Maguire Ford Lincoln Nissan

504 Meadow Street, Ithaca, NY 14850

New 866-795-2269
Used 888-237-0503
Service 866-455-0416

Best Deal, Great Service.

by from Cortland, NY |

I purchased a 2012 Ford Focus SE Hatchback from Maguire with the assistance of car salesman Dan Foster. The car was the easy part, at a price no one could possibly ignore being $700.00+ cheaper than any other advertised dealer and having 1,000 less miles. An amazing deal for sure. Dan was very helpful in securing me a 24hr test drive, which for me, was the key selling point. I really needed to take this car home and truly verify that I could fit comfortably my infant car seat, wife, luggage, 2 medium sized dogs (Boxers) and myself. Surprisingly, and conveniently, all fit with no issue. After the test drive I was sold and I simply needed to purchase the car. Dan was instrumental in discussing the key aspects of buying a car from Maguire, everyone has heard the "5G's & the Key's" advertisements, but it goes much further than that and Dan really showed Maguires commitment to it's "Family" i.e. customers. Several guarantees and available options help facilitate Maguire's honesty towards it's customers. From lowest interest rate for financing to warranty packages that extend past the manufacturers, a 30 day exchange if not satisfied, and a purchasing the car back If I lost my income. I knew I would be safe knowing that this car would be reliable & dependable just like Dan & Maguire. Thank you Dan Foster & Maguire Family of Dealerships! 10/10 would highly recommend and purchase from again.

A Big Thank you to Stuart Stevens and Austin!!

by from Cortland,New York |

Recently traded in my old Acura Integra for a 2012 Nissan Sentra! My Acura was my first car, and I was very nervous about the whole process, but my sales consultant Stuart, was very helpful and made me feel very comfortable and very sure of my decision. I appreciate all the help and great customer service, also a thank you to Austin for being very understanding and helping me out with my decision also. Great experience:) I am recommending my friends and family to Maguire!!

Owner 2013 Sentra

by from Vestal NY |

Overcharged 1000.00 over sticker on car- sold upsale warranty that I stated I did not want- had to return one hour trip to have second key programmed- called service to Dakota- LM for warranty required work and never got call back. Very unpleasent experience.

Maguire Ford Lincoln Nissan responded to this review

August 3, 2014

Sam, We are terribly sorry that you had a less than satisfactory experience with Maguire. We would love to know more in regards to what happened and how we can make it right for you. Our customers are our number 1 priority and we never want someone walking away unsatisfied. Please feel free to give us a call at 607-272-9292 and we would love to work through this with you. Thank you.

Fred Ennis gave me excellent customer service.

by from Tully, NY |

Fred found the type of vehicle I was looking for over the course of 3 mos. He called me and the deal was done in 24 hours. When I picked it up, the used truck was in excellent condition. Effortless on my part.

Anthony and Austin were great

by from Dryden, NY |

I was looking for a F250 to put a camper in. In searching the web I found Maquire prices were lower than other dealers. Being newly retired, I needed to stay with in the budget I had set. Anthony and Austin worked an extended service plan that worked for me. They were considerate of my needs and answered the questions I had.

Fred Ennis at Maquires ROCKS!!!!!!

by from Groton, NY |

Excellent salesperson! Goes the extra necessary to make your buying experience as painless as possible. Caveat about trading in your vehicle: if it is an older model (more than 5 years old) don't bother trying to trade it in. Better you sell it outright (try Pritchard's they did well by us). THIS IS BY NO MEANS A REFLECTION ON FRED. HE IS VERY HONEST ABOUT THIS!!!! If you want a no pressure sales person Fred is the person you want to speak with. He will make sure you get all the discounts possible.

i love my new roush

by from 8fall drive etna new york13062 |

excellent service and attention by david cooker made it a excellent buying experience finiicialing was great every thing was apleasure and excellent buying experience

Great Service

by from Ithaca, NY |

The lady Jessica Morgan is Excellent with Sales. She takes her time with you. And shows you all of the car. She will not rush you into buying a car. She looks into what you want in a car. And makes sure your happy with your choice for a car as well.

Used Car Purchase

by from Ithaca, NY |

Had a great experience. Fred Ennis was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and informative. He was never pushy and never made us feel rushed. He looked at several cars with us and printed all the reports. We are very happy with our purchase.

An experience like no other!

by from Ithaca, NY |

In the past I've had nothing but bad experiences when it came to buying a car. I decided to check out the Maguire Dealership to see what they had to offer. I went to the Nissan/Ford store because I was interested in trading in my gas hog for a Nissan Altima. I was greeted by a saleswoman named Sayre Wilson. She immediately made me feel comfortable and made me feel at home. She showed me a number of Altimas in many different colors. I was able to select the exterior and interior colors that I wanted. We took the vehicle for a test drive. Sayre was able to answer any and all questions that I had about the vehicle. Her knowledge was unexpected and amazing. She was able to explain to me all the features of the vehicle including what was under the hood. When we got back to the dealership we sat down and filled out an application. I received an approval quite quickly. Sayre went over all the numbers with me and explained everything thoroughly. I didn't feel pressured and I was extremely happy with the amount that I received for my trade. I decided to take the offer and I felt good about it. Sayre was so patient and thorough about the process. There was never a moment that I felt like I was being taken advantage of. She went over all the steps of the car buying process with me as well as all the warranty information. That same day I was driving around in my new 2014 Nissan Altima and I was extremely happy! This process of buying a vehicle was one of the best experiences I've ever had.

Altima bought from Fred Ennis

by from Owings Mills, MD |

I've been test driving vehicles for two weeks, and Fred was the best sales person I encountered at over 6 different dealerships. He was knowledgeable about the cars we drove, sold me on the high points of the vehicle without pressuring me into it, and overall was a respectable salesman. He was professional throughout my buying experience and treated me like a valued customer even though it's my first time buying and I'm not the most knowledgeable. I'd recommend buying a car from Fred to anyone, especially first-time buyers!