Maguire Ford Lincoln Nissan

Used 888-237-0503 Used 888-237-0503
Service 866-455-0416 Service 866-455-0416

Maquire Nissan

by from Lake Placid NY |

I went to Maquire Nissan to get my 2014 Nissan Rogue its scheduled maintenance. The service experience was so good I figured the rest of the dealership must be run just as well. I was right. I went there the next week to see about trading in my Rogue for something bigger, a new Pathfinder. It was easily the most pleasant care buying experience I ever had. The salesman I had was Adam Hill and he was fantastic. He handled everything and explained everything. Within 3 hours I had traded in my car and drove off in a new pathfinder. Everyone a the dealership is happy and has smiles on there faces, also they have free ice cream for customers. I want to thank Adam and everyone at Maquire for making this an easy and enjoyable experience.

Maguire Ford in Syracuse

by from North Syracuse, NY |

I called Maguire to look at a vehicle that was at their Ithaca store, but I live in Syracuse and didn't want to travel to Ithaca. They happily brought it up to Syracuse the next day and I worked with Tom from Ithaca (sorry don't know his last name) and then completed the sale with Mike Bennett in Syracuse. Both guys were extremely friendly and helpful and no pressure to purchase anything I didn't want to. I think their pricing is really fair and friendly people, makes for a winning combo. Thanks for making this so easy!

April 20, 2016

Sue, we are so happy that you have had a positive experience with Maguire. It is great that Tom and Mike were helpful in guiding you to the vehicle that best suits your needs. We hope you continue to love your vehilce!

Great Experience at Maguire Ford

by from Auburn, NY |

We were looking to purchase a car. We were greeted at the door. We were asked what we were looking for in a car and were placed in a car that we are very happy with. Great customer service (Adam Hill was very patient as he worked through this process!). We had never thought about leasing and he was very helpful in explaining it to us.

April 9, 2016

Happy Customer, we are so happy that you have had a positive experience with Maguire. It is great that Adam was helpful in guiding you to the vehicle that best suits your needs. We hope you continue to love your vehicle!

Bought a used Nissan

by from Genoa, NY |

Our salesman, Ronin, was excellent, and didn't pressure my wife when she first went in to look at cars, and didn't do a high-pressure sell when I went back with my wife and we ultimately bought the car. Only complaint is the delivery on the day we went to pick up the car took way too long.

March 25, 2016

VDV, we are so happy that you have had a positive experience with Maguire. It is great that Ronin was helpful in guiding you to the vehicle that best suits your needs. We are sorry that the delivery of the vehicle took longer than expected. We hope you continue to love your vehicle!

Dan Dan the Ford Man!!!

by from Marathon, NY |

There is a reason we have made this the 4th vehicle we have purchased from Maguire. I came in on a whim to look at a pre-owned F-150 I saw listed on Maguirecars.com. I met with Dan Foster when I arrived who showed me how wonderful the truck actually was. He was patient while me and my two boys looked through the vehicle and took it for a test drive. When we got back to the dealership to discuss purchase options, Dan showed what a professional he truly is. He offered my boys refreshments and wasn't bothered by the "energy" that accompanies 8 year old boys. Dan took the time to discuss trade in, down payment and finance options. When the numbers were finally in place, Dan handled financing, trading in my old vehicle and insurance and plate transfer. I was able to come in on a Saturday and leave that same day with the truck of my dreams. The only thing that wasn't completed that day was the key-less entry code for the truck. Maguire made that easy too. I just stopped by the service department and in no time they had the code programmed and even washed my truck for me! Like I said before, this is our 4th vehicle from Maguire and it certainly will not be my last. I look forward to our next buying experience, and I will definitely look for Dan Foster when we come back.

February 25, 2016

Jay, we are so happy that you have had a positive experience with Maguire. It is great that Jay was helpful in guiding you to the vehicle that best suits your needs. We hope you continue to love your F-150!

2007 Chevy Siverado

by from Newfield,NY |

I bought a 2007 Chevy Silverado from Maguires Budget center,this truck is Awesome,very clean,well maintained,and looks brand new,My salesperson Jackie O'connor was wonderful to deal with and professional,the process of buying this truck was a pleasure.I have never heard a good word about Maguire,I'm glad i gave them an opportunity to sell me a truck,It was the right decission,and keeping my money local.I will recommend Maguire to friends,as well as future business from myself.Thank you Jackie, it was a pleasure do'n business with you.Very Happy Silverado Owner,Eric S.

January 17, 2016

Eric, we are so happy that you have had a positive experience with Maguire. It is great that Jackie was helpful in guiding you to the vehicle that best suits your needs. We hope you continue to love your Silverado.

Great experience.

by from Ithaca, NY |

I recently bought a Nissan Sentra for my daughter from Maguire Nissan. The salesman who assisted me, Adam Hill, was helpful, kind, patient and really knowledgeable. He made made my experience one of the best I've ever had buying a new car. I told him what I need and the amount of money I want to spend and he did an excellent job finding the best car for me. All of this without being forceful. I am very happy with the deal I was able to get and look forward to returning to Maguire when I need my next car. I will definitely ask specifically for Adam to assist me again.

January 14, 2016

Casper, we are so happy that you have had a positive experience with Maguire. It is great that Adam was helpful in guiding you to the vehicle that best suits you and your daughter's needs. We hope you both continue to love the Nissan Sentra.

Magure needs to expand its service department!

by from Ithaca, New York |

Maguire used to service or repair cars within 72 hours (at most!) Be prepared to wait for weeks just to get an appointment. The Maguires control the market so your options are few. Look for a good independent mechanic!

December 13, 2015

New Yorker, We are sorry that you have had a bad experience with our service and repair. We hope you have a better experience in the future.

Unfair trade in value

by from Endicott NY |

Brought up my 2005 Nissan Altima(3.5 SE) that has less than 73K miles in for a possible trade . Car books at $5600, they offered me $2000.....I had to laugh, my car is clean inside an out, It was however rear ended in an accident( 2 years ago) and fixed by a Nissan dealer , with all OEM parts. I just don't see how the value of my car decreases by 65%....told them I don't need a car that bad ,mine is fine, Ive owned it for 8 years took great care of it. Just wanted something newer.

December 12, 2015

Rich, We are sorry that you have had a bad experience with Maguire. We hope you have better experiences with us in the future.

Maguire Nissan, Ithaca NY

by from Ithaca, NY |

I had been researching vehicles for several months and wanted to buy/lease a new vehicle but dreaded the car buying/leasing process. Wow, was I surprised! I had such a positive experience working with Adam Hill. He was very professional, detail oriented, honest, and very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in. Dan worked diligently with me, was fair in the process, and helped me to secure a lease agreement I felt satisfied with. I would recommend to anyone interested in purchasing/leasing a vehicle to work with Adam.