Tennyson Chevrolet

32570 Plymouth Rd, Livonia, MI 48150

New 888-499-3712
Used 888-492-2920
Service 888-624-4335

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MILES AHEAD! Part of the Feldman Automotive Family!

Patient and helpful staff!

by from Livonia, MI |

Helpful and very patient people! I was a very hard sell because this was the first car I purchased on my own--and I'm 67! Actually, I ended up leasing the Traverse because it was better for my current budget. I was gently guided through the process and never felt rushed or pressured.

Exceptional, Extrodinary, Efficiant!

by from Novi, Michigan |

My husband and I were very pleased with Tennyson Chevrolet and the staff. Everyone was extremely helpful, very friendly and very professional. We couldn't of asked for a better sales representative. He made sure all of our questions and needs were answered and taken care of. There were a few things missing from the vehicle that we questioned....he took it upon himself to order them for no extra charge and they were available for pick up the following day. Thank you Tennyson and staff for your kindness, professionalism and patience. We will, with no doubt, be back in the future. Thank you! D & D Frierson

fast, easy and no pressure buying experience.

by from Livonia, MI |

tennyson is a great dealership. my salesperson, winston, made car buying quick and easy. also, tennyson is very child friendly, they don't mind having your small children with you.

Great services and great staff

by from Livonia, MI |

The staff was very friendly, helpful and timely. They took great care of my car. When I walked by into the garage to get it, it was so clean I didn't even recognize it! Their waiting room was clean and had food and drink. I was very pleased with my experience and recommend them anytime I hear someone looking for a new car.

Excellent dealership and staff

by from Livonia, MI |

I had a truly wonderful experience from the beginning to the end. The salesman was helpful and knowledgeable. I loved the extra perks of free oil changes and tire rotations for 2 years. All in all a beautiful positive experience.

Certified Kitchen Designer

by from Livonia, MI |

I brought in my #13 Impala for a warranty issue. I was treated very well, given a Loner Car while my repair was being addressed & recieved a prompt phone call from Don Coleman a few hours later telling me the repair was complete.I picked up car which had even had been washed.I was very Satisfied !I reccomend Teneyson to all my friends! Stan Kowal

Great Service!

by from Livonia, MI |

I brought my Impala in due to the engine light staying on. They provided me with a quick estimate of time to look at and diagnosis problem. Due to my unavailablity of obtaining a ride home, they gave me a free ride home and stated they could also pick me up once my car was finished. I was provided with diagnosis of problem as well as a few other issues. Car was fixed in a very reasonable timeframe and I was kept apprised of status. Very pleased with service. All the team members were exceptional and very helpful.

Customer

by from Livonia, MI |

Helpful and friendly, everyone was very professional

Great Experience

by from Livonia, MI |

Very professional. I made my appointment on line and had no issues when I got there. Tennyson took care of everything. Plus got a free car wash........classy touch. Thanks Tennyson for a great experience.

My Chevy Volt

by from Livonia, MI |

We came in for a recall part to be put on, was in and out within a half hour, wonderful.

Tennyson Staff

by from Livonia, MI |

EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH ALL THE STAFF AND PERSONAL FOR A GREAT JOB. WOULD AND WILL RECOMMEND YOUR SHOP TO FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.