The Johnson Dealerships Inc.

The Johnson Dealerships Inc.

694 East St, Pittsfield, MA 01201

New 866-812-8842
Used 866-906-9143
Service 888-905-6780

A deal you can feel good about

Purchased a 2014 Ford Escape

by from Lee, MA |

I am VERY picky and demanding when it comes to buying a car. I was looking for a Ford Escape for my 71 year old mother and her 86 year old husband with dementia. She couldn't drag him around checking out cars and going through the car buying dance. I put in a search on Cars.com and Johnson Ford came up. She had purchased her previous car from them. Brian Beauquard was AMAZING. I contacted him at 10am and by 12:30pm he had a car in her driveway 30 minutes away to test drive. I knew exactly what she should get for trade and what her payment should be. He made that work. That was Monday. By Wednesday she drove off the lot with 0% financing from Ford. While at the dealership they offered her husband drinks and snacks. It is hard to do all the 'stuff' when you are trying to be a care giver. Brian at Johnson made that so easy. I am never impressed with a car deal. Until now. Thank you for helping my mom and step dad. You went above and beyond. I hope this continues through the service years of this car. Thankfully yours, Andrea Wadsworth

Purchase of Previously owned vehicle

by from Becket, MA |

Very pleased with the overall experience. Bryan Beauregard was very patient and did a great job with answering my questions and took the time to show us the features of the SUV that we were purchasing. I thought the price was fair and it is good to keep the business local.

best of the best

by from pittsfield, ma |

excellent service very knowledgeable friendly and willing to come after us and bring us back . free popcorn and diet soda how great is that all other employees very good. very relaxed

Disappointing experience

by from Pittsfield mass |

After towing my maxima here three or four times the mechanic was unable to fix an electrical problem. Spent more than$2000 dollars without any success. On one of my visits someone has stollen my gps, I got nowhere with the service rep. Never come here again.

Great Dealership

by from Niverville NY |

I was searching the web for a truck and found one at Johnson ford that was looked like a good deal but still just out of my price range. I inquired anyway as to what my current truck might be worth. I was contacted by Bryan who was very helpful. I told him I didn't think I could afford the truck and not to waste a lot of time on me. Let me tell you Bryan dug in and got me a price on the truck that I could afford. I really couldn't believe it after looking at so many other similar vehicles and none of them even came close. When I got home that nite with the truck I received a call from Bryan making sure that I liked the truck and all was well, great customer service. I noticed a small noise in the truck and called the dealership to see if they could look at it for me. They took the truck back that same day and gave me a brand new loaner vehicle to drive at no charge to me. I'm pleased to say the truck was expertly repaired and returned promptly at no cost to myself. I really cant say enough about this dealership, from sales to service they are top notch and when it comes time for another vehicle I will have to look no further than Johnson Ford. Thank you all.

Great experiance

by from Maryland |

I cannot speak highly enough about the vehicle or the experience. Randy, at Johnson Ford, was a standout. He went above and beyond to ensure that this could happen. He assisted in sending out paperwork in order to make the purchase possible and dealt with both myself and my father in two different states along the way. What a great process led by a great individual.

poor customer service, Follow-up,

by from Pittsfield, MA 01201 |

I went looking at a car yesterday.. The person who test drove the car with me had the radio blasting! Where I said I would like to here the car run! Then I was told they could not give me pricing on my car they had to call some one. We will call you They never called me.. I went in the next day. I was told sorry we where very busy.. Manger said this as well!! I guess you are so busy you folks can pick who you want to follow-up with do a sale with! Fine with me! The final talk with me about my sale and trades in was just rude.. Hand written paper with some notes, ball parks on both my cars. Not allowed to look at the documents. Its not fact with low amounts you gave me for my trade in. It's the terrible way I was treated Just terrible customer services. I do like there repair service depart.. But your sales department is lacking. I am a person not a number! There are many empty lots because of people who need to make there sales numbers! I work with the public and you folks are not one place I will send any one! Thank you

Great Service!

by from Pittsfield, Ma. |

I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Johnson Ford! My salesman: Bryan Beauregard was so helpful and patient! He helped my friend purchase the most amazing truck! The experience was effortless! Not a long waiting process! Every aspect of the transaction was explained in detail! No pressures or "tactics"....I am totally satisfied with my experience at Johnson Ford! Holly Boulais

Great Experience!

by from Pittsfield, MA |

My experience was wonderful. Everyone went out of their way to make this happen in 5 hours! At noon I was told that my 12 year old car needed an ignition switch. I immediately called Johnson and by 1:30 I was test driving a Ford Focus and by 5 I was driving home by brand new leased Focus. I was thrilled and amazed at how quickly and smoothly evenr thing went. Terrific experience! I will definitely be back when the lease is up.

A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH A GREAT CREW!

by from Millis, Ma |

I just purchased a vehicle from Johnson Ford-Lincoln-Nissan. It was a breath of fresh air to do a deal with a group of people from Gary Johnson and his son Chris (owners), Jim Russell (sales manager), Bryan Beauregard (E-commerce rep), Jay Roberts (finance manager) and Brew (mascot and wonder dog). Every question that I may have had was met with a straight forward answer. No games played here! These people are the real deal!! Worth the 127 mile drive. Again, thanks to all. Best wishes.

Excellent Service

by from Dalton, MA |

Bryan Beauregard is always so helpful and accommodating when helping me choose a new vehicle! He knows what type of vehicle I want and makes it so easy to choose. Everything is very organized, quick and convenient at Johnson's that it makes total sense to go there. My past experience with the service department has been wonderful as well. Fantastic Customer Service!