Tennyson Chevrolet

32570 Plymouth Rd, Livonia, MI 48150

New 888-499-3712
Used 888-492-2920
Service 888-624-4335

YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MILES AHEAD! Part of the Feldman Automotive Family!

Very caring salespeople!

by from Dearborn heights Mi |

My coworkers daughter is Shannon, Shannon went above and beyond for me when my previous salesman at another dealership wasn't working for me. Shannon connected me with Perry Zakucia and he was very knowledgeable and very courteous. I am very happy with me new vehicle! The only downfall was having to wait for over an hour and a half between the test drive and the finalization of the paperwork.

Tennyson Chevrolet responded to this review

April 23, 2013

Thanks for leaving this review! Shannon, as well as our entire sales team, is top-notch when it comes to providing kind, knowledgeable service. Congratulations on the new car! If you have any questions or concerns, please come back to visit us. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of exclusive deals and content. Keith Wilson | Customer Relations | keith@feldmanautomotive.com

Terrible dealership to do business with!!

by from Westland, MI |

This dealership was completely unbelievealbe at dealing with me closing on a used vehicle. I registered with them online, and browsed the inventory they had available. Arranged for a showing of a used Ford Escape. The sales team i was assigned too lost my paperwork several times during the buying process, and had a very hard time at returning phone calls in a timely manner. I would be left for several hours waiting when i was told it would only be a 10 minute wait. The financial department informed me i was approved for a car loan, and then told me the best they could do was an interest rate of 22%, but could not tell me what lender approved me for such a terrible rate. They kept telling me they lost that info as well, but knew that is what it was. I was tired of dealing with them after over a week of failed calls and misinformation, and went to another dealership and was immediately approved for a car on the spot for a 1.79% interest rate with all information available to me on the spot. I would not recommend. Please shop around.

Body Shop Work (excellent job well done)

by from Detroit Michigan |

Hello I would like to thank Sheryl Rembo,Dan Riva at Tennyson Chevrolet in Livonia Michigan and to the other staff members that work in the collision center I really won't to give my thanks to all the staff that help me Sheryl Rembo she was so very helpful at my time of need I just can't thank her enough I will highly recommend Tennyson Chevrolet to all my family and friends THANK YOU all from A.W. 4/10/2014

Cher got me my new mustang!! :)

by from michigan |

I am proud to say I purchased my first car in my own name from Tennyson Chevrolet! Cher got mw through the whole day. She got me in the car I called about right away gave me the keys and said lets go for a ride. Needless to say I fell in love with my new mustang even in my favorite color blue! The paper work I had to sign took a little while long then expected but Cher kept me in good spirits and got me in my new beautiful ride! I had a scare when I realizes my temporary license expires. I contacted Cher and said she would have a fix on the way in 24 hours! Talk about a life saver! What more can you ask for when you get the price you like and a smile to go with! Thank you Cher and thank you Tennyson Chevolet!

not impressed

by from Roseville, mi |

I was scheduled for an appointment to look at a car and they got them mixed up. The lady I spoke to on the phone didn't come and see me and no-one ever got back with me, so I will not be returning.

Great service

by from Livonia MI |

Loved working with Cher she got me a great deal on my first pre-owned car. She was very nice and friendly. Great first experience!

Friendly and Informed

by from Canton MI |

Recently purchased our first car and Cher and James made it a smooth and pleasant experience. Both were very friendly and knowledgeable. Cher made us feel very comfortable while we waited out the detailing and paperwork. Would recommend Tennyson To friends and family.

Equinox owner

by from Livonia Mi. |

I was drawn towards Tennyson and away from the dealership where I leased my car because of the service. Tennyson employees are caring and have written the book on customers service . Because of Keith Boughner and his supervisor and their excellent treatment and repair of my Equinox we are now a Tennyson family. I am 65 and have only leased cars for the last 25 years. Having leased over 12 cars for myself and business I finally found a car make and model that I am going to buy and that is this current Equinox. Now that I have found the good people at Tennyson I feel very confident about buying my lease car. Please let Keith and his supervisor Matt (?) know how their good work has has won over a new family of customers.

Great service

by from Plymouth, MI |

I recently had transmission problems with my 2009 Cobalt. While the Cobalt was in the shop I was given a loaner 2014 Cruze. I worked with Doug, and he was friendly and professional.

McDuffy

by from Livonia MI |

We bought a vehicle with a warranty from Tennyson Chevrolet. It turn out the vehicle needed some work and we were very concerned. Doug Turel in the service area assured everything would be handle and it would be ok. They gave a loaner they took excellent care of the vehicle and we are very pleased with the results' Thank you Tennyson Chevrolet and thank you Doug we wish you happy holidays and much continued success! Thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty!!!

by from Davenport, Iowa |

This dealership is top notch. In an industry that is filled with corruption and dishonesty, it is refreshing to have dealt with the people at Tennyson. Dominick Wieczorek treated my family with great respect and assisted us in getting the vehicle we wanted after we hit a deer with our last Traverse (which we also bought through Tennyson with Dominick as our sales person). We will definitely be returning for our next vehicle as Dominick has gone out of his way to get us the right vehicle, at the right price, with all of the things we wanted in it. Being active duty military it was hard for us to get back to Michigan to pick up our new vehicle, so Dominick and his so Dominick and his son drove it to us to Iowa. Hopefully the next time Dominick will at least allow us to buy him lunch. Thanks again Tennyson team!!!

Tennyson Chevrolet responded to this review

December 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your service, it is our please to provide you with those services. I am glad to hear that Dominick at Tennyson Chevrolet in Livonia MI went above and beyond for you when you visited the dealership! That is all part of the Feldman Advantage! Thank you so much for your feedback!