales approach and his diligence to make his customers walk away with a smile! We are certainly loving our 2014 Malibu and will definitely be contacting Steve in the future for any of our car sale needs!

Great Service

by from Livonia, MI |

I appreciate Don taking care of me and my car and is always so nice and friendly

Great Dealership

by from Livonia, MI |

My sales guy Dam Bible is the best. I have been coming to Tennyson since 1992 and will remain a customer with People like Dan and Heath looking out for the local residents like me

Friendly Sales Staff

by from Livonia, MI |

After a day of confusion regarding my payment, everything was sorted out and I was on the road in my new 2014 Impala. Danny Bible was GREAT to work with!

Terrible dealership to do business with!!

by from Westland, MI |

This dealership was completely unbelievealbe at dealing with me closing on a used vehicle. I registered with them online, and browsed the inventory they had available. Arranged for a showing of a used Ford Escape. The sales team i was assigned too lost my paperwork several times during the buying process, and had a very hard time at returning phone calls in a timely manner. I would be left for several hours waiting when i was told it would only be a 10 minute wait. The financial department informed me i was approved for a car loan, and then told me the best they could do was an interest rate of 22%, but could not tell me what lender approved me for such a terrible rate. They kept telling me they lost that info as well, but knew that is what it was. I was tired of dealing with them after over a week of failed calls and misinformation, and went to another dealership and was immediately approved for a car on the spot for a 1.79% interest rate with all information available to me on the spot. I would not recommend. Please shop around.

Body Shop Work (excellent job well done)

by from Detroit Michigan |

Hello I would like to thank Sheryl Rembo,Dan Riva at Tennyson Chevrolet in Livonia Michigan and to the other staff members that work in the collision center I really won't to give my thanks to all the staff that help me Sheryl Rembo she was so very helpful at my time of need I just can't thank her enough I will highly recommend Tennyson Chevrolet to all my family and friends THANK YOU all from A.W. 4/10/2014

Cher got me my new mustang!! :)

by from michigan |

I am proud to say I purchased my first car in my own name from Tennyson Chevrolet! Cher got mw through the whole day. She got me in the car I called about right away gave me the keys and said lets go for a ride. Needless to say I fell in love with my new mustang even in my favorite color blue! The paper work I had to sign took a little while long then expected but Cher kept me in good spirits and got me in my new beautiful ride! I had a scare when I realizes my temporary license expires. I contacted Cher and said she would have a fix on the way in 24 hours! Talk about a life saver! What more can you ask for when you get the price you like and a smile to go with! Thank you Cher and thank you Tennyson Chevolet!

not impressed

by from Roseville, mi |

I was scheduled for an appointment to look at a car and they got them mixed up. The lady I spoke to on the phone didn't come and see me and no-one ever got back with me, so I will not be returning.

Great service

by from Livonia MI |

Loved working with Cher she got me a great deal on my first pre-owned car. She was very nice and friendly. Great first experience!

Friendly and Informed

by from Canton MI |

Recently purchased our first car and Cher and James made it a smooth and pleasant experience. Both were very friendly and knowledgeable. Cher made us feel very comfortable while we waited out the detailing and paperwork. Would recommend Tennyson To friends and family.