Swanson Buick GMC

Used 888-243-0711
Service 888-657-8956

Great Dealership!

by from Clinton, MA |

I have bought cars and had them serviced at Swanson Buick GMC for more that 20 years. Need I say more. Swanson is by and far the very best car dealership in the area - I wouldn't think of going anywhere else to buy a car or have it serviced by any other dealer/garage. The sales personnel are great; the Service Department personnel go out of their way to make sure the customer is happy. I am a happy Swanson customer!!!

May 19, 2014

Thank you so much for your continued support of Swanson Buick GMC Truck Inc. We appreciate the business.

Family Dealership

by from Acton, MA |

This is a family dealership with straightforward buying process, which is much appreciated. They gave me a fair price on the car I was looking for, and a fair trade. The whole buying process was pleasant and efficient. I haven't used the service department yet, so I cannot comment about that. I do wish that they would have Saturday service hours, which are planned within the next year. My sales consultant Andrew was attentive to my needs and responsive.

March 22, 2014

Thank you so much for your business!!

Great sales experince

by from Bedford ma |

I found the 2014 gmc Acadia I was looking for on the internet. Swanson Buick gmc had the vehicle I was looking for. I called to make sure the vehicle was available and the salesman was vey nice. I made an appointment to go test drive the Acadia. I loved the car and loved the way I was treated by everyone at Swanson's. I would recommend Swanson Buick gmc to everyone. They were professional, courtesy and honest.

March 5, 2014

We are happy to be able to provide a comfortable sales experience for you.

One of the few honest car dealers

by from Fitchburg, MA |

I traded in my 2006 Ram 2500 for a low mile 2009 Ram 1500. The salesman was friendly, polite, honest, and down to earth. He talked to me like a friend rather than a customer. When negotiating a price, there was no "back and forth to the manager", I spoke with the manager making the decision. The offer for my trade was fair, as was the new vehicle price. No deceptive add-ons, reasonable fees, and prompt service. Would bring my mother here to buy a car.

January 10, 2014

Thank you for your business and kind words.