The Johnson Dealerships Inc.

694 East St, Pittsfield, MA 01201

New 866-812-8842 New 866-812-8842
Used 866-906-9143 Used 866-906-9143
Service 888-905-6780 Service 888-905-6780

A deal you can feel good about

Purchased a 2014 Ford Escape

by from Lee, MA |

I am VERY picky and demanding when it comes to buying a car. I was looking for a Ford Escape for my 71 year old mother and her 86 year old husband with dementia. She couldn't drag him around checking out cars and going through the car buying dance. I put in a search on Cars.com and Johnson Ford came up. She had purchased her previous car from them. Brian Beauquard was AMAZING. I contacted him at 10am and by 12:30pm he had a car in her driveway 30 minutes away to test drive. I knew exactly what she should get for trade and what her payment should be. He made that work. That was Monday. By Wednesday she drove off the lot with 0% financing from Ford. While at the dealership they offered her husband drinks and snacks. It is hard to do all the 'stuff' when you are trying to be a care giver. Brian at Johnson made that so easy. I am never impressed with a car deal. Until now. Thank you for helping my mom and step dad. You went above and beyond. I hope this continues through the service years of this car. Thankfully yours, Andrea Wadsworth

2014 Ford F-150

by from Pittsfield MA |

I purchased a Ford F-150 from Johnson?s and I could not have been more satisfied. My salesman was Chris Brown and he went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure I was satisfied and comfortable with the whole process. He presented me with many options and vehicles which really helped in making a sound fact based decision that put me in a truck far nicer than I thought I would be in for the price range I could afford. I dealt with three people there and like any good team it is made up of many good players. Jim Russell and Ryan Littlefield were also very professional and helpful. They made me feel like they truly had my best interest at heart not theirs. In today?s business climate that is a breath of fresh air, Bottom line felt like I was buying a car off of old friends. The Johnson family should be very proud, as I am proud to be a new member the Johnson family.

Focus Twins

by from Pittsfield, MA |

Everyone did an excellent job in helping us! My husband and I got matching focuses, and we're very happy!

Great service.

by from Sheffield, MA |

I was very please with the courtesy that was extended in buying my new car. Everything was explained and all questions answered. I would recommend Johnson's. Bryan B. was great.

Great service

by from Thomaston, ct |

Bought a used escape and could not be happier. Ashely was very friendly and helped a lot through the entire process. They were quick and friendly and the car was in excellent shape.

Great sales team

by from Dalton Ma |

I recently purchased a old classic car for Johnson Ford. I was the first time they had ever sold a classic car. The sales staff were extremely accommodating to us. They even put the car on a lift after the shop closed, so we could really check out the car better. We are talking about a 46 year old car. They went through the car like it was new. Even put in new rear brakes. It was a pleasurable experience overall.

Ashley was great!!

by from Pittsfield, MA |

Ashley was great through the whole car buying process. Test drive a 2013 Ford Fusion titanium and absolutely loved it. Ashley did a great job in ensuring a smooth car buying experience and would definitely recommend her and this dealership to everyone.

Leasing Experience

by from Pittsfield, MA |

Ford dealership went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with my new lease from Ford after having bought a car that ended up having too many mechanical issues. Financially they really pulled through and now I have a stylish vehicle to show off to all my friends. Also shout out to Chris Brown who was very personable and ensured very little effort on my part to slide into my new ride. Thanks everyone!

Great Service

by from Pittsfield MA |

I traded in my 2007 Ford Focus for a 2013 Ford Escape today. From start to finish the service was excellent. Given I went to the dealership on a Saturday I expected that it would take until Monday to get the credit approval. I was very pleased to get the approval on Saturday which meant I picked up the car Monday morning. Salesman Chris Brown was very friendly and easy to deal with. Overall a great experience.

2007 Mercury Milan

by from Pittsfield, Ma |

Went shopping with my dad for my first car about two weeks ago, and the Johnson Dealership was our first stop. Had a car in mind from looking on-line and it succeeded my expectations. The 2007 Milan was in better condition that I had expected and was very well taken care of. After test driving it, I made the decision right then and there it was going to be mine. Salesman Chris Brown made the experience as pain free as possible for my dad and I and was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about all the questions we had and seemed to be just as excited for me as I was! Finance Manager Ryan Littlefield was equally as helpful and understanding. They really worked with us and seemed to have our best interests in mind the whole time. Three days later, the car was ready to be picked up without any disappointments. They even gave me a 35$ check to get it inspected elsewhere, as the wait was about 3 hours that day and I had some traveling to do, so I thought that was very nice of them. Overall it was the best first-time car buying experience I could have hoped for! Definitely going to try and keep my business there in the future, especially with how well the car is treating me so far!