Maguire Ford Lincoln Nissan

504 Meadow Street, Ithaca, NY 14850

New 866-795-2269
Used 888-237-0503
Service 866-455-0416

Best Deal, Great Service.

by from Cortland, NY |

I purchased a 2012 Ford Focus SE Hatchback from Maguire with the assistance of car salesman Dan Foster. The car was the easy part, at a price no one could possibly ignore being $700.00+ cheaper than any other advertised dealer and having 1,000 less miles. An amazing deal for sure. Dan was very helpful in securing me a 24hr test drive, which for me, was the key selling point. I really needed to take this car home and truly verify that I could fit comfortably my infant car seat, wife, luggage, 2 medium sized dogs (Boxers) and myself. Surprisingly, and conveniently, all fit with no issue. After the test drive I was sold and I simply needed to purchase the car. Dan was instrumental in discussing the key aspects of buying a car from Maguire, everyone has heard the "5G's & the Key's" advertisements, but it goes much further than that and Dan really showed Maguires commitment to it's "Family" i.e. customers. Several guarantees and available options help facilitate Maguire's honesty towards it's customers. From lowest interest rate for financing to warranty packages that extend past the manufacturers, a 30 day exchange if not satisfied, and a purchasing the car back If I lost my income. I knew I would be safe knowing that this car would be reliable & dependable just like Dan & Maguire. Thank you Dan Foster & Maguire Family of Dealerships! 10/10 would highly recommend and purchase from again.

poor expirience

by from Ithaca, NY |

I wish I could say I had an awesome experience like everyone else. I constantly am hearing either on the radio or someone saying "Maguire is the best". I am currently in the beginning stages of looking at cars. I was interested in 3 different types. I wanted to test drive the three to narrow my decision and see how Maguire is different compared to other places. I told Alan " Crowbar" Specchio exactly this. I test drove the first car. This car was nice but not very comfy. I test drove my next choice. After I returned from the test drive, I told "Crowbar" I like the car and would like to test drive the last choice I had. He told me sorry not today and told me to come back again. It was very rude how he treated a potential customer. I believe if you want a sale you will treat your customer nice. I was planing on going for the second car I test drove if I didn't like the third choice. If I am signing away 5 years on a loan I will make sure I like the vehicle. I simply turned and walked away. I will not return there because of how I was treated.

Maguire Ford Lincoln Nissan responded to this review

January 24, 2015

Becky, We are terribly sorry for your less than satisfactory experience with us. Please feel free to contact our General Manager Tom Barends at 607-272-8000 to further discuss this issue. We take pride in each of our customers and we would love the opportunity to make this right with you. We hate to see any customer walk away unhappy. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you

Ford Escape Buyer

by from Watkins Glen, NY |

This is my 2nd excellent experience at Maguire Ford/Nissan. I was very satisfied with my Nissan Rogue, and the experience I had with that transaction, so when it was time to trade vehicles, I never hesitated to contact Maguire. My salesperson this time was Carrie Langley, who went way above & beyond my expectations for exceptional service. I would highly recommend her for your next car deal.

Fusion

by from Ithaca NY |

Carrie was awesome! If you shop at Maguire Ford in Ithaca NY be sure to seek her out! She was very informative and sincere. She listened to our needs and helped us to find exactly what we needed. She explained the product and procedures clearly. We were initially apprehensive about the leasing process, but we couldn't have had a more positive experience! Thank you so much Carrie and Maguiire Ford Ithaca!

Great lease experience - Altima. Thanks Anthony

by from Pine City NY |

Leased a 2014 Altima. Our salesmen Anthony Rico was great. Very helpful. Enjoy working with him then entire time.

Rouge lease

by from Ithaca, NY |

Carrie helped us find exactly the vehicle we were looking for. This is our second lease with Maguire and I would do it again. Three day money back was the best part of the deal.

maguire

by from ithaca, ny |

Excellent experience. process was lengthy but they were very friendly and thorough

Purchase

by from Ithaca, N.Y. |

I worked with Anthony Talerico at the Maguire Nissan dealership in Ithaca N.Y.. The buying experience was great I would recommend them to family and friends. Anthony made buying process easy and comfortable. When I am in the market for another car, truck or SUV I will come back again.

going rouge

by from Owego NY |

very excellent service, Carrie Langley made buying a vehicle fun, Thank you

EXCELLENT Customer Service; Ask for Fred Ennis!

by from Ithaca, NY |

My partner and I decided to buy our first vehicle (2013 Nissan Rogue AWD) at Maguire Nissan, and we're thrilled we did. Our salesman was Fred Ennis, who turned out to be a FANTASTIC ambassador that was able to walk us through the entire purchasing process without making us feel rushed or manipulated. He took the time to inform, rather than "sell"; Maguire doesn't offer commission so there is no pressure for their salespeople to make a deal. Fred was more than happy to answer all of our questions thoroughly, and with impressive "carside" manner. He was patient with our newbie questions, friendly, and well spoken. Another sales associate Al (we don't remember his last name, sorry!) also assisted as and helped us pass the time while we were waiting. We love our Rogue, and all follow-up via phone and in person with Fred has been stellar. Thank you so much, Fred Ennis! (And Al!) We would recommend Maguire Nissan and Fred Ennis to any of our friends and family. You can't ask for better service! Thanks again, - Irena & Dave

Overall another great truck buying experiece!!!!

by from New York |

Although I was not thrilled with my interest rate and trade in on this truck, overall I was very satisfied. Couldn't seem to get my trade in up $630 or my interst rate down .25% to make me 100% happy. On the plus side, Sweet Pete the Superduty Pimp really hooked me up!! I even got TRUCKTOBER pricing in November!!!!! All in all another easy transaction at the Maguire Family of Dealerships!!! I shall return for another truck when the need arrives.