Valone Ford Lincoln

(4.0) 3 Reviews

10312 Route 60, Fredonia, NY 14063

Great Sales experience

by from dunkirk N.Y. |

People always write reviews when they have a bad experience, butt I believe it is just as important to submit a review when I receive excellent service as well. This was my first purchase at Valone Ford and they were awesome!!! My salesmen was Mark S and I would recommend him to anyone who reads this review. I was not sure what I wanted to buy this time, Mark took his time helping me thru the different options available and found me the perfect vehicle. Mark was easy to talk to and explained what he needed to do every step of the way.

Catherine

by from Westfield ny |

My husband and I purchased 2 vehicles from Valone Ford in the last year and a half. We can't say enough about the sales staff and the way they took the time to fill our wants and needs. The price was more than fair and we liked theat it was small and the owners are there every day. Service is second to none. We call and they get us in when it fits our time frame, and we are in and out and we never feel like they are trying to sell us something we don't need. Valone Ford is a 10 star dealership.

horrible service. dirty dealership

by from fredonia ny |

The salesmen are unprofessional. Cars are over priced bathroom was disgusting never again go to another. Dealership