Berkshire Mazda

765 East St, Pittsfield, MA 01201

New 888-316-2813
Used 888-588-3604
Service 888-332-1407

Building on a reputation that you can trust.

Service Department

by from Pittsfield, MA |

I would like to say I think Jim Salvie is WONDERFUL!! If you need a GREAT car go see JIM! I am also very Happy with the Service department, They are very patient, and caring! I HIGHLY recommened Berkshire Mazda! Thank you

Excellent place to buy

by from Pittsfield,MA |

I purchased my Mazda CX7 from Berkshire Mazda a few years ago and have been happy with them. I heard about the new 2013 Mazda CX5 and after trying one there fell in love. Nick in sales is always attentive and truly professional. I knew exactly the color and options I wanted and he got me exactly what I wanted and really worked with me to get to a payment I can afford. The other guys there are awesome too and always friendly and helpful.

Great buying experience

by from North Adams, Ma |

I had a great buying experience at Berkshire Mazda. They were very knowledgeable, helpful, and low pressure. My husband and I were able to get a great deal. Nick was easy and great to work with. I would highly recommend my family and friends to buy from Berkshire Mazda. It was a very stress free experience!

Customer Service Personified

by from Adams, MA |

From the moment arrived to look at new cars, I was approached politely and in no way "pushed." Initially, the salesman (Nick Shallies) asked what I was looking for and honestly responded that he had nothing that could fit my specs. When he asked if anything on the lot looked good to me, knowing that I preferred coupes with manual transmissions, I told him that I would consider a 4 door if it didn't look stodgy. Long story short; A test drive got my attention and his sharp pencil got my committment. All of this occurred after a day of inadequate attention at major dealers. Before and after the sale has been seamless. Very professional from start to finish in terms of the sales and delivery process.

Purchased 2011 Mazda 3

by from Springfield MA |

Berkshire Mazda is a small dealership with probably less than 10 employees. They are the opposite of those mega-dealerships with hundreds of cars on the lot. After getting quotes from many of the area dealers through cars.com, Berkshire gave me the best deal right from the start. Their staff is laid back and was thorough in the entire purchase process. If you are looking for a specific Mazda, check them out. Being in a less populated area, and being surrounded by all of the other car maker dealerships, you might find just what you are looking for.