Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 866-962-3715

Fast, Friendly Service

Great Customer Service!

by from Brighton, MI |

We are so happy with Pinckney Chrysler! We live in Brighton and was recommended to Pinckney by one of our neighbors. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Dave Bryant our salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable. Dale Black, the sales manager, was able to reach our payment and we drove it home that day. The Tires for Life program is something that other dealers didn't offer. We will definitely be back to purchase our next car from Pinckney Chrysler and will definitely recommend to all our friends!!

Used Car Sales

by from Brooklyn, MI |

Went in to look at a car found on the internet. It was just as described. Test drove it, made a deal, did financing and back home in a few hours driving a new car.

Christine

by from Gladwin Michigan |

The only reason I did not give a 5 star rating overall is because the service that was done took longer than expected. In saying that, however, It appears that the work was done well. My car is running very well. I also appreciated the fact that I had another problem that needs repair...eventually, but they were honest about just watching the problem instead of immediately wanting to charge me for another service fee. Assuring me that it could wait without being a safety issue or causing more damage to the car. Erica, the manager, also kept me informed of the progress of my service and did compensate me for the delay in finishing the job as expected.

Purchased Used Car

by from Pinckney, MI |

My Dodge Caliber was totaled in an accident and I had to find a replacement vehicle with very little time. I bought my Caliber from Pinckney Chrysler originally and have had it serviced there for eight years. They have always treated me very well so, if course I went to them first. I wanted to get into another vehicle with very little out of pocket after the insurance settlement. Keith Ditmore, my salesman, went to work for me and did an outstanding job. He was patient with my demands and really seemed to sincerely care that I got into a vehicle that I would be happy with. I bought another Caliber, a year newer with fewer miles. They went through the car from bumper to bumper, made some repairs, switched out the wheels for me and delivered it to me at work. One of the greatest things about Pinckney Chrysler is their Free Tires For Life program. I had this program on my old Caliber and they switched it over to my new Caliber at no charge. Thank you so much Keith for doing the very best you could for me!

Great Service

by from Pinckney, MI |

Great to work with. Very helpful and nice!! Made the buying process less painful than it normally is!! Would recommend!

Great Service

Pinckney Dodge

by from Whitmore Lake Michigan |

We are very satisfied with our buying experience at Pinckney Dodge. Our sales team of Keith Ditmore, Dale Black and Scott worked very hard to get us our best deal and trade. All were very friendly and helpful and we will return when its time for another new car. If your in the market for a new car, these are the guys to see!

Great service!!

by from Brighton,mi |

We purchased a used car from the Keith Ditmore. The process was very easy and we were very happy with the service. Even after we purchased the car and left we had a minor concern with the appearance and they took care of it promptly. We like to purchase local and this dealership is friendly and great!!

FIrst Purchased Vehicle on My own

by from Monroe, MI |

My family has bought many different cars from this dealership, so when I needed to purchase a new car I came here. Dave Bryant was my sales consultant and gave me a few different things to choose from and I found my first vehicle by myself with the help of my grandma for a co-signer because of my age. I was able to purchase a 2012 Chrysler 200!

Started off great, ended horribly.

by from Pinckney mi |

I came to Pinckney Chrysler to lease a ram truck with the intentions to buy after if the truck proves to be good. Dustin the sales guy is very nice and seems generally like an honest guy, but still he is a typical sales guy. I asked for a few things on the truck nothing crazy but things I wanted and since I'm paying full price that's what I should have. After spending about a week or so searching for my truck. Dustin said he found one with everything I wanted and more. But he says I have to sign all the paper work before they go get it. Kinda shady but I understand. I looked him in the eyes and asked are you sure everything I wanted is there? Without hesitation he replies YES. So papers were signed and they send out a guy to DRIVE my truck from Indiana and deliver the truck late that night. When I finally get a chance to look at the truck in the daylight I find out that the truck has the wrong wheels. And a bunch of paint defects. The paint is being taken care of by the Chrysler corp. so no big deal. The wheels on the other hand, I was told they will not be able to help me because I signed the paper before delivery for those type of wheels. I am very disappointed in this dealership for one, not double checking to make sure things were right and ready. 2 not handling this professionally and fixing their mistake. I have asked to speak to the owner on this subject and was refused and told if he wants to speak to me he will call. No call yet, not holding my breath. The sale manager is very rude and disrespectful. Dustin admitted they were the wrong wheels to me but told his manager different. I can not ever do business with dealer or recommend any person this dealer. I'm glad I held off to post this review. I almost posted a good one based on my very first experience with these people. Sorry so long. Hope it helps.

Great Dealership

by from Brighton, MI |

I wanted to let people know that i had a fantastic buying experiance at Pinckney Chrysler. I started on a new Jeep Wrangler and ended up buying a 2009 Jeep Wrangler. I had a great salesman in Brian Carruthers. With his patients and understanding of my finance situation he went above and beyond to get me a great certified Jeep Wrangler. Thank you Pinckney Chrysler for putting the extra effort in where other dealerships didn't. I will tell all my friends about Brian and Pinckney Chrysler.