Bob Jeannotte Buick GMC

14949 N Sheldon Rd., Plymouth, MI 48170

New 866-486-1406
Used 866-914-6235
Service 877-248-7327

Save A Lot At Bob Jeannotte!!

Great dealership!

by from Canton, MI |

I recently leased a Buick Regal from Bob Jeannotte Buick GMC. The transaction went smoothly from the time we entered the dealership until driving out of the lot a short time later. Our salesperson was very courteous and knowledgeable about the vehicle and spent a lot of time showing me the features on the car. He called Onstar to set it up for me and even programmed my radio stations. He also came to my house on his way home from work to help program my garage door opener! That is going above and beyond! It is a family owned business and they treated me as if I was a family member!

Excellent Service

by from Canton, MI |

I have been working with Ray as my salesperson for years! He redefines purchasing a car. My purchases have been seamless!! He is courteous and goes above and beyond with my requests and accommodations for purchasing a car. He set up all the technology--including programming my radio stations! Years into owning my other car I had a flat tire and didn't know who to call....when I called the dealer--within minutes I was sent several phone numbers. I took my tire into the dealer and everything was taken care of by the dealership with no hassles. I loved how there are no "games" and I am always given the best price and options without having the negotiate. Without a doubt--if you need to purchase or lease a car Bob Jeannotte stands above the rest!

Pretty satisfied and happy customer

by from Dearborn, MI |

I purchased a used car recently and am very happy, for the most part, with the whole experience. The salesman worked with us to get us at a payment we wanted and was very friendly and in tune with our needs and wants. It really was a good experience! The car was delivered to us without any valve stem caps, we contacted the salesman and he assured us he would have them sent, we have yet to see them, that was over 2 weeks ago. Over all though, we are very happy with the experience and would recommend this dealership.

Long-time satisfied customers

by from Novi, MI |

We've bought at least six vehicles from this dealership over the years. The sales process has been easy and we always felt like they worked hard to get us the best deal. The service department is very trustworthy.

Grear service, friendly personnel

by from PLYMOUTH, MI |

Extremely friendly service and sail personnel. I should know, I have been purchasing and servicing my vehicles at Bob Jeannotte Buick for over 25 years.

New Sierra

by from Northville Michigan |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Sierra from Bob Jeannotte GMC. this was an excellent experience all around. The salesman was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle, and made the experience easy, seamless, and very quick. I would highly recommend this dealership, and plan to continue using them in the future.

Great First Experience

by from Livonia, MI |

As a first time car buyer, I was anxious about the whole process and what to expect. Right from the start the sales person that I worked with was extremely helpful and extremely fair. Even before I was able to come in and test drive the vehicle I had found online he was eager and willing to work with me. Once I was actually able to come in and test drive the vehicle we were able to make a deal that day and they were more than willing to help me get just what I wanted. I'm driving away with my dream car and it was 100% hassle free. I was preparing to have to fight for what I wanted but I in no way had to. I got just what I wanted and there was absolutely no nonsense. I could not be happier with my experience and would highly recommend this dealer.

Very good service experience

by from Northville, MI |

I have not bought a car from this dealership but it's very close to home so we take our Chevy Suburban here for service. Seems like a few new faces every time I go in which to me means turnover, but the service work we've had done has been fantastic. Prices are not bad (typical dealership prices), the staff is very friendly and when we had a new strut installed that "fell apart" one week after installation they could not have been more apologetic and fixed it very quickly.

Tenth new car purchase - best experience by far

by from Livonia MI |

After not having great luck elsewhere, I was welcomed at the door and with a salesman in two seconds. I was treated with a level of courtesy, professionalism and respect I hadn't encounted in many years, if ever, while buying a car. I'd gone on several websites to see the trade-in value of my car. For the very first time (of nearly 30 years of buying new cars), I got within the range (lower end, but within) that the "experts" say I should get--no hemming and hawing about mileage or flaws like they normally do to excuse the fact that they're offering half of what you know the trade-in value is and trying to make you feel grateful for that. I also went on-line to see what I should be charged if the salesman was charging (in correlation with the invoice price) what he said. This was the amount I was charged--no surprises, no hard sell for insurance and warranties I didn't want to buy. For the first time in my life, I've walked away certain that I was treated with 100% honesty and that there was no dithering on pricing--and that was with taking exactly what they offered without bargaining. The delivery was great too. Steve ensured that everything (from the first moment on) went smoothly, pleasantly, honorably and that I drove away knowing what I was doing with all this new technology I was surrounded by.

1st time buyer

by from Westland. Mi |

I had just graduated from college and I had been looking for a better reliable vehicle to replace my 22 year old truck. I looked around at other dealerships around the area and either the car I had liked turned out to be garbage or the dealership sold the car without giving me a notice. Leaving me not wanting to do business with them. I found a car on here, called this dealership and took it out for a test drive. After that, I wanted the car. The salesmen who was selling the car was such a down to earth guy. He and the dealership team bent over backwards for me to help get into the car I'm driving now. When they could have pushed me away...they continued to help me out. One Particular sales man, guided me through the car buying process and made it less intense and less scary feeling about the purchase. If you looking for a great car and great people, come here! Ask for Mitch, the guy is awesome!

No word

by from Novi mi |

I sent a question about trading my car in and buying a car from them. They did email me and said they will contact in a day or two, but no one called me or emailed. So, I bought a brand new BMW from BMW.

Bob Jeannotte Buick GMC responded to this review

October 12, 2012

customer never stopped by after appointment was set up.