Country Club Motors

Service 866-984-4363 Service 866-984-4363

Where High Volume Saves You Money

Very friendly and did a Nice Job

by from Oneonta NY |

It took as long as I expected. The people were very friendly and they even washed my truck when they were done. Good Job!!

January 9, 2016

John, thank you for your comments! We are glad that you had a nice visit with our service department! We try our best to keep you up to date with what is going on with your vehicle, and of course we make sure to wash it after repairs to ensure it looks as nice as it runs! If you have any addition comments or questions, please feel free to contact us! Thank you again for your review!

Scheduled service

by from Binghamton, NY |

I drove to Country Club from Binghamton, NY to have oil change, tires rotated, check on a loud noise when hatch locks into open position and rear wind shield wiper. All was done, but I still do not feel wiper is working properly. I will have it checked later. The people at Service at Country Club are friendly, courteous and professional!!!

Great service

by from Oneonta, NY |

I was greeted promptly and courteously upon my arrival and provided with a ride to my job while my car was being worked on. Repairs made were explained before the mechanics proceeded.

January 9, 2016

Cynthia, Thank you for your review! We are glad that you had a great visit and that you were able to utilize our shuttle service! We always try to keep you one step ahead while we work on your vehicle. We appreciate your business with us! Thank you again for your feedback!

Repair tire valve

by from Oneonta NY |

Penny Hoyt saved that day for me, my brother in law died the morning of my appointment, she rescheduled the time so a friend could take my car in for service. I was leaving on Thursday for St. Louis. My heartfelt thanks to Penny for making a difficult time easier.

January 9, 2016

Thank you for your review, Laura! Our condolences go out to you and your family. We are glad that Penny was able to help you in your time of need! We are always willing to making adjustments for the unexpected. If you have any additional questions or comments, please feel free to contact us! Thank you again for your feedback!

Great Service

by from Oneonta NY |

I had a great experience and was very satisfied. They gave me a time when my suv would be done and they were right on time.

January 8, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, Scarlet! We are pleased that you had a nice visit with our service department! We do our best to use our experience to gauge when a job should be done, and we are glad that we were on point for you. Your business is much appreciated! Thank you for your comments!

Excellent Service

by from Oneonta, NY |

Staff was very friendly. When I called for my appt they got me right in that same afternoon. I would definitely recommend Country Club to others.

January 9, 2016

Thank for your feedback, Trina! We are pleased that we were able to get your appointment in on short notice! We always try our best to make sure to get appointments in when it is convenient for our customers, and we glad we could for you. If you have any additional comments or concerns, please feel free to let us know! Thank you again for your comments!

Great service and always pleasant

by from Walton, NY |

I have never had a problem getting my car service always got me in and on time. Always pleasant when I come in. I would definately tell my friends.

January 9, 2016

Deborah, thank you for your review! We are glad that you have had great visits to our service department! We do the most we can to make sure you are in and out in a timely manner. If you ever have any questions or concerns about any work done, feel free to contact us! Thank you again for your feedback!

great buying experience

by from oneonta ny |

i really liked the way the salesperson curt handled the entire experience he is most responsible for my purchase.i highly recommend country club motors.

January 9, 2016

James, thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a pleasant visit, and that Curt was able to make you feel comfortable with your business with us! We are please you have decided to make your purchase with us, and it is much appreciated! If you have any comments or questions about your new vehicle, please feel free to contact us! Thank you again for your review!

Great Service!

by from Oneonta, NY |

It was easy to make an appointment that fit my schedule and all the work was done when promised, very satisfied.

January 9, 2016

Thank you for your review, Jonathan! We are pleased that you had a satisfying visit! We do our best to make sure work is finished in a time manner and if anything should stall it or change we will always let you know. We appreciate your business! Thank you again for your feedback!

Richard Beller

by from Summit NY |

MY Truck needed general maintenance and had two warning signals displayed, the Services department did the maintenance and fixed one of the warning lights but didn't the second as yet. The truck will be back in the shop next Friday. issu

January 8, 2016

Richard, thank you for your feedback! We are glad that we were able to help you out so far! Sometimes we do not have parts on hand to issue a full repair, but if we know that it is safe to drive, a reschedule may be the best bet, so we do not inconvenience you. If you have any questions regarding your vehicle, please feel free to contact us! We appreciate your review!