Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 866-962-3715

Fast, Friendly Service

Great Customer Service!

by from Brighton, MI |

We are so happy with Pinckney Chrysler! We live in Brighton and was recommended to Pinckney by one of our neighbors. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Dave Bryant our salesman was very friendly and knowledgeable. Dale Black, the sales manager, was able to reach our payment and we drove it home that day. The Tires for Life program is something that other dealers didn't offer. We will definitely be back to purchase our next car from Pinckney Chrysler and will definitely recommend to all our friends!!

change of mind

by from Fowlerville,MI |

At first I had a great review of Pickney Chrysler but, that has changed . I was given one key for my car and not a second one. They never had a second one. They sent me on my way without telling me that there wasn't a second one. They told me I had to get one done by a Honda dealership at my cost per our sales person. Who sells a car with one key ????

Very pleased with experience at Pickney Chrysler

by from Fowlerville,MI |

I would recommend buying a vehicle at Pickney Chrysler. Staff very helpful and professional !!!!

Dawson is great

by from waterford, mi |

Dawson the Concierge is helping find a car. I haven't talk to anybody else.

Bought a new Cherokee

by from Howell, MI |

I was going over miles on my Chevy Cruze so Dan and Dustin helped me out tremendously by getting me into a new Jeep Cherokee. I wanted a bigger car to get me through the winter and this is just what I wanted. They were awesome at listening to what I needed in a car and helped me stay in my budget. Thanks guys!

Experience Like No Other!

by from Howell, Mi |

Reluctantly, my husband & I needed to purchase another car recently. It was a purchase we were not prepared for nor looking forward to. We were first greeted by Dale Black, sales manager, who was extremely pleasant and compassionate. He directed us to Dave Bryant, our salesman, who was fantastic. Dave had a great sense of humor which matched my husbands and made the dreaded purchase a breeze. We never felt as if we were being taken advantage of nor did we ever question whether or not we were getting a good deal. (unlike other dealership experiences) Dave & Dale went above and beyond to ensure we would become Pinckney Chrysler customers and indeed we did. The process was incredibly organized and went seamlessly.They made us feel as if we had been their customers for many years. We never once felt pressured. Thank you Pinckney Chrysler, Dave & Dale for a memorable experience. You Stand Out From The Rest!

Great experience

by from Howell, MI |

Keith did an amazing job. He was able to help us get a Ram 2500 diesel for a great price. Made the buying experience easy and not painful at all.

Jeep Cherokee 2014

by from brighton michigan |

Dean Moen was very helpful and knowledgeable! He is the best in sales and customer satisfaction! My husband and I love our new Jeep Cherokee! Dean helped showed us with all the features on the Jeep. We received prompt service and he found the best lease package. The service department well run and very friendly. Thank you Dean and Pinckney Chrysler!

Great first car buying experience!

by from pinckney, mi |

Had a great salesmen, very helpful. Made me feel confident about my purchase!

Very helpful people

by from Saline, MI |

Good Dealership. Friendly people. Good selection of cars and trucks. Home town feel.

Great Cars with Great Customer Service

by from pinckney mi 48169 |

The cars were beautiful and drove well. Customer service was exceptional with Bill Miasel. Thoroughly helped point us in the right direction and ultimately set us up with a beautiful Ford Fusion SE. Managers were also exceptional and offered assistance throughout the process. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!