Pride Hyundai

715 Lynnway, Lynn, MA 01905

New 877-372-8285
Used 877-295-4960
Service 877-513-8997

Feel the Difference, The Pride Difference!

great experience...fantastic people

by from Boston |

Go see Andrea...she is one of the most straighforward, no bs person I've dealt with, and she was very very nice. In about 2 hrs I wwnt from checking out the car to test driving it to doing the doing the paperwork to taking it home. I would recommend this dealer to anyone in my circle the same way it was recommended to me.

February 7, 2013

Your kind words are a reminder of exactly why we are in business. It's to try each and every time to exceed our customer's expectations and it's appears as though Andrea has done just that! Just wait until you see how great your service experience is going to be! Thank you for the great review.

GREAT FACILITIES AND CLEAR

by from LYNN MA,01905 |

ABOUT 6 MONTHSI CAME TO THE DEALERSHIP WITH MY WIFE AND WE MEET ROGER ,AND HAD A GEART EXPERIENCE THAT NIGHT. ALL MY QUESTIONS ANSWER AND I CHOOSE PRIDE TO PURCHASE MY VEHICLE FROM ROGER. THANK YOU MUCH GUYS.!!!

September 18, 2014

Alfonso, thanks so much for the nice review! Roger is a key component of our team here at and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. We set high expectations for ourselves and the fact that we exceeded yours can only mean that we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Take care! Don Campbell, ISD

Friendly and Responsive

by from Boston, MA |

Friendly service staff, who are responsive to customer calls and needs

September 17, 2014

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Pride Hyundai team and we all strive to provide excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best Regards, Don Campbell, ISD

New car sales

by from Lynn, Massachusetts |

My salesman Jonathan Luna could not do Enough for me. From getting me water, offering popcorn to literally running around the lot in 95* heat, Jonathan was all about customer satisfaction. Also, Jim the sales manager went out of his way to work with Jonathan to get a vehicle I wanted at a price I could be happy with. My overall experience was completely satisfying. So much so that my wife is planning to visit soon for her own new vehicle and there is only one dealer and sales team I intend to work with, Pride Chevrolet.

Repair service

by from Lynn, MA |

Excellent service. Staff courteous, repairs are done promptly, waiting room is pleasant place to wait for your car. Highly recommend.

September 10, 2014

Cheryl, thank you for your kind words. We know servicing your vehicle takes time out of your day and we strive to make every experience a pleasant one. We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Take care! Don Campbell, ISD

oil change and tire rotation

by from Lynn, MA |

vehicle taken at appointment time and finished in an hour. professional courtesy from service staff. could use coffee in waiting area but that isn't a deal breaker!!!

August 25, 2014

Hi Carol. Thank you for the kind words, we really appreciate them. Also, we do have coffee in the waiting rooms at all dealerships. It's very good too. We are proud to offer a variety of Green Mountain K-Cups. There is signage there directing our customers to the cashier should there not be an ample supply at the machine. I'll look at our signage and make sure that it is conveyed more clearly. Please accept our apologies. We'll see you again soon and the coffee is definitely on us!

Good service rep

by from Lynn,Ma |

The service on the auto was good, however the waiting area TV had and endless loop infomercial about scam type vacations. Surprised that a GM dealer needs to supplement their income this way.

August 19, 2014

Hi Joseph. Were glad you were happy with our service and look forward to seeing you again! Regarding the TV, the remote is left there for our customers to change channels as they wish. One of our associates should have informed you of that. We do not and would never subscribe to or derive income from such a source. Please call me directly and I'd be happy to speak with you directly about it. Don Campbell 781-599-1200 x652.

Excellent Service

by from Lynn, MA |

While the repair cost was higher than I expected going in, the mechanic did a very good job explaining my options. I appreciate the service.

August 19, 2014

Thank you Lee! Sometimes things aren't always as we expect but showing the root cause and clearly articulating a solution can be very helpful. Thank you for your confidence and we'll see you again soon!

Great Service

by from Revere MA |

Never a problem, my husband drops off the car, Pride calls when scheduled work is complete. great service and work. Pride works with your schedule. Everybody is always professional and courteous.

August 15, 2014

Thank you Linda! Your review proves that buying or servicing a vehicle with Pride is a virtually effortless experience. Thank you for choosing Pride!

Pride Chevy Great Dealership

by from lynn,ma |

My salesman name was Roman Babayants and he was very professional and went above and beyond to help us ,because of him we will be recommending pride chevy to everyone looking for a car

August 1, 2014

Thank you David! Roman is one of our best and recommendations are the backbone of our business. Thank you for the kind words now and in the future to your friends and family. We really appreciate them.

Went out of their way

by from malden, MA |

I appreciate that they had the seats repaired by the company that put in the heated seats when I bought the car, arrangements had to be made in advance and they were made and completed

July 30, 2014

Thank you Rosemarie! We appreciate you patronage and trust. Come back again soon!