Bob Jeannotte Buick GMC

14949 N Sheldon Rd., Plymouth, MI 48170

New 866-486-1406 New 866-486-1406
Used 866-914-6235 Used 866-914-6235
Service 877-248-7327 Service 877-248-7327

Save A Lot At Bob Jeannotte!!

Great dealership!

by from Canton, MI |

I recently leased a Buick Regal from Bob Jeannotte Buick GMC. The transaction went smoothly from the time we entered the dealership until driving out of the lot a short time later. Our salesperson was very courteous and knowledgeable about the vehicle and spent a lot of time showing me the features on the car. He called Onstar to set it up for me and even programmed my radio stations. He also came to my house on his way home from work to help program my garage door opener! That is going above and beyond! It is a family owned business and they treated me as if I was a family member!

A great dealer

by from Novi, MI |

We've bought and serviced our cars here for years. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

A great dealer

by from Novi, MI |

We've bought several cars from this dealer, and it's one of the first in our area that I would recommend. They service department is first rate! Definitely give them a try.

Excellent Service

by from Canton, MI |

I have been working with Ray as my salesperson for years! He redefines purchasing a car. My purchases have been seamless!! He is courteous and goes above and beyond with my requests and accommodations for purchasing a car. He set up all the technology--including programming my radio stations! Years into owning my other car I had a flat tire and didn't know who to call....when I called the dealer--within minutes I was sent several phone numbers. I took my tire into the dealer and everything was taken care of by the dealership with no hassles. I loved how there are no "games" and I am always given the best price and options without having the negotiate. Without a doubt--if you need to purchase or lease a car Bob Jeannotte stands above the rest!

Pretty satisfied and happy customer

by from Dearborn, MI |

I purchased a used car recently and am very happy, for the most part, with the whole experience. The salesman worked with us to get us at a payment we wanted and was very friendly and in tune with our needs and wants. It really was a good experience! The car was delivered to us without any valve stem caps, we contacted the salesman and he assured us he would have them sent, we have yet to see them, that was over 2 weeks ago. Over all though, we are very happy with the experience and would recommend this dealership.

Long-time satisfied customers

by from Novi, MI |

We've bought at least six vehicles from this dealership over the years. The sales process has been easy and we always felt like they worked hard to get us the best deal. The service department is very trustworthy.

Grear service, friendly personnel

by from PLYMOUTH, MI |

Extremely friendly service and sail personnel. I should know, I have been purchasing and servicing my vehicles at Bob Jeannotte Buick for over 25 years.

New Sierra

by from Northville Michigan |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Sierra from Bob Jeannotte GMC. this was an excellent experience all around. The salesman was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle, and made the experience easy, seamless, and very quick. I would highly recommend this dealership, and plan to continue using them in the future.

Great First Experience

by from Livonia, MI |

As a first time car buyer, I was anxious about the whole process and what to expect. Right from the start the sales person that I worked with was extremely helpful and extremely fair. Even before I was able to come in and test drive the vehicle I had found online he was eager and willing to work with me. Once I was actually able to come in and test drive the vehicle we were able to make a deal that day and they were more than willing to help me get just what I wanted. I'm driving away with my dream car and it was 100% hassle free. I was preparing to have to fight for what I wanted but I in no way had to. I got just what I wanted and there was absolutely no nonsense. I could not be happier with my experience and would highly recommend this dealer.

Very good service experience

by from Northville, MI |

I have not bought a car from this dealership but it's very close to home so we take our Chevy Suburban here for service. Seems like a few new faces every time I go in which to me means turnover, but the service work we've had done has been fantastic. Prices are not bad (typical dealership prices), the staff is very friendly and when we had a new strut installed that "fell apart" one week after installation they could not have been more apologetic and fixed it very quickly.