Tennyson Chevrolet

32570 Plymouth Rd, Livonia, MI 48150

New 888-499-3712
Used 888-492-2920
Service 888-624-4335

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MILES AHEAD! Part of the Feldman Automotive Family!

Patient and helpful staff!

by from Livonia, MI |

Helpful and very patient people! I was a very hard sell because this was the first car I purchased on my own--and I'm 67! Actually, I ended up leasing the Traverse because it was better for my current budget. I was gently guided through the process and never felt rushed or pressured.

Great service

by from Livonia, MI |

Very satisfied with work and service. I service my two main cars at this dealership.

great service

by from Livonia, MI |

I always get the best treatment and the friendly staff are the best! I will continue to go to Tennyson for years to come.

Excellent Service & Clean Waiting Area

by from Livonia, MI |

My experience at the Dealership was an efficient, quality, and timely overall. Staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. The waiting area atmosphere was a wonderful experience as well. I am looking forward to my next visit.

sherry

by from Livonia, MI |

My experience was wonderful and the team was very helpful.

Exceptional, Extrodinary, Efficiant!

by from Novi, Michigan |

My husband and I were very pleased with Tennyson Chevrolet and the staff. Everyone was extremely helpful, very friendly and very professional. We couldn't of asked for a better sales representative. He made sure all of our questions and needs were answered and taken care of. There were a few things missing from the vehicle that we questioned....he took it upon himself to order them for no extra charge and they were available for pick up the following day. Thank you Tennyson and staff for your kindness, professionalism and patience. We will, with no doubt, be back in the future. Thank you! D & D Frierson

fast, easy and no pressure buying experience.

by from Livonia, MI |

tennyson is a great dealership. my salesperson, winston, made car buying quick and easy. also, tennyson is very child friendly, they don't mind having your small children with you.

Great services and great staff

by from Livonia, MI |

The staff was very friendly, helpful and timely. They took great care of my car. When I walked by into the garage to get it, it was so clean I didn't even recognize it! Their waiting room was clean and had food and drink. I was very pleased with my experience and recommend them anytime I hear someone looking for a new car.

Excellent dealership and staff

by from Livonia, MI |

I had a truly wonderful experience from the beginning to the end. The salesman was helpful and knowledgeable. I loved the extra perks of free oil changes and tire rotations for 2 years. All in all a beautiful positive experience.

Certified Kitchen Designer

by from Livonia, MI |

I brought in my #13 Impala for a warranty issue. I was treated very well, given a Loner Car while my repair was being addressed & recieved a prompt phone call from Don Coleman a few hours later telling me the repair was complete.I picked up car which had even had been washed.I was very Satisfied !I reccomend Teneyson to all my friends! Stan Kowal

Great Service!

by from Livonia, MI |

I brought my Impala in due to the engine light staying on. They provided me with a quick estimate of time to look at and diagnosis problem. Due to my unavailablity of obtaining a ride home, they gave me a free ride home and stated they could also pick me up once my car was finished. I was provided with diagnosis of problem as well as a few other issues. Car was fixed in a very reasonable timeframe and I was kept apprised of status. Very pleased with service. All the team members were exceptional and very helpful.