Harvard Ford

5250 South US Hwy 14, Harvard, IL 60033

New 855-822-7174 New855-822-7174
Used 855-819-9135 Used855-819-9135
Service 855-841-5395 Service 855-841-5395

It's A Family Affair At Harvard Ford!

Not a repair - A Journy

by from Harvard, IL |

As you walk into the glistening service area you are immediately aware of the ambiance of professionalism like a neon light blazing on the strip of Las Vegas proclaiming - WE WILL FIX YOUR VEHICLE THE RIGHT WAY. Then you are greeted by Angelo who extends his hand as if to say - rest assured you have nothing to worry about. He patiently listens to me explain the problem and endures my amateurish attempt to diagnose the issue. He takes pen to paper as if to provide me with a sense of collaboration as he documents the symptoms and then inquires on my preference of enjoying the warm and inviting environs of the showroom or would I prefer to be chauffered home - I select the latter. Three hours passed and I recognize the number on the caller id - I pick up the phone and like the phoenix, my vehicle has risen from the clutches of disrepair to run like a mighty metal steed and I am happy.

February 4, 2015

Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Excellence

by from Walworth,WI |

Had an service appointment for an oil change and tire rotation.The auto was promptly taken into the shop upon my arrival for the work to be done plus they updated mt on dash computer.

Great service

by from Winnebago, Il |

Harvard Ford service and sales are very friendly and polite , I have never had a bad experience here. I think they are all great.

March 23, 2016

Hi Christina, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experiences at our store. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future. Thank you again and have a great day!

Great sales and service

by from Harvard, IL |

Purchased another vehicle recently. Same great sales as before and always great service!

February 24, 2016

Debra, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We appreciate your repeat business and hope to serve you again in the future. Have a great day!

Great services, comfortable waiting area

by from Harvard, il |

The waiting area here is so nice, and the staff is always friendly. The service managers are very helpful and always answer all of your questions.

February 8, 2016

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Harvard Ford. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Great service

by from Harvard, Il |

I was amazed that they got me in for appointment in short time I called for appointment that got me in right away.

February 24, 2016

Andrew, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are glad we could help you in a timely manner. We look forward to servicing you again in the future. Have a great day!

Great Service

by from Hebron, Il |

Gene in service is the best. GOT ME IN FOR SERVICE on my time schedule. The mechanic found the part that was leaking. He ordered it had it in the next day. When I returned to have the part installed it took less than an hour as promised. I WAITED visiting with a man an his Springer Spainel in the waiting room. Before I knew the truck was done.

February 5, 2016

Victor, thank you for your review and recommendation of Gene! We hope you'll keep us in mind for your future servicing.

F150 Limited

by from Carpentersville, Ill |

My maintenance for my truck is done on time and have never had any problems with the Staff.

Satisfied

by from Volo, IL |

The service department ran some test and suggested something that may have interfered with my navigation/entertainment brain box. So far, one of the two problems keeps rearing it's head back up, but Gene suggested that we wait a little longer to see if the other problem turns up again. I am completely satisfied with this decision.

January 29, 2016

Hi, Andrew, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

2004 Jeep repairs

by from Harvard, Il. |

My total Harvard Ford experience was professional & courteous. Vehicle was repaired on time. I always appreciate being recognized & remembered as a valued customer. Thank you !